• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Xan's and Red's Memories of Twilight (NOW OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there there are 3 shiny legends that I noticed you didn't have, Entei, Suicune. I have 3 of each of those pokemon all legit and shiny, they are from events if you want me to specific about the events they are for the Zoroark event. So do you want them?

And By The Way, If you need a Gen V EV Trainer, I can do that for you.

Hey there there are 3 shiny legends that I noticed you didn't have, Entei, Suicune. I have 3 of each of those pokemon all legit and shiny, they are from events if you want me to specific about the events they are for the Zoroark event. So do you want them?

Thank you, but as rinchan86 has already mentioned, they are listed in the event section because that is how you obtain them.

Since I have an shiny event (Suicune) I can get three shinys right?

Since I have an shiny event (Suicune) I can get three shinys right?

Technically yes, but I don't need/want that as I have one of those in English and one in Japanese. But if that's your only bargaining tool, I'll hear out your request anyways

Okay well I am just starting to collect shinys

I'm back (woo) Now, I'm interested in the shiny Litwick and Drifloon, I can offer DW Arceus for them o_o!

I'm back (woo) Now, I'm interested in the shiny Litwick and Drifloon, I can offer DW Arceus for them o_o!

It's legitimate yes? I think I heard of one going around that's not... If it's legit, I'll happily take it. I'll need to get those mon's cloned. Should be ready to trade tonight if that works for you?

hi redyakuza you asked about my movie 14 victini yes its the one with special moves anyway can i have your shiny jirachi for it fc 1850 2748 6625

hi redyakuza you asked about my movie 14 victini yes its the one with special moves anyway can i have your shiny jirachi for it fc 1850 2748 6625

cool. just need to get it cloned and i'll let you know when i'm ready. i'll edit my OP to show this

It's legitimate yes? I think I heard of one going around that's not... If it's legit, I'll happily take it. I'll need to get those mon's cloned. Should be ready to trade tonight if that works for you?

I think it's legit, but let me post details of it in heree
Lv 100 Naughty Arceus with Multitype (Genderless)

OT: Mat, ID: 30160, Secret ID: 15781
Happiness: 78
Hidden Power: Dragon-type, 58 Base Power

Attacks: Recover Hyper Beam
Perish Song Judgment

IVs: HP 18, Atk 4, Def 23, SpA 27, SpD 21, Spe 23

Okay so it's OT is Mat... I guess that can go both ways. I'll look around to see if that's legitimate. You can also ask in the Is my Pokemon Hacked Thread

By the way, something I forgot to add o_o, the OT is in that weird font Mat, and also when I checked it's info (using IRGTS) the OT showed up as Trainer.

M a t - 30160 is legit, all of shuckles DW starters have the same OT.

Now has his AR, and has cloned your pokemon, they are ready whenever Xan or Red :) ( GOT MY AR :DDD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom