• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will Goh capture Legendary Pokemon?

Because the writers apparently think kids are stupid and don’t know how to look at older episodes. And unlike Advanced and DP, Ash was the only one with a Pokédex so they couldn’t have a traveling companion do it.
Because the writers apparently think kids are stupid and don’t know how to look at older episodes. And unlike Advanced and DP, Ash was the only one with a Pokédex so they couldn’t have a traveling companion do it.
The last time he saw James's one.

We...we do remember Iris and Cilan are present right? They'd like a heads up on what Koffing is too.

I didn't think about that

But then WHY DID HE HAVE TO USE HIS POKEDEX ON A KOFFING IN UNOVA!!!!!!!!!!!! He has around 3 braincells
Cuz he forgot what it is? That is bad memory not stupidity
Maybe he just wanted to refresh his memory on the Pokémon, that's all.
The last time he saw James's one.
Incorrect. He saw one in Sinnoh too.

Probably! Now that I think about it it would b cool if Ash caught one too. Hopefully G-Moltres since it is my fave and he needs a fire type.

G-Moltres is Dark/Flying, personally would love it if he got it anyway.

If they decide to give Ash another mythical or legendary it should be Zeraora, it matches Ash's fighting style to a T.

G-Moltres is Dark/Flying, personally would love it if he got it anyway.

If they decide to give Ash another mythical or legendary it should be Zeraora, it matches Ash's fighting style to a T.
I usually disagree with the notion that a second electric type would outshine Pikachu, but Zeraora being too similar and a mythical would definitely do that.

I usually disagree with the notion that a second electric type would outshine Pikachu, but Zeraora being too similar and a mythical would definitely do that.

Question is "is there a pokemon that can outshine Pikachu?" because honestly I doubt whether even Zeraora could achieve that, after all Pikachu has beat a legendary already.

I understand where you're coming from it's just that I highly doubt they could give him a toxel and Yamper is booked already and giving him a normal electric type from a previous generation is highly unlikely.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom