• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Not really, but I can imagine happening to me some day. Anyway, you're not the only one stuck finishing a chapter in your fic. I've had to focus finishing my homework, which involves making a program that uses Ceasar Cipher, which encrypts what you are writing and can also decrypt it again. (A lightbulb suddenly appears above me). Hey, maybe I can use it to make a fictional language in the future in my fic! *Ahem*, a bit sidetracked, I suppose, anyway, I'm still learning the robes of programming, so it takes some of my time.

EDIT: Actually, it did happen to me once, losing my USB-driver that is. it was back when I was 14-15 years old in school, lost it for a few days. I panicked quite a bit since a lot of my notes were in it >.<

Last edited:
Alas, I have returned from a good hibernation. Hope the writing has been going strong.

I decided to apply. :)

I do actually have some modding experience, though not a lot.

Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know, I've been looking through some old ideas I've had in the past, and I believe I've struck gold on an old, unfinished story of mine. I've decided to continue with it, at least for a while. I think the idea's pretty interesting myself. Hope you guys do, too.

Everyone see the awesome new badges? They look so cool -drools-

Now I've gotta get one eventually! Though I found the alternate/non-pokémon badges easy to mix up XP

Shit is so going down next awards season. Which gives me a really weird idea for a one shot involving characters representing Haze and MW locked in an epic sword fight while they argue about each others fics and writing styles.

Hmmm, Fukuda and Nizuma stand at the ready to race for the badge, sounds awesome :p

Hmmmmm, if we're all getting bakuman personas can I be Hiramaru xD

Fukuda=Haze, Nizuma=Whisper, just thought using Ashirogi Muto would be too cliché XP
If you don't get it, look up Bakuman

Chaos I'm Mashiro not Fukuda xD though looking back at it he really does match me now that I think about it.

I'm gonna beat you Whisper xD we both started writing at the same time and have been friends for two years (though we only started our friendship again a couple of months ago) at some point you surpassed me but I'm gonna catch up and you just wait for me right there xD

I'd love to, but I'd be foolish to just sit on my laurels and wait for you. You'll have to come and get me. :p

I'm gonna try to overtake @Misheard Whisper as well! It will be tough for sure, as you are an amazing author. But who else to try to emulate than the best?

First to 8 Badges wins!!!

Back
Top Bottom