• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY133: The Shocking Zygarde VS Zygarde! The Collapsing World!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet it's to do with that punichan song! They skipped it in the dub for the longest possible time, but lately have started having bonnie hum us a few bars now and again! So I bet singing the song will calm Squishy down!
Imagine, Bonnie climbing the top of Prism Tower and singing the Squishy song...that's what stops the calamity.

Thing is, that wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Let's face it, after Sun & Moon were announced, the creative team went "Eh, fuck it" and decided to half-ass the remainder of the saga (like they almost always do)...:(

Last edited:
Preview
- Bonnie talks to Squishy in its 50% Forme.
- Professor Sycamore's Garchomp is now Mega Garchomp.
- Mairin is with James and Meowth in a van and she points to something.
- Ash's Greninja transforms into its Ash-Greninja form.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vvxmwbn2sY

Yes, Alain. You did it. You gave Lysandre the power to kill every single person in Kalos and rise above even what Giovanni dreamt. Great job on that, asshole
Oi, ease up. It's not like he knew this was going to happen. Anyway, here's a small clip from this episode in this preview of the Team Flare arc.

View: https://twitter.com/hadenshi/status/768577659701833728

TBH, it doesn't look like Malva is with Lysandre at all in this crisis. It seems she prefers Alain.

Shiny Mega Gyarados is interesting.

Was the Shiny Mega Metagross from a clip of a past episode or is it new? :O Cause if it's new then Steven hype !

Also, anyone else notice how Zygarde is capable of both life and destruction? The blue core Zygarde seems to be producing the vines so maybe the red core one will destroy things?

Pokechi Preview
- Lysandre is wearing some of his mechanical gear from the games.
- Ash and his current Pokemon are now free and are facing Lysandre and Ash's Greninja is an Ash-Greninja.
- Alain and his Charizard are also facing Lysandre.
- Alain gets angry.
- Squishy attacks Z2 and Z2 counters the attack.

A slightly better quality preview.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb1pdNpZyio

Last edited:
I'm not surprised Ash was freed already; it'd be pretty bad if he spent most of this arc captured.

I was hoping Team Rocket would rescue him but it doesn't look like it.

Alain, to his credit, sseems to have turned very quickly.

I still hate him.

Doc Ock Lysandre looks no less silly than in the games.

Looks like that Xerosic is going to catch Puni-chan while Puni-0chan and Z2 are fighting, it doesn't look good since Team Flare would make both of them destroy the city even more.

At long last, Alain finally breaks down after realizing that his entire goal (becoming the strongest to protect those he cares about) has been nothing more than a lie told by his evil mentor, and all of his actions he has done in their name simply brought the destruction he so feared. Good.... I now like you a bit more. But you still have a lot to go if you want to be fully redeemed. Freeing Ash is a start, but that's only a fraction of atonement you have paid.

Hmmm, seems like Lysandre's Mega Gyarados would be quite an overpowered monster considering that it's fighting Ash's entire team, Ash-Greninja, and Mega Charizard X.

Last edited:
Forget about rematch with Charizard as expected. It seems Alain will remain unbeatable. Tobias V2. At least Tobias had a team of powerful pokemon but Alain is just an ordinary trainer except Charizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom