• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY139: Farewell Satoshi Gekkouga! Xerosicy's Counterattack!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the cast, and I guess Maiika won't evolve. :(

I know that I mean is sometimes all summaries have mess with us in the past and this one might be too
Well, I think it's safe to never doubt a summary that clearly states what's happening again...

Ash and his friends have parted ways with Goodra. On their way back, they are attacked by the giant plants that were breaking out during the Team Flare incident. Ash defeated the giant plants back with the mysterious powers of Ash-Greninja. But then Xerosic appeared and ended up abducting Clemont! For what reason did he do this...?

Hmmm...could Xerosic's Malamar be the one from those episodes earlier in the series???

Everyone thought Goodra was going to leave Ash permanently last time. But it returned. I don't see how these summaries are hinting more than others. I think it's far less likely that Goodra will be released now than what we thought before XY070.

And I still think we are overreaction over the title. Ash-Greninja has been immensely popular and used extensively. That's basically why it gets its own farewell episode. I don't see this as a release. I see this as a tribute to Ash-Greninja so it still gets importance over the other Kalos Pokemon. It may not be fair to the other Pokemon on Ash's team, but you can't deny that Ash-Greninja has been given better treatment than them. This is just another example of that, and it will probably go to train somewhere else like Charizard and come back with better moves (which will already make it better than Charizard's return). The event confirms that Ash-Greninja is also Dark type, but we haven't seen any moves for it yet.
I am pretty sure this episode indicates a double release for Ash's pokemon. I don't see this as a tribute. This is bad writing that lead to unnecessary release of two of Ash's best Kalos pokemon.

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Clemont: Yūki Kaji

Bonnie: Mariya Ise

Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Talonflame: Kiyotaka Furushima

Noivern: Kenta Miyake

Dedenne: Megumi Satō

Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin'ichirō Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yuji Ueda

Officer Jenny: Chiemi Ishimatsu

Xerosic: Tsusguo Mogami

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.
How come the TRio & Sonansu have moved so low down the cast list?! What is the world coming to...

The question is why do we want Goodra back? It's the weakest Pseudo Pokemon we've ever seen on this show... at least Iris's Dragonite had some epic battles that actually involved it doing something, Goodra's whole gimmick was tanking hits for Bide. I don't think Goodra ever moved once in battles it was called on

Putting up a fight against the top two trainers in all kalos makes it weak? What? And Draganite only seemed epic because Ash was so damn weak, and charizard didn't do a damn thing because he was nothing more then a ratings trap.

Putting up a fight against the top two trainers in all kalos makes it weak? What? And Draganite only seemed epic because Ash was so damn weak, and charizard didn't do a damn thing because he was nothing more then a ratings trap.
So tying with a Slurpluff that lost to every opponent it fought is an accomplishment? You could blame an awful moveset for Goodra, but Ash's other Pokemon have won despite major disadvantages in the past. Bisharp was even worst because if it was capable of movement, it probably avoids Guillotine

I am pretty sure this episode indicates a double release for Ash's pokemon. I don't see this as a tribute. This is bad writing that lead to unnecessary release of two of Ash's best Kalos pokemon.

Not really, it could go either way, but at the very least, I don't think Goodra is a release, because Ash can clearly call on it to use it whenever he wants and if this was a permanent release, like with Pidgeot or Lapras, I'm sure there would be a whole episode focused around it.
How come the TRio & Sonansu have moved so low down the cast list?! What is the world coming to...

That's where they've always been. They're there because I consider them less important than Ash and co. and there Pokemon, since Team Rocket don't appear in every episode and I don't want to put the main characters so far away from their respective Pokemon.
So tying with a Slurpluff that lost to every opponent it fought is an accomplishment? You could blame an awful moveset for Goodra, but Ash's other Pokemon have won despite major disadvantages in the past. Bisharp was even worst because if it was capable of movement, it probably avoids Guillotine

Slurpuff probably gained experience and it's not like it's moves it used weren't effective against Goodra and with Bisharp, it is capable of movement, it's just bulky, which makes it less speedy and that's alright because not every Pokemon is speedy and it's not like Goodra didn't hurt Bisharp.

They're there because I consider them less important than Ash and co. and there Pokemon, since Team Rocket don't appear in every episode and I don't want to put the main characters so far away from their respective Pokemon.
Oh, well as long as it's you who moved the order and not the staff then I really don't mind...

This preview points out that Goodra is leaving Ash again, but I suppose that it may be called upon at any given time.

This episode is going to be awesome! I just want them to make greninja's farewell a satisfying one.

oh and the errie part is clemont brainwashed again for a malamar i was expecting more ash but wow they went for clemont and i think the zygarde how is wiht them is Z2 and not puni-chan butlets wait to see what zygarde is

This is going to be a crazy episode. I wonder why Ash, Bonnie, and Serena are jumping off a cliff.

This is going to be a crazy episode. I wonder why Ash, Bonnie, and Serena are jumping off a cliff.
Maybe they're running away from something Xerosic has set to go after them, like those plants. That, or thev're succumb to peer pressure.

I'm not sure what's going on anymore, but apparently it has to do with Zygarde.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom