• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

@#$% you, Amity Square

I want Buizel to be able to come in. I love buizel.

I want Buizel to be able to come in. I love buizel.

Buizel is awexome. Him and a million and a half others...
- Vulpix
- Growlithe
- Chikorita
- Totodile
- Shinx (seriously!!)
Just to name a few.

I think it should be Baby and Basic Pokemon Only if they add a lot more.

I think almost all Baby and Basic Pokemon should be allowed. That would cover a large part of the cute things without being too subjective. Although really, Dragonite should be included too. Soooooo cute!

Well, will you be happy if they spent that ROM on upgrading Amity Square and deleted GTS and Pokemon Sprite animations in the process because they lack memory?

They would not lack memory simply by allowing more Pokemon to enter Amity Square. If it really was such an issue, they could at least allow the Pokemon that already have overworld sprites.

Well, since no one will be happy if not everyone is allowed since everyone has different tastes for what is cute or not. Even if they allowed some starters/baby Pokemon sprites, people will still be unhappy because Hippowdon/Gyarados/Steelix/Rhyperior/Gengar/Celebi etc. will not be allowed.

Just my opinion. ;)

But at least everyone has starters. You wouldn't have to go out and catch something else just to see what's going on in there.

Well... nothing is too interesting in Amity Square... but what is interesting is a 20 foot Milotic following you. O__O

Buizel is awexome. Him and a million and a half others...
- Vulpix
- Growlithe
- Chikorita
- Totodile
- Shinx (seriously!!)
Just to name a few.

I agree with you.
Why can't my cute Pokemon enter to there? Not even Butterfree. :(
And why they just follow you, why can't they run around the place or sunbathe or something.
It's just so stupid. :(

I'm surprised they didn't include Eevee and its evolutions. Or at least just Eevee. That thing always seems to come up when "cute" pokemon are discussed and it's always been popular.

Right?

And you get one in Hearthome City. You could take it to Amity Square and let it gain happiness to evolve into Espeon or Umbreon!

Of course. All the Eeveelutions should totally be let in...

Or to eliminate the opinion factor, how about any pokemon with a Contest ribbon is allowed in? Then anything's possible. >_>

Then GameFreak would make 493 Sprites. Maybe at Monday, Ghost, Dark and Psychic Pokemon are allowed, Tuesday, Grass, Poison, Rock... etc.

Then GameFreak would make 493 Sprites. Maybe at Monday, Ghost, Dark and Psychic Pokemon are allowed, Tuesday, Grass, Poison, Rock... etc.
I don't see how that solves your initial problem of "Then GameFreak would make 493 Sprites"

If they're gonna do it anyway, why bother wit restrictions like that?

I'm suing Amity Square. My Meowth needs compensation for the psychological damage Amity Square has caused him by telling him he is not cute enough!

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom