• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Young Justice: New Generation (2 more spots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dajman1996

Awesome Charmander Pic
Reaction score
OCC: OCC thread will be coming soon but for now we'll use this. Have fun! Basically the first post will be everyone arriving at Mount Justice

"There going to be here sometime." Alex groaned as he switched off the giant Plasma T.V, it had been 2 months of solitary since he moved to Mount Justice and put under the watch of ROTA the A.I of the facility. At several points of despreation Alex tried his hacking skills to gain access to the outside world via the gate or the zeta teleporters but failed on all those attempts since ROTA has been programmed to prevent all new comers to exit the premise whilst allowing entry to approved Heroes. Alex started to swear he was going mad from isolation as he found himself talking to the fridge at one point. To ease his boredem Alex decided to keep his combat skills sharp and improve them everyday for 2 hours. "ROTA run level 7." Alex smiled smugly as he whipped out his metal tonfa's.

"Level 7 begin." A robotic female voice announced as the enviromnment changed around Alex to a post apoclyptic city with high powered Meklords. "Let's do this!" Alex laughed as he threw a smoke pellet at the nearest squadron he saw, the cloud of smoke blinded detection of Alex as he threw 2 bata-rangs at the squads general direction which was met with a few blasts from the Meklords followed by an explosion. "Alright!!" Alex cheered as he started to rush the remaining squad unknown that he was met with another squad that quickly countered Alex and executed him. "Bummer." Alex moaned as the simulation ended, "Robin your average on the MT. Justice simulation is level 5." ROTA announced. Then the young hero picket himself up and waited for the other heroes.

Chris entered Mount Justice, looking at everything his eyes could see. "Oh my god! So epic!" Chris never thought he would be here, hanging with the greatest heroes in the world. "I'M CHRIS FRANKLIN! JOHN STEWART TOLD ME TO COME HERE! HELLO?"

"Gotta make time, I just have to. If I could phase through stuff like Flash" A young blonde woman zoomed past many seagulls. She was a hero with a historic title, Tara North was the third Kid Flash. She managed to get her superspeed powers not like the other Flashes or Impluse, she had a different way. It was kind of corny but it led to this. She zoomed as fast as she could in her costume. Kid Flash wears a yellow outfit as a top with the flash logo on it and a cut fashion jacket in the red over it. She also wears a yellow skirt and red boots that she modeled on her idol's outfit in Supergirl and red gloves as well to add the final touches.

She then zoomed in and tapped someone who looked like a Robin. "Hello" then she zoomed to his behind "Hello" tapping him on the shoulder. "Hey I always wanted to be here. No wait that's Cancun with so many pretty boys but I guess it would suffice...you minus the cute guys, the hot sun and the beach but legacy for the win. So you must be a Robin and" she looked to see another person "A Chris. I'm Kid Flash, the beautiful sidekick of the Flash. I'm blessed with his speed, my beautiful good looks and a happy attitude"

"I'm sure you're very pretty but I can't see right now and my head is killing me" grumled Sain walking in with his power armor on feeling the walls for navigation. "The suit hurts me A LOT. Gives me headaches, screws up my nerves, disables my senses so can someone PLEEEEASE lead me to my room and help me get the suit off. I'm really sorry if I'm being a jerk right now but I'm in pain. Hey I can see ag-" Sain colapsed on the ground. The suit was heavy so there was a load thud.

"Hello other people i'm Eric"said Eric in a soft voice in the back of the room.

A small pinpoint of light formed near the front entrance to Mount Justice, it was almost imperceptible at first but it quickly expanded into a floating disk of energy. The disk was a portal, made of energy from a different dimension, and from it a young man dropped into a crouching position. His black suit was accented in red circuitry markings and a cape flowed down around him. He rose to his feet and the cape fell behind his shoulders as he looked about from beneath his mask. "This should be the place I was called to." He lifted a gloved hand and looked at a small bracer, he swiped a finger across it and a screen appeared on the shiny black surface showing a map with his currently location pin pointed. "Mount Justice..." He muttered as walked up to the side of the mountain mountain, suddenly the ground began to sink revealing a hidden ramp. He looked up and down the entrance and suddenly blue beams shot out around him.

"Recognized... Dimension..." Dimension raised an eyebrow beneath his cowl... "Recognized? I'm already in the syst-" He was cut off as a mechanical arm grabbed him from the side. He gave a fierce glare at the limb and soon it locked up and became rigid, it's joints starting to glow orange as they grew hot." More arms rose up and grabbed him pulling him up into the mountain as he cursed in frustration. Soon a panel opened above Robin and the disheveled Dimension crashed onto the ground next to him cursing with fury. "USER HUH!?" He growled and stood up dusting himself off in annoyance. "Well that was one hell of a welcoming party. What the hell is this all about?"

OOC- I haven't seen young justice yet, I'm looking for episodes now just to make sure I understand everything. I was just happy to find a hero based roleplay so I'll try and figure the setting as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Chris looked around at all the superheroes, a large smile on his face. "This is so EPIC! I heard all about you guys! You! You're Robin! Do you know Batman?! This is so EPIC!!! What are your guys powers? Is this the Justice League or what? I'm so excited!"

"Well whatever you are" Kid Flash sighed "Of course he has to know the Bats, I mean he's Robin but does he have to awesomeness that I have" she smiled "No way although come on people I'm Kid Flash. It is obvious what powers I have" she smiled as she zoomed on to the top of the ceiling. "See I mean how awesome is that" she stopped which was actually pretty stupid because a second later there was a thud. "I really have to get that sorted" Tara muttered to herself after falling on to the floor. She then noticed the guy in the heavy suit on the ground. "I think we need to maybe give him a little pick me up" she then started to whirl her arms around really fast to create a whirlwind which picked up the guy in the heavy suit back up.

"I'm hungry. Where's the food...you know hyper-fast metabolism"

Dimension shouted slightly as a blew past him knocking him into the air, suddenly he began to sink like a stone through the gusts of wind and came down to the ground on both feet with a titanic thud that shook the room far more than someone his size should have. He looked about the room still a bit confused as he continued brushing himself off. "No one else got the special welcome?" He looked about as he continued brushing himself of debris and dust. "No? No one? Just me? Well then." He crossed his arms and walked over to one of the couches and flopped down on it causing the couch to creak precariously. The lad raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Oh, right." The couch gave another groan and suddenly he rose higher on the cushion as though a massive weight lifted from him.

Last edited:
"Someone help me up. CCCCan't you see I'm in paaaain." Sain cried. Sain's migraine was killing him not literally mind you but he was crying. He took off his helmet and started hyperventilating. "The suit causes me physical harm. Someone get me water! My legs don't work. What is wrong with this world."

Alex greeted the new arrivals, "Hey am I that popular?" Alex joked as everyone noticed he was Robin at once. Alex then decided he would tend to the hyperventilating male by offering him a glass of water and some asprin. "Here this should do it." Alex smiled, he also noticed that everyone was going on about food, "Hey let me take you guys to the kitchen." Alex announced as he adjusted his tinted sunglasses. ROTA then butted in over the P.A "Greetings new arrivals, please make your way to the kitchen then be present at the lobby for your first team exercise in 1 hour."

Dimension rubbed his temples as the sounds of wailing flooded the room. "What in the name of the 5th dimension is that racket?" He looked about and saw one boy trapped in a suit of armor wailing and sobbing. He sighs and taps the suit of armor, it seemed to shimmer slightly and began to slightly lift into the air. "Someone get him to his room." He tapped the armor and it began to drift slightly. "That should make moving him a little easier." He crossed his arms and watched his handy work until the A.I. made its announcement for everyone to head to the kitchen. The sudden report snapped his concentration and the suit slammed into the ground now at it's full density. He winced and turned around to look at the heap "Erm... sorry about that..." He gritted his teeth slightly and backed away towards the kitchen.

"Oooh Food" Kid Flash ran towards the kitchen and started to pull stuff out of the fridge. "Oh a turkey, cake, random meats, cheeses, oh wow even mushrooms and cool chocolate" with that in her mind, she started to gorge on everything she could find. She was also eating at a rapid pace and eventually she was done although making a big mess and nearly wiping out the fridge. "Ummm yeah I think you guys need more food in the kitchen. Hey it is not my fault I have a hyper-speed metabolism" Tara laughed. "It was gone just in a flash"

Chris's eye briefly twitched as if he were struggling not to say say something, but it quickly settled. Chris looked inside the fridge, seeing a moldy onion, some nutella, and a small pack of gummi bears. "Ah, screw it." He lathered the onion in nutella, put some gummi bears on it, and started eating eat, oblivious to the strange looks crossing his new allies faces.

"Well that's this months supply gone." Alex said in a surprised tone with Kid Flash demolishing most of the food and Chris helping himself to Nutella gummi bears. "Well I guess I'll have some protien bars and fruit." Alex smiled as he picked up an apple and searched around the cuboard to find a few of the energy bars. "Hmmmm..." Alex thought as a brain wave hit him as he eyed the bars Wally West used to eat when part of the Team to solve to high motabilsm problem although he still raided the fridge now and then. "Here I think these could solve your hyper-metabolism problem." Alex suggessted as he offered 2 bars to Kid Flash.

"Hey just like the Flash used, when he was Kid Flash" she smiled as she received them and put in them in a safe place. "So Rob, how's 'Wing doing? Flash always talks about him. They were like best buddies and what's the plan for today? Fishing? Shopping? Please be shopping or better yet re-decorations" Kid Flash zoomed around and in a second came back. "Yeah you would think that Wonder Girl or Batgirl did make this place you know nice looking but it is so drab"

She was told by Wally to keep her identification to herself for a while because of security risks which she understood but she thought it was a bummer.

"Well Nightwing is in Gotham currently since Bats disappeared along with the whole League, he keeps talking about Wally now and then when I was training with him." Alex replied, "I guess if ROTA lets us out we can go shopping, I wouldn't mind getting some new furniture for this place, that new games console and a computer that doesn't talk back." Alex suggested as he was cut off by ROTA, "It seems you lack respect." She said in her usual mono-tone voice. "Access to outside will be avalible once the training exercise is completed." ROTA finished. "Oh and here's a little something for shopping." Alex smiled as he held a Justice League issued credit card with around $10,000 in it which recharges every week and passed to Kid Flash, "I'm sure you can hold on to this." Alex smiled.

"You know you might want to keep the mentor on the low down...Alex" she muttered so only both Robin and her could hear it. After a while, Kid Flash received a credit card. "Oh don't worry I am so an interior designer...well I'm not but I can be and I will be making this place so gorgeous that it will look as pretty as me" she beamed putting it in a very safe place.

"Training exercise? But I wanna shop now" Tara sighed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom