• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WISHMKR Jirachi Giveaway

That's so kind of you! I've been looking for a Jirachi everywhere, is there any chance I could receive one too if there are any left, please?D:
Here's my friend code: 2208 4845 7290

Thank you so much for the Jirachi!! As you didn't request a specific Move Tutor move, I bred my favourite Pokémon for you. I hope that you find it at least a bit useful.

To anybody who's already posted here: If I overlooked you, and you still haven't gotten yours, sorry about that and feel free to point it out to me whenever so I can give you one. I had been trying my best to keep track of who I've traded to, but I'm not 100% sure I've gotten to everyone.

To anybody who wanders into this thread for the first time: I'm still accepting new requests for Jirachi until the end of the day. [my timezone is EST, if that's helpful at all]

Beyond all that, a Happy New Years to all!

Thank you so much for the Jirachi!! As you didn't request a specific Move Tutor move, I bred my favourite Pokémon for you. I hope that you find it at least a bit useful.

You're welcome. And Ninetales is my favorite Fire-type, so I'm sure she will be. :)

If you don't mind me asking, how many have you traded directly/wonder traded over the festive period? Don't worry about calling me nosy - that's exactly what this is!

If you don't mind me asking, how many have you traded directly/wonder traded over the festive period? Don't worry about calling me nosy - that's exactly what this is!

I've traded out 44 over the time frame...I've still got 41, though. :sweatlol:
The game wouldn't allow me to Wonder Trade any. >__>

Maybe I could ask some passerby if they want to trade?

Yes, I should have realized that. It's an event so it can't be "accidentally" traded. It should be okay to trade them with passerbys though.

You've not got long left to do it!

By the way, you traded up through three generations and restarted eighty-five?!?!?! times? Commitment to the cause if ever I saw it.

So as a Christmas gift/to commemorate New Year's resolutions I've decided that starting tomorrow (Dec. 25) through January 1, I'll be trading away WISHMKR Jirachi to anyone here who asks.

• You may trade me anything you'd like in return
  • I'd prefer if Natures were not specifically requested -- while I'd like to give everybody their ideal Jirachi, I'd rather avoid the possibility of not having enough of a particular nature to go around and having to arbitrarily decide who would get them in the event too many people ask for specific ones.
  • None of these are cloned. I know some dislike the practice and I wanted everyone to be able to get in on this if they wanted.
  • I may periodically Wonder Trade some Jirachi during this time frame.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. My 3DS Friend Code is in my signature (in case anybody is unable to see the sig.: 4914 - 4405 - 4289) my in-game name will either be Wolfram or Meila, depending on whether I trade from my X file or my OR one.

I would like a jirachi please
My friend code is 163350002671

Hello! :)

First of all I wanted to say your a VERY generous person so thank you for doing this! =D Also, if you don't mind, Could I have a Jirachi, please? Due to privacy terms (my mum :disgust: ) I would have to email you my friend code if your ok with that, of course!

Now after my request, I just wanna say a few other things...

Dude! You've got SO many Jirachis - it's SO amazing! I - I just can't believe it - its Jirachi heaven! ( Sorry I'm like this I'm just fascinated and amazed since I liks Jirachi so much!)

Also I hope you had a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

email me back, if its a yes because I'll probably forget about this!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

EDIT: I realised this finished - sorry about bothering you about something that's already done. Sorry! I'll look else where but thank you for taking your time and giving Jirachis to lots of lucky users. =D

Last edited:
Jirachi is my favorite pokemon and if this is still available I would love this.
axi
2938-6948-6908

hello, happy new year´s to you m8! still got any of them wishmaker´s hanging around?? been trying to get my hands on a legit jirachi for a while now. looking forward to your reply, have a good one :)

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom