• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

XD001

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXMelanie_HimeXx

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
XD001 is the name of the Shadow Lugia from the game Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. What makes this Lugia special is that it knows 2 exclusive moves. Those moves are Psycho Boost and Featherdance~

Both moves have some use in competitive battling, particularly featherdance, but XD001 doesn't have very good nature or IVs so it's mainly novelty. Use it however you like though ^_^

If you would like XD001, just let me know your Friend Code and your IGN ^^ Thanks c:

My FC: 0576 5929 3317
3DS Name: Yumi IGN: Melanie

Last edited:
Hi I would very much like your XD001, would you like anything in return? I have a shiny Zubat (BATMAN) I could offer :)
FC in sig, I'm Dan

Hey i'd love one!! :) fc is 5343-8869-9575 and ign is Robin :)

Edit: When can i expect you online btw?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like one. We traded yesterday, but if you need it again my Friend Code is 0147-0109-5669, IGN: Scott.

Get out of town, you have one of those?? I'll take one! FC is the same as yesterday ;)

Woah, I've always dreamed of getting Shadow Lugia since I got into Pokemon. Is there anything in particular you'd like in exchange? FC's in the sig.

I'm in need of a Lugia if you've got an extra. My FC is in my sig, lemme know what you'd like and I'll see if I have it.

Melanie you are too kind. I'm gonna go stand in line for one! I traded you Icy Snow pattern and Treecko already, but please mention if I can help you with anything specific from the Dex.

Ok cool ill be on now

Edit: Correction ill be on in like 15 to 30 mins and give you a perfect noibat for it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much :) but would you trade a pikachu and raikou aswell?? Ill give you a perfect beldum and totodile?? :)

I would ge grateful to receive one, if they are still going spare.

Same FC & IGN as before ...

Edit - Forgot to add if you see me online, I'm ready to trade.

Last edited:
I would really appreciate one if you still have any available information the same and has not changed.
Jah
FC: 1075-1377-1099

XD001 is the name of the Shadow Lugia from the game Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. What makes this Lugia special is that it knows 2 exclusive moves. Those moves are Psycho Boost and Featherdance~

Both moves have some use in competitive battling, particularly featherdance, but XD001 doesn't have very good nature or IVs so it's mainly novelty. Use it however you like though ^_^

If you would like XD001, just let me know your Friend Code and your IGN ^^ Thanks c:

My FC: 0576 5929 3317
3DS Name: Yumi IGN: Melanie
may i have one pls, IGN Hayden, friend code in signature

Hi, can I have this Lugia as well? Bless you for creating this giveaway. :)

(You've added back before, but just in case...)
FC: 1521-3001-1259
IGN: Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom