• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Unreal how incredibly strong the competition for the awards is this year. Wow. I feel lucky to be nominated. I obviously don't expect to win against kintsugi and Backgrounds.

That it will be - especially as we have a few less judges than we really need (never thought that 16 judges would be too few :/). Anyone who wants to lend us a hand and speed things up would be greatly appreciated!

I would just like to say thanks to everyone who voted my stuff through, especially as this will be the first time The First Warriors has made it past the voting round so I am greatly honoured that people are enjoying it. I am going to be too busy to get my hopes up managing this thing but it is simply a pleasure to get all but a few characters through and to know people are reading my work, and with such hefty and distinguished competition it will simply be fun to see how things fare against such quality.

Unreal how incredibly strong the competition for the awards is this year. Wow. I feel lucky to be nominated. I obviously don't expect to win against kintsugi and Backgrounds.

pffft sorry what

your faith in me has like
what
whaaaaaat
i no longer possess the ability to grammar wtf
when i saw that you and reddiamond had both gone dark is was like whelp we had a nice two seasons time to hand the crown off to someone else now
I shit you not. XD

I've been nominated as best contributor? What? I don't remember contributing much, but then again I have the memory of a goldfish.

So, you fear an author (but not their story) and a story (but not its writer)? Interesting.

So, you fear an author (but not their story) and a story (but not its writer)? Interesting.

No, I misspoke. Sorry, haha. I meant Rediamond and kintsugi.

I didn't know who Casey Kasem was until I looked him up (I watched the Danish dubbed version of Scooby Doo in my childhood in case you wonder), so I'm a bit sad to hear of his passings, as Shaggy was a favourite of mine. Rest in peace Casey Kasem.

A great game to watch. US struck early and then was under siege the rest of the night. An amazing moment for the sub, Brooks, who came up huge. Wow. Win against Portugal, and it's a wrap!

Back
Top Bottom