• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY083: Crossing the Snow Mountains! Mammoo and Yukinooh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonnie has a Pokémon outfit for nearly any type of wear, huh? I don't know why Clemont is taking Mamoswine's reigns. As we have seen from XY053, he is not the best Pokémon rider; even Bonnie has proven to be more talented than him at that.

Yep, loving Serena's winter clothing, so pretty on her! Wanting if she wears it again on Snowbelle. Now, i need an amourshipping Winter artwork

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a new image of the episode.

FAkSprZ.png

That is a cool looking picture! I wonder who's animating? Anyway I'm quite looking forward to this, snowy episodes are always good fun.

I can't help but laugh when I see these images just because I know the way some people will go mental over them, it's like food for the shippers. Not that I have anything wrong with it, mind you...

Although seeing Bonnie in yet another Pokemon-related piece of clothing makes me laugh for a whole different reason. :p

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto
Clemont: Yūki Kaji
Bonnie: Mariya Ise
Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi
Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani
Noibat: Yuka Terasaki
Bunnelby: Chinatsu Akasaki
Dedenne: Megumi Satō
Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame
Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara
James: Shin'ichirō Miki
Meowth: Inuko Inuyama
Wobbuffet: Yuji Ueda
Inkay: Kenta Miyake
Gourgeist: Miyako Itō
Mamoswine: Kensuke Satō

Here are two new summaries, courtesy of Dephender.

While crossing a snow mountain on Mamoswine, Ash and his friends encounter an Abomasnow and a sick Snover. Ash, Pikachu and the others start searching for ingredients to a medicine for the Snover, but...

Satoshi and his friends continue their journey towards Anistar City. Wanting to take a shortcut, they rent Mamoswine to cross a snowy mountain. In the mountains, they encounter a sick Snover and an Abomasnow that's trying to protect it. Wanting to help the Snover, Ash and the others split up to search for ingredients to a medicine for it. But then Team Rocket approach the sick Snover...

A little late to the party here, but I just saw that the VA list proves that Jessie's little pumpkin evolved o_O

Anyways, can't wait to see more AmourShipping hints. I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a thing or two since Serena and Ash share a ride on Mamoswine

Wanted Fletchinder in here to have a notable role, before Moltres, BUT, I'll take Noibat.

Preview
- Ash and co. ride on Mamoswine.
- Braixen, Pikachu and Chespin help to heal the sick Snover.
- Jessie's Gourgeist fires a Shadow Ball at the Abomasnow.
- Ash and co. battle against Team Rocket.

[video=youtube;TV6uBNrk4Fk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV6uBNrk4Fk[/video]

Abomasnow seems like a boss, let me just punch this Shadow Ball out of the way real quick.

Looks like a reasonable episode.

I wonder how many frost cavern Pokemon will be in it. Or if they don't bother to show any.
If so, when will they show Bergmite and Avalugg?

Get TV Preview
- Ash and co. sees an Abomasnow come out of a cave.
- The Abomasnow attacks them with Blizzard or a similar looking attack.
- Ash and co. see that a Snover is inside the cave and is lying down.
- Chespin pushes a big snowball.

[video=youtube;zK8aDk3KUb8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK8aDk3KUb8[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom