• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review XY116: Satoshi and Alan! Gekkouga VS Mega Lizardon Once Again!!

[QUOTE ="SuperSharge, post: 5838643, member: 85775"] [/quote] [/QUOTE] Thx I will try to keep that in mind :D[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

[/quote] FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!:mad::mad:[/QUOTE] [/quote]

Forget it I will use the laptop instead.....

Since no one had mentioned this, but on the first time Ash and Alain battle each other a while back, Punichan watched the battle like there's no problem and didn't really care about Alain. This episode some time after the blue Zygarde core had been captured by Team Flare with the help from Alain. Punichan quickly jumps out of Bonnie's arms and went into her bag to hide after Alain enters the battle field on the back of the Pokemon center, only to peak out of the bag once to see what's going on and stayed hidden for the rest of the episode. Maybe Punichan sensed or even knows that Alain is a part of Team Flare while Ash, Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont are unaware that Alain is working with Team Flare, and what Alain had done since the last time they saw him.

I noticed it. But was ultimately disappointed that that was the only action that happened. You would think it would attempt to attack Alain or at least have some audience visible introspection moment along the lines of "It's him!" or something. Of course, we may just be over-analyzing the whole scene. It may not be aware of Alain's role in the capture of Z2-we can't even be sure that Zygarde noticed Alain in the first place, as it was primarily focused on Charizard and Team Flare.

(Sorry to derail the thread for a little)
Just one, this -
untitled.JPG
gives you this -
Thx I will try to keep that in mind :D

Kind of predicted that Ash would lose again. Alain is obviously a powerhouse that Ash can never beat.

@ii kanji - I thought the Pikachu bit was hysterical as well
Also something in this episode proved my point of Alain being another version of Ash but I forgot oh well

I got that vibe, too - when Alain was really enthusiastic about how tough the battle was. My first thought was "Ahh ... he's Ash, but working for the dark side"

Looks like things are going to get quite interesting if this continues to happen also Ash flips his hat backwards just pointing out something here.

I expected him to do that last week, when Serena threw him his cap

@Misty-Moo thx for all your help but I'll just try replying to people like this when on mobile and quoting things to and from people via computer its easier :D:):p(y)

and ikr alain going ash mode for a second there lol XD

This was a great episode. So much great foreshadowing, an awesome battle, and such a heartwarming end. It just brought a tear to my eye and soothed my cracked heart to see Mairin, smiling and assuring Alain through PokeVision. Just such great stuff, I loved it!

Ash: "Alright Noivern, lets go!"

Pikachu: "Wait, wut? What the hell, fam?!"

Ash: "Sorry buddy. Noivern needs it's fair share of on-screen battling, before I never use it again until the League."

Pikachu: "Smh. Whatever man. I didn't even want to battle anyways." >__>

My terrible fansub of the dialogue between Ash and Pikachu before the battle, lol.

Ash: "Sorry buddy. Noivern needs it's fair share of on-screen battling, before I never use it again until the League."

My terrible fansub of the dialogue between Ash and Pikachu before the battle, lol.
Yep. Pikachu probably knows that won't be battling Wulfric either. He's had enough of taking a backseat to Greninja and the three birds.

Yep. Pikachu probably knows that won't be battling Wulfric either. He's had enough of taking a backseat to Greninja and the three birds.

Pikachu seems very likely to battle against Sawyer, so its not like Pikachu should be all that upset about not being used.

I think Ash should have used Pikachu instead of Noivern. Noivern didn't have the experience to take on Metang.

I think Ash should have used Pikachu instead of Noivern. Noivern didn't have the experience to take on Metang.

Better gain experience soon then never. Otherwise, we would get people complaining about Pikachu hogging the spotlight....again.

Inb4 Numelgon
Pikachu shouldn't be pissed, seeing as he's had 900+ episodes to battle with Satoshi, AND I'm 99.999% sure he's returning next series.

Also, I'm pretty sure that wasn't the fansub. You were prolly quoting the actual thing.

Weren't people complaining Pikachu dominated the first 3 gyms in Kalos though?

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom