• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

xxashxx's My Player Thread Generation 4 & Generation 5 event trade thread mainly.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: xxashxx's My Player Thread Generation 4 & Generation 5 event trade thread mainly.

Yeah I am XD. Do you have a link to your old shop? I am not sure how far back the forums go. Thanks XD.:)

EDIT: I checked your shop and found the link but do you have your DW Pokemon at level 10? I don't accept bred DW Pokemon. If the DW Pokemon does not come from the Extree Forest I will not accept them XD. I only accept them legitimately. I know breds are legit but I only accept them if they are fresh and hot off the press from the Dream World.:)

Re: xxashxx's My Player Thread Generation 4 & Generation 5 event trade thread mainly.

Yeah I am XD. Do you have a link to your old shop? I am not sure how far back the forums go. Thanks XD.:)

EDIT: I checked your shop and found the link but do you have your DW Pokemon at level 10? I don't accept bred DW Pokemon. If the DW Pokemon does not come from the Extree Forest I will not accept them XD. I only accept them legitimately. I know breds are legit but I only accept them if they are fresh and hot off the press from the Dream World.:)

I can try to get some. What Pokemon are you looking for?

I need the Female Magby. That is a big one. I never could get it Female. It always came up Male XD.:)

BUMP: I will be updating this thread when I get some 6th gen events cloned but still waiting on events and to find someone that can clone.:)

BUMP: Still no new events XD. Until people find a way to clone on gen 6 I can't trade my Torchic or Celebi.:)

UPDATE: Not sure when I will get any new events bt as of May 20th. I will no longer have Wi-Fi on 4th or 5th gen because Nintendo is shutting it down. So I will try to manage this thread the best I can for 6th gen. Still trying to find someone that can clone as well.:)

UPDATE: Looks like I will have a 6th gen section soon. Will be about a month or so though but I found someone that can clone XD.:)

UPDATE: I have gotten a couple of 6th gen events. I now have the Garchomp and Scizor events. They are the serial Walmart events. I am looking for 6th gen events I do not have. This includes events from Japand any other event from any region outside the U.S. and Japan as well. Thanks XD.:)

Have not gotten any new 6th gen events yet. Not sure when I will but I will post if I do.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom