• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY139: Farewell Satoshi Gekkouga! Xerosicy's Counterattack!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i crazy if the mega evolution energy lysarde entered in ash was a different modulation of the one wiht zygarde so that is wahy he couldnt control it as it was for zygarde so xerosic find the right modulation but just for ash and since team rocket still following could be that they help greninja get ash back ?

At least Xeroic is not quite done yet in the series. However the title and the screen shot of Ash hugging Greninja has kind of put me off. If this episode ends the way I think it will then I probably won't like it so much.

I repeat:

Maybe i am just grasping for straws here, but, what if that warm little scene between Ash and Ash-Greninja from that earlier clip was not a goodbye moment, but instead was just a regular moment that only served to remind us just how close Ash and Greninja really are? Like, say, after they defeated Xerosic, they share that little scene as an emotional reinforcement of the fact that they did it with the help of a power that they access and share as a team. Just had to say that, please respond to it
I don't see it... it's either Ash-Greninja's last moment with Ash before he heads off on his own or the form permanently disbands

Here is a bit of information on the episode, with a translation from Dephender.

i63biUL.png

Greninja runs wild, battling plants!

I wonder what it means that Greninja runs wild and battling planets.

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which were translated by Dephender. There is also a new image of the episode.

OFp50De.jpg
YCCtv6T.jpg

From the first image.

Xerosic starts striking back
In order to part ways with Goodra, Ash and the others head for the wetlands. On their way back, they run into the plants that were raging wildly during the Team Flare incident, but manage to drive them back with help from Ash Greninja. But then Team Flare scientist Xerosic appears.

From the second image.

Having run into the plants that were raging wildly during the Team Flare incident, Ash manages to drive them back with help from Ash Greninja. But then Xerosic appears out of nowhere and abducts Clemont.

Ash greninja has been confirmed to be in Sun and Moon!
I wonder if his promotions ends here only. I just don't want a random trainer with a greninja with battle bond. It would make Ash's struggle meaningless.

tumblr_oeizekT5eG1tf388eo1_500.jpg

Looks like this episode will be directly tied-in with the plot for the Sun and Moon demo, as crazy as that may sound.

I find it so amazingly cold-hearted that they have officially named it Ash-Greninja in the games and it's ability Battle Bond can only be used once knocking an opponent out (despite in the show it only did this in Alain's battle as to not reveal it's full strength). I mean, nothing says having a bond with your trainer by transforming into someone else entirely....

Also, 2 releases in one episode, now that's just mean

This would seem to suggest that the form somehow becomes permanent, or it becomes able to unleash it on it's own.

The theory I'm holding onto is that Greninja himself blocks out their Bond Phenomenon to stop Team Flare from targeting Ash for this power. It's a long shot but Xerosic appears to be attempting what Lysandre did atop Prism Tower if we can trust this "Greninja rampage" to be the doing of his Malamar.

This could lead to Greninja being left with Sycamore before Ash leaves for Alola since this professor knows more about Ash-Greninja than Oak does. If Juniper was able to send Ash's Unova reserves to Oak when the series left Unova then I wouldn't call it impossible for Sycamore to similarly send Greninja to Oak should he somehow fix this locked power.

Basically, I feel that Greninja would be Sycamore'd for the foreseeable future.

The theory I'm holding onto is that Greninja himself blocks out their Bond Phenomenon to stop Team Flare from targeting Ash for this power. It's a long shot but Xerosic appears to be attempting what Lysandre did atop Prism Tower if we can trust this "Greninja rampage" to be the doing of his Malamar.

This could lead to Greninja being left with Sycamore before Ash leaves for Alola since this professor knows more about Ash-Greninja than Oak does. If Juniper was able to send Ash's Unova reserves to Oak when the series left Unova then I wouldn't call it impossible for Sycamore to similarly send Greninja to Oak should he somehow fix this locked power.

Basically, I feel that Greninja would be Sycamore'd for the foreseeable future.
Actually, given the Sun and Moon Special demo, I think that Ash-Greninja is going to be sucked into the world the demo takes place in due to some sort of space-time rift caused by Xerosic's fail plan. The demo will involve our player character getting Greninja to a place where they can find their way home. After finding a way home, more space-time shenanigans cause Ash-Greninja to duplicate itself, and we get the duplicate while the original Ash-Greninja returns to Ash sometime in the Sun and Moon Anime.

Okay, maybe that's just what I want to happen.

So, it basically also confirms that Ash is leaving Goodra in the wetlands again, not complaining though as it was pretty obvious, but for Greninja? We can only theorize until the episode finally airs

So, it basically also confirms that Ash is leaving Goodra in the wetlands again, not complaining though as it was pretty obvious, but for Greninja? We can only theorize until the episode finally airs
The first summary might be misleading for example even though the kalos leauge summaries hindered who would win we all thought ash as gonna win but didn't and besides not until we get a preview we'll know for sure

The first summary might be misleading for example even though the kalos leauge summaries hindered who would win we all thought ash as gonna win but didn't and besides not until we get a preview we'll know for sure
Summaries have never miss lead us in the past... why would they now all of a sudden? There's no benefit from proclaiming Greninja's gonna leave only to not have it leave, only for it to almost never been seen again anyway you slice it

Summaries have never miss lead us in the past... why would they now all of a sudden? There's no benefit from proclaiming Greninja's gonna leave only to not have it leave, only for it to almost never been seen again anyway you slice it
Yes, they have. So this might just be another one of those, meaning that Greninja might or might not leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom