• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I took my laptop to school today and wrote more than half of the next chapter for SGTG. Really keen to get that back online, I tell ya. We got half the day to just mooch around school as we had an exchange on and we were supposedly able to sit and watch the rugby. I spent a solid three hours in the Spanish class.

Enjoying being out of school, myself. I'm going to attempt to write some DE, since I got a confidence boost from my friends and Llama_Guy (oooh, that was cold ;P) last night and am having a mild surge of "believing in oneself". It's a novel experience, everyone should try it sometime. *doesn't know how to confidence*

@Feliciano; ooh, the Killers~
@unrepentantAuthor; then either I'm below your friends on the scale, or I'm way above. I'll go for the later xP It's good that you're feeling good, keep it up :D

As for my exam, well... it went okay. I'll for once be satisfied with only a B.

I'm not anxious because I know I won't win, there are much better stories out there. :>

@unrepentantAuthor; hoho~ And yes, that's why I said I'll be satisfied with it. Given that I've been absent pretty much 99% of my senior year (or what passes for senior year in Norway) I'm not gonna complain :p

ooh, the Killers~

Yup. I have to admit to have only listened to their Day and Age album, however.

Oooh, I forgot to mention, I finally got chapter 8 of my fic up! ^_^;;; I think the ending is a little rushed, but I really didn't want to be sitting on it anymore, so I just put it out.

Last edited:
Heh, I sent off the next chapter of Dawn of Darkness to my co-author. I also slightly edited My Conquest. I think Cilan's accident makes a little more sense now.

And I don't listen to much music from groups/singers. I prefer my video game music. xP

I like all kinds of music, though I never found myself set specifically at one group or band.

I also like Japanese music.

I listen to a very eclectic selection of music, but my favourites are variations on punk and metal, and steampunk gimmick bands.

I don't listen to a lot of new music. My tastes are kinda old-fashioned. Pretty much if it came out after 2005, I only listen to it if my friend gives me the music.

Back
Top Bottom