• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will You Get the 3DS?

3DS or no 3DS?

• Yes!!!! I love it!

Votes: 40 47.1%
  • Probably when it gets cheaper.

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • Meh, I might.

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • I'll wait until I hear more about the features.

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
THERE.
ARE.
RUMERS.
FOR A FF7 REMAKE!

this+3D= freaking awesome

Good luck with the rumor there, hope it comes true after the other 400+ rumors were wrong.

Also Finial Fantasy VII was never good to begin with.

Guys, let's not go off-topic on whether or not there's going to be a Final Fantasy VII remake. You want to discuss that, create a separate thread for it.

Far too expensive the first stretch of time after it comes out, but me will wait:p

If it really is over $300 I may wait until next holiday season. OOT & Starfox 64 are great but I have those on my Wii :ksmile: Now.. if they release a Pokemon 3DS game.. I might have to get it ASAP!

OOT & Starfox 64 are great but I have those on my Wii :ksmile:

That's true (well, I don't have Ocarina on my Wii, but I do have that Gamecube compilation disc). I'm waiting to see what sort of additions they make to Ocarina and SF64 before I decide to buying them. Still, as I've said before, the biggest draw for me is finally having access to DSiWare, 3DSWare, and a portable Virtual Console, so I'm getting one regardless.

They're remaking Ocarina of Time, it would be a crime against humanity for me not to buy it. However, I'm a broke college student, and therefore have to wait until it's much cheaper than it will be. Release price in Japan's 25,000 yen, that's ~$300. I'll wait until it's $200, and then I will buy that beauty and gamefly OoT and Kid Icarus and it will be AWESOME!

I'm working hard to raise the money plus I need a new one the L button on my DS Lite is sticky and rarely working.

I picked 'when it gets cheaper' but really, I want to wait to see it in action and in full force for a while to be completely interested. That'll probably be around the time of the first price drop anyway.

It does help that the initial press seems generally favorable. The price point won't matter to me after I get a job.

I probably might, but not so sure the more I think about. It seems like the DS, whatever it's model, always gets a bigger screened version, so im just waiting for something like a 3DS XL or something.

I love the fact that Nintendo world is a 20 minute train ride away:) I'll be camping.

At some point, definitely. Don't think I'll pay the full initial price for one, but there are enough titles announced for it already that I'm sure I'll eventually own one.

The 3DS looks amazing. But the price looks like it could drop at some time in the future, and with no Pokemon game on it until much later, I'll probably wait until then.

I'm waiting for an updated model or different colors. I hope 3DS can trade with the DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom