• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WOW! Creepy Old Chateau trick!

Steelia

forever.
Reaction score
I'm not sure how many of you have heard of this... I found it while browsing hours ago; unfortunately, I cannot remember the source.

This works.

Go to the Old Chateau (best chance, during the noon-evening, evening, night hours).
Go up to the second floor.
Go to the FOURTH room (if you started from where you come in, just go one room to the right -- the second to the last room to the right).
In the room, you'll see a lavender picture with glowing red eyes. Walk up to it...
After you walk up to it (you'll know), go out the room.
Go back in, back out. Repeat the process... Look to the room at the right... Something will happen. WILL happen. Just be patient.

Enjoy.... ;O

WOW!! Something new my sis noticed!!
Go into the rooms to the left and right of the room with the picture.
Look at the picture in both rooms....

Enjoy... again. ;X

Last edited:
What will happen? Dang, I hate it when people leave you hanging. If this trick really does work I don't know when I can try it.

Best trying it at night. I would have never guessed they added this neat little feature!

Trust me, this WORKS. 100%. If it doesn't, ban me. :p

*updated*

But, why can't you tell me what it is? I can try it, but first I want to know what happens.

No can do... I don't want to spoil it for others. ;)
Just give it a shot. Trust me, it'll be... quite... interesting. At LEAST look at the picture in the 4th room! Tell me that doesn't work! :X

Wow, you certainly have alot of attenion in this thread now. Ok, when I have time I might try it.

You are right about one thing, that place is deffiently different.

A ghost girl shows up in the next room. Doesn't do anything other than walk out of the room.

Seems rather pointless.

Where exactly is the old chateau?

You can find the Old Chateau in Eterna Forest (to the left of Eterna City, of course). You'll need cut... an a repel or two, if you like, to freely walk around in the mansion w/o being interrupted by Pokemon encounters. (Old Chateau AKA Forest Manor.)

^ It may seem pointless.... I think it's very clever. You don't see anything like that on Pokemon games... O_O
It makes you wonder of what could have happened. And it's so frustrating, because you can't talk to her, no matter what you do!

Last edited:
Hmm...

Are you, by chance, referring to the little girl spirit thing? If you are... well, you don't need to go up to the painting. That's something different altogether.

I just found it right now. It actually surprised me.
And like The Doctor said, it is a bit pointless.

When I saw her, I never guessed she was supposed to be a ghost. I thought she was another trainer wandering around, and by seeing her leave (through the door, I might add), I thought I'd missed the chance to battle her.

Saw....this....own my cous' Pearl yesterday....Freakiy I must say.....

I think I read somewhere that there is also a ghost butler? Hmm.

Yeah, he was in the kitchen area... I don't know how he appears, but when I first was playing Diamond in October he appeared at night and it kind of freaked me out because I thought I'd be forced into a battle or something.

Yeah that's pretty cool, nothing really special but a neat touch nonetheless. The room with the eyes is interesting, here's the spoilers for those who don't know.

-When you go into the room with eyes (4th room from the left in the upstairs hallway), you'll see a girl in the room to the right, and you can only see here in that room, she does not appear when you go in the 5th room itself.
-When you walk up to the painting with eyes on it, the eyes vanish.
-Walk into the 3rd or 5th room, and the eyes on the 4th rooms painting will be looking at you.
-And lastly (not hinted at by Steelia but still interesting), if you have a GBA pokemon game in the GBA slot and the National Dex, wild Gengars will appear in the 4th room.

One neat thing I found was that,in the room with the eye painting,the eyes disappear if you are next to the end wall.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom