• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY140: The Endless Zero! Until the Day We Meet Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
proper goodbyes and getta ban ban. this is going to be good
I'm already sad

Last edited:
Kinda nice to see all pokemon bonding and saying their goodbyes! Chespin and Panchan specially :cry:

So it's the big finale at last, it was a fun ride for the past 3 years, but it's time to say goodbye

Soooo, finally....XYZ has come to an end and XY series will end after this episode....
WHY DID IT END! I won't be very sad about this being ending if SM looked ore promising.
Also, I was right, Serena and Ash will travel to Kanto together. No Bonnie. No Clemont. All alone. This is also the finale of amourshipping!
Same feelings here, Keshav. The writers made Ash lose the League despite coming so close, made Serena part ways with Ash despite all the build up on Serena's crush and admiration for Ash, and now they released Ash's most powerful Pokemon up to date for a nonsense reason. And in the upcoming SM anime, Ash will be reset to a noob, have horrendous goofy looks and will go to school instead of challenging gyms and competing in a League. That's why I've decided to quit watching the Pokemon Anime for now. Though I'll watch this episode for the sake of completing the XY series!

Hanako!!!! Ookido Hakase!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy I could cry!
Wobbuffet is always considered more important the than the Pokemon and people that share its VA.
Barring Takeshi oh my God why am I so pedantic.

It's cute to see all of the Pokemon saying their goodbyes to each other and Chespin crying that he won't see Panchem again.

The final episode of XY&Z reminds me of the final one of DP, oh the feelings! :(

It's really nice to see that everyone and their Pokemon are going to get a proper goodbye. So much more satisfying that Iris and Dent randomly deciding to catch a train to Johto after spending ten minutes in Kanto.

I'm waiting for Serena to cry waterfalls for leaving Ash, but judging from the recent preview.. Nope.

I had never felt so disappointed with the Pokemon Anime before. A series which was superb for the major part raising the most interests and hopes ends in absolute disappointment and despair. That's when the disappointment is the most- raising hopes to an absolute high and then ultimately leading to crushing all the hopes. And out of this disappointment, I've decided to quit watching the Pokemon Anime.

I'm waiting for Serena to cry waterfalls for leaving Ash, but judging from the recent preview.. Nope.
If it's not a Pokemon leaving, the human characters become robots regardless of prior emotions

After what happen last episode, I just want the Kalos saga to be over. Seriously, I never thought they would do another bad series in a region again but they did in my opinion. There are good things in Kalos but the bad things just simply overwhelm the good unfortunately.

I had never felt so disappointed with the Pokemon Anime before. A series which was superb for the major part raising the most interests and hopes ends in absolute disappointment and despair. That's when the disappointment is the most- raising hopes to an absolute high and then ultimately leading to crushing all the hopes. And out of this disappointment, I've decided to quit watching the Pokemon Anime.
I agree, XY was really great until near the end. The league was rushed and wasted previous character development, the Team Flare arc was really slow, generic, and predictable, and Greninja leaving to protect Kalos in today's episode was BS when Kalos has a ton of other people that can help in a dire situation in the region, as demonstrated in the Team Flare arc. I enjoyed XY and am happy that I succeeded in watching every XY episode, and I will watch this last episode as well. I don't want to say I'll stop watching the anime altogether, but I will definitely not watch much of Sun and Moon onwards. I just have no reason to, but I was happy that I watched all of XY, even if its last episdoes are controversial.

I agree, XY was really great until near the end. The league was rushed and wasted previous character development, the Team Flare arc was really slow, generic, and predictable, and Greninja leaving to protect Kalos in today's episode was BS when Kalos has a ton of other people that can help in a dire situation in the region, as demonstrated in the Team Flare arc. I enjoyed XY and am happy that I succeeded in watching every XY episode, and I will watch this last episode as well. I don't want to say I'll stop watching the anime altogether, but I will definitely not watch much of Sun and Moon onwards. I just have no reason to, but I was happy that I watched all of XY, even if its last episdoes are controversial.
I agree with you. What the writers did at the end of the XY series was 'desperately killing the viewers' interests'.

Since I'm sure I won't have any further comments to give, I'll just say THE END.

I'm glad I gave XY another chance, it's led to interesting things for me.
And if anyone wants my input on the league and everything that surrounds it, you'll have to ask me, I don't think I gave my proper input here, but I have opinions that are best not said here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom