• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY023: The Bond of the Aurora! Amarus and Amaruruga!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Liking this Preview for the Episode Already, it Looks Pretty Good I Thought.

Famitsu Summary and Caption from Bluesun -

"Satoshi and friends meet up with Pansy and head to the Fossil Laboratory. There, they find the ancient Pokemon Amarus and Amaruruga!"
"It (Amaruruga) was playing in the snow with Amarus, but then Team Rocket appeared..."

Great! It's been long time since I've seen Alexa appearance on XY 007.:)

Clemont might get sick from being in the cold. The summery said they get cold and leave the room to warm up. Looks like poor Clemont might get sick because his body seems that it can't handle low temperatures (big hint: nightcap, use: prevents body heat from leaving the head).

Last edited:
Dunno why, but Iwane's animation looks better than usual here. :) It's nice to see Pansy again, too.

The preview makes me fear it will be a boring episode.
Well, the last batch of episodes was all good and fun so I guess I shouldn't complain.

I love how the episode is taking place in a fossil lab, rather than just generic woods or route, which is what I thought it was going to be. It's also nice to see Pansy again; I was hoping they weren't going to ignore her after the first gym battle.

Hope the episode is exciting, from the preview looks like it might have good times and some boring times.

Hope the episode is exciting, from the preview looks like it might have good times and some boring times.

Are you sure? Coz from my point of view this episode looks fine to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom