• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY135: The Advancing Megalith! The Kalos Line of Defense!! ・ XY136: The Zygarde Counterattack! The Final Decisive Battle of Kalos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but laugh at the thought of the pink stone being the ultimate enemy! Hope this plays out less silly than it sounds :p

Also, where is Pikachu?

I hope there's a more interesting explanation than that...

I can't help but laugh at the thought of the pink stone being the ultimate enemy! Hope this plays out less silly than it sounds :p

Oh, I'm sure it will. After all, it does say that the Megalith changes it shape.

Maybe Pikachu just left the Helicopter to use an attack, before jumping back in it, because I do find it weird that he's not there. Unless Lysandre's using him to power the Megalith.

So far, this team flare arc is going great and I can't wait to see the conclusion to this arc.

THE GYM LEADERS ARE IN THE VA LIST! WE'RE GONNA SEE THEM ALL AGAIN!

Yeah, except for some reason Korrina isn't listed and her Voice Actress doesn't voice anyone else important that is on the list. Maybe this is just a mistake though. Anyway, if they show up for this battle and aren't just shown where they were last scene, discussing this crisis, then that will be interesting to see, to me at least.

"A certain legendary pokemon starts acting"
I don't think this will be zygarde
I think it will. It's been shown and mentioned that Complete Zygarde will appear in the climax of this arc, so I don't know what other Legendary would appear. The only other one I could see it referring to would be Xerneas or Yveltal, but I don't know why they would only showcase one of them.

Yeah, except for some reason Korrina isn't listed and her Voice Actress doesn't voice anyone else important that is on the list. Maybe this is just a mistake though. Anyway, if they show up for this battle and aren't just shown where they were last scene, discussing this crisis, then that will be interesting to see, to me at least.
Yeah that is a bit odd that Korrina isn't listed. I think they will all show up here though. The dub's title seems to give more of a hint at this. Rocking Kalos Defense.

Yeah that is a bit odd that Korrina isn't listed. I think they will all show up here though. The dub's title seems to give more of a hint at this. Rocking Kalos Defense.

Especially since it seems like a Lucario will appear in XY135 and/or XY136 and I think someone on Tumblr pointed out that the "Rocking" part seems like a reference to the Megalith, which the dub calls A Giant Rock or something like that.

Also, is anyone going to say anything about the major announcement? Could it be for the Sun and Moon anime series?

I'm going to let that be a surprise for me. And I am torn since I have a tendency to look at leaks on the Internet just so I won't get too hyped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom