• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY137: Starting from Zero! Citron's Decision!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should probably state that until there's a visual source, that this isn't completely confirmed yet. Although, an episode where Clemont rebuild the Prism Tower and Clembot would be interesting to see.

Well, I have no idea why they have the Greninja in that broadcast episode then. Seems to be a bit misleading, but I'm still holding out for one last rematch. Though I will say that it does give breathing room between the Team Flare finale and the last duel between Ash and Alain.

It's not like it would be the first time the data broadcast is wrong though and with Ash having only Greninja out in one of the new picture for XY135, I wouldn't be surprised if Greninja plays a big role in XY136, meaning that Greninja is probably the Data Broadcast for XY136.

So we have a two week break? That really sucks. And if Clemont and Bonnie's goodbye episode, I hope the writers give them the send off they deserve. It seems a bit early though to say goodbye. Counting this, I think there's just 5 or 6 episodes left, one of which I'm sure will just be Ash alone again.

I'm guessing the whole gang is staying in Lumiose until the end of the series. The only exception would be if Ash is back in Kanto for the last episode like AG or BW.

I too am thinking that this is a farewell episode. Bound to happen since Ash has been getting new companions each region lately.

Well I know for a fact that it not Gladion because if it was they said something like a "Mysterious boy or a boy with a strange Pokemon"

I haven't been watching the anime for a very long time, just reading summaries on Bulbapedia, so my information may be wrong/incomplete, but....does Serena have any reason not to go with Ash to Alola?
After the Master Class Showcase, Kalos Queen Aria's former mentor Palermo gave Serena the offer to train under her wing. Serena put her journey first but she's got Palermo's card and can take up that opportunity at any time. If she's serious about her dream (which she is), she won't go with Ash.

Basically, we've known for a long while how she'll leave the show.

Having seen Clembot go boom in the latest episode, I'm actually hoping that he doesn't come back. It would sorta cheapen that tearful moment if he's just simply rebuilt afterwards.

You know what I'm saying?

And we have our proof guys.

JcQVYCs.jpgs
z79d2yB.jpg

Cr5OE4GVYAEUYQP.jpg

I'm unsure if this is the translation for that part shown above, but here's another summary I got from Momo13265 on Twitter.

I've been expecting Clemont to be saddled with the gym after the Lumiose disaster. The mystery here is what that means. Either they couldn't give them a more meaningful sendoff, or Ash and Serena are helping with the Lumiose repairs. Kinda iffy ground on that, too, since it's time for Ash to go.

Maybe the "boy", is one of those trainers Takeru was talking about to Ash: "The trainers that never got their eighth badge!" Maybe it's Takeru? After all, he never did get the eighth badge, and maybe Cirtoid was the one who stopped him in his tracks? Then the result of the battle is that Takeru wins the battle, and the reason behind it was that Cirtoid had a malfunction because he/ it can't be fixed from that explosion. After realising this, Clemont has to make a decision. To travel with Ash, or to stay and fight as gym leader/ fix Cirtoid.

Maybe the "boy", is one of those trainers Takeru was talking about to Ash: "The trainers that never got their eighth badge!" Maybe it's Takeru? After all, he never did get the eighth badge, and maybe Cirtoid was the one who stopped him in his tracks? Then the result of the battle is that Takeru wins the battle, and the reason behind it was that Cirtoid had a malfunction because he/ it can't be fixed from that explosion. After realising this, Clemont has to make a decision. To travel with Ash, or to stay and fight as gym leader/ fix Cirtoid.
Yes, anything to not make that guy a waste of screentime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom