• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst movie you ever saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Disaster Movie"
The only thing they got right with that movie is the title. Atrocious movie.

any movie that has the bearded dude from THe Hangover. those movies Suck more than a black hole

The Wicker Man with Nicholas Cage. Horrid.

I remember Kazaam being pretty bad (the one with Shaq as a genie or whatever).

The Omen.

The rest of them are thrillers...

I literally don't have to think about it, it just comes naturally.

the-last-air-bender-movie-poster.jpg

I could name movies that would be the worst that I've ever seen (Brokeback Mountain, Juno, Scott Pilgrim, Hancock and several others), but I'll just go with what I have actually seen. Terminator 3 was an abomination (Terminator: Salvation was pretty good, though) and the latest George Romero zombie films are at the top of the list, no doubt.

Worst of all that I recall at the moment, though? Deep Impact. I can't even enhance that movie with jokes about how bad it is. Terrible film.

When I was young, They made the Super Mario Brothers movie and that movie was bad, in many forms. The person who play Luigi did not want to grow a mustache. Koopa is the leader of the planet who change the one who was a leader into a plant. The princess who is really good looking, was left at the planet's church (I think).

"Old Dogs".
Just remembered that I've watched that shit. John Travolta made a mistake, starring in that movie.

I think it should of been called "Disaster of a Movie".

Haha, you got that right.

Kung-Fu Panda, Can't believe they're making a sequel. I might cry.

The movie was actually good. When something hit the box office, a sequel will be made.

The worst movie I could think of is Mortal Kombat Annihilation.

Slaughter House 5 the movie. Far too many liberties with the story, they completely removed almost all of Vonnegut's message.

Any live-action movie. More specifically, DragonBall Evolution one and The Last Airbender. They ruined 2 shows that I liked.

harry potter:eek:rder of the phoenix

books rule, movies drule -.-

Well, I actually found the SMB movie enjoyable (and no, I was NOT on drugs at the time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom