• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Nothing less than grapefruit. It shall be an epic tale, spanning thirteen volumes. It shall be studied as high literature for millennia.

Damn, now I need to go back and look at the sliding scale of citrus screwing. It's been a while since I've had to use it *shakes my cane* but don't get too cocky, whippersnapper!

It means the threesome you desire is tame. ;D

Grrr...I'm off to TVTropes, then, to try and find said list.

...ooh, page 109! 8D

109 is my favourite number ever.

109? How many posts per page do you have showing? I'm only on page 41.

...ooh, page 109! 8D

109 is my favourite number ever.

There shall be 109 members of my harem.

And at some point you will have sex with all of them. At once. No, I don't know how it'll work yet.

(Red, you're awful. ;P)

Feli, the solution is clearly psychic powers, which I possess an abundance of. I shall induce climax in the entire harem simultaneously with a thought. How did you not see this coming?

(Red, you're awful. ;P)

Feli, the solution is clearly psychic powers, which I possess an abundance of. I shall induce climax in the entire harem simultaneously with a thought. How did you not see this coming?

But that's boring :-( It's no fun if it's too easy!

So his harem is made up of 109 copies of himself? But I thought they were all Aryan-style blonde-haired blue-eyed Norwegians?

Very well, psychic doppelgangers of myself, a la double team. Hot.

The harem is not entirely made up of Norwegians, but there are more of them than other nationalities because Norway is love. Scandinavia in general is love, really.

Wait does that mean you're Norwegian now if your harem is all doppelgangers of yourself?

No, the harem is paired up with 109 psychic manifestations. Failure of communication on a key issue, there.

(I'm English/Scottish.)

So...you have 109 Norwegian/Scandinavian/Viking harem...boys? Girls? Mix? And then 108 psychic representations of yourself?

...Still way too easy :p

Gah, why do all the good conversations have to happen at 3:30 in the morning? I feel like I'm tripping out from lack of sleep :lol: Maybe that's why the conversations are so good? Either way, I think I have to officially call it bedtime for me. G'night everyone.

Very well. Good night, Feli. Have sweet dreams of this incredibly erotic scenario in which there are over one hundred manifestations of myself. |D

Well, I usually get inspiration from games I play or shows I watch. Like, some parts of my stories are inspired by my current favorite TV show, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.

@Lugion; Yeah, F+M is amazing! Also, enjoy minecraft. It's extremely, extremely fun :D (and as Aether points out, time-demanding).

@Kelleo; Kiss From a Rose is amazing! Seal in general are amazing.

Also, guys, this. Pain of Salvation is amazing. That song has so meaningful lyrics.

Sorry, Llama_Guy, but I already have a large harem of extremely intelligent Norwegian youths who share my taste in absolutely everything. Sexy ones, too. It's just who I am~
:eek:kay: But you have yet to see my extreme sexiness!
And I'll be enjoying the lemon cotnest between you and @Feliciano;

You mentioned furry BDSM. I do... so... approve!

Also, I'm obviously not part of anyone's harem, since I'm not blond. But then again I have my own one, so if I was in one there'd be a harem within a harem. Uuh.

The man loves Alestorm and steampunk. I'm beginning to think we were part of the same surreptitious cloning project.

You mean the same surreptitious cloning project that begat the two of us? :U
There's three of us? Damn, and here I thought I was unique.

Yes, let us take over Bulbagarden the world. But shh, these are secrets, we mustn't tell anyone!

Oh, @Llama_Guy; and @unrepentantAuthor; , you guys can shorten my name to just Feli if you want. Everyone else has been doing it for a really long time, and it's actually rather odd to hear you guys calling me Feliciano all the time ^_^;;; I know it's a little weird, and you don't have to if you don't want to, I was just letting you know you could.
When not using the mention system, I'll consider doing so. Likewise you can call me Llama... just Llama *takes on overly cool sunglasses*

@Stellar Haze; I write an outline with major plot points. I then meditate on it, fill in some spaces. Then I sleep on it, fill in even more. Then I write more outlines, flowcharts if the story is a particularly complex one that even I have issues organizing in my head. Then I meditate some more, listen to some music, sleep some more, continue to plan. And then I write the stuff. overly simplified,. but that's how it works.

As for the awards... afaik there's a dead run in the best newb category >.>; That's about all I care for :p

Back
Top Bottom