• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WISHMKR Jirachi Giveaway

Let's see, so far I've traded to:
Harmonica
Lord_Vendelslund
smileyguy24
Paleo
J Jay
Souperzombie
Morningstar
...and whoever here has the in-game name Callum?

My avatar is brought to you by the letter G, the most hotblooded letter of the alphabet. It's Guy Shishioh to be specific.

Ahh, my first impressions were that the art looked 90s-esque and Sunrise-like, so that would explain that. I should probably try some GaoGaiGar at some point....my memories of it from when I was little aren't too clear. Thanks! (for both the Lapras and the avatar answer)

Last edited:
Okay My sister and I ready to trade. She added you to her friendlist. Again, her FC is 4356-1570-3877?

I have a question though, is it one trade per recipient or can we trade for 2?

Okay My sister and I ready to trade. She added you to her friendlist. Again, her FC is 4356-1570-3877?

I'm normally more comfortable with one trade per recipient. If you don't think you can get your own 3DS functioning in time for New Years though, I wouldn't really mind making an exception right now.

I'm normally more comfortable with one trade per recipient. If you don't think you can get your own 3DS functioning in time for New Years though, I wouldn't really mind making an exception right now.

Well I think I cna, but the day where my 3DS is unblocked is a week form now so I'm not sure if I'll be over the deadline by then.

Thanks for the Jirachi, and Merry Christmas

Last edited:
Ahh, my first impressions were that the art looked 90s-esque and Sunrise-like, so that would explain that. I should probably try some GaoGaiGar at some point....my memories of it from when I was little aren't too clear. Thanks! (for both the Lapras and the avatar answer)

The entire Braves franchise is worth a watch (although I seem to be the only person who thinks so), but the latter half of GGG & FINAL are certainly the highlights.

I can't remember if that Lapras had the "correct" ability, so I added the Ability Capsule in case you needed to change it. Hope it helps, and thanks for the Jirachi.

Oh, and Merry Christmas!

I'd love to get my hands on one! My FC is 4527-9325-4696. I'll be available most of today and all day Saturday.

I was wondering if you were still doing the give away if so I would please like a jirachi. I have the or version but I've never been positive on how to do this stuff. I think I registered you but I am pretty sure it needs to be a 2 way. So my FC is 280979427649.

I'll take you up on that offer, Sakura! Thank you, and Happy New Year!:party:
FC: 3926-4448-8875

This is so nice! I would love to have one. I don't got much in return, as I just startet on this game. My FC is 3780 9053 8296. I'll add you :) Merry Christmas

I would like a Jirachi, too, if it isn't too much effort for you. What Move Tutor moves would you like on which Pokémon, by the way? I would feel guilty if I gave you nothing in return.
My FC is 1891-2234-6117 and my name in Omega Ruby is Miyuki. Thank you very much! :D

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom