• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Young Justice: New Generation (2 more spots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimension leaps off the couch and strolls into the kitchen before looking into the refrigerator, only to find it completely empty. His eyes twitches slightly and he looks up to see Chris eating a moldy onion slathered in nutella and his eye twitches a little more. "Just... be sure to pick up food then if we're gonna be stuck here. I do hope they have one hell of a laboratory in this place." He turns and crosses his arms. "Well if I'm gonna have to do this training exercise hungry I'd rather do it sooner than later. I still have no clue what this is all about though, I only got a cryptic message telling me to be here."

"So," Rei started with his mouth full of onion, "Where do we train?"

Alex was surprised that Kid Flash could deduce his identity since he was only known to high profile league members and the bat-family, "Well now you know me why don't you tell me about your self Tara North?" Alex smiled smugly but soon after that ROTA's voice came on "Training exercise will commence in 2 minuets."

"Yeah I figured you know me. You know how the Bat family and the Flash family are in closeness...well kind of...I think" Tara sighed "Keep it on the low down. I want to somewhat live a normal life somewhat" she muttered. They received a message which told them that they were to train in 2 minutes. "Oh 120 seconds...cool. Then I can re-decorate this and it will be look so nice and modern"

Sain got up and said "I'm going to bed I'm be spick and spam in three hours" he stumped about. He managed to find a room. He took off his armor and colapsed on his bed.

Dimension glared at the boy in the armor, he'd been aware of his presence for all of three minutes and the boy was seriously straining his patience. He still had no clue why he himself was here, presumably it seemed he was being forced to team up with other super powered teenagers. This concerned him though because that would mean he'd have to rely on this boy and he wasn't sure how much trust he could put into the boy who was sobbing and wailing over wearing the armor that was presumably the source of his powers. To make matters worse the boy was going to go off and take a nap with the A.I. repeatedly warning about a training mission in two minutes. Nothing about this boy seemed to make him worthy of being on this team whatever it was designed for.

He looked at the others busy eating and seemingly ignoring the warnings. Was he the only one that could hear it? He rose to his feet not even sure where to go for this training mission, clenching his fists over and over anxiously. He wished someone would answer his damned questions so he could figure out what was going on here. He sighed and crossed his arms trying to clear his mind. It was becoming increasingly clear that he couldn't rely on anyone here regardless of whether they were screaming and crying or not. He brought up his forearm again and slid his finger across the scream. "Bring up a schematics of this mountain and look for a training facility." The screen projected a Hologram of the mountain and pinged a training facility in the area above. He pushed a button and opened a portal causing the wrappers and various debris from the feeding frenzy to swirl about as he stepped through and into the training facility on the other side before the portal closed behind him.

"Guess it's time to go." Alex said as he saw another member use the teleportation system to get to the training area. "Open a portal to the training Area ROTA." Alex ordered as a portal opened infront of him, "Come everyone let's go." Alex said as he ran into the portal. "Training will commence once all Heroes are present." ROTA said as Alex entered through the portal and the indiviudal. "Hey!!" Alex greeted as he ran up to the indiviudal, "How's it going, Robin and you are?" Alex asked.

Chris entered, chewing a piece of gum to get rid of the stink of the onion. "Finally, some training..."

Dimension whirled around as others teleported in. His eyes widened slightly, as he wondered if they all had personal teleportation devices. Were they all capable of building such things? He grumbled slightly, he thought he should have copyrighted it but then it would have made it much more difficult to explain how Dimension had a device. He hadn't thought so many others could replicate the technology. He flicked his cape in annoyance and crossed his arms waiting for the training to begin.

"Oh training? Sounds exciting I think" Kid Flash made her way into the teleporting machine. Kid Flash had a chirpy attitude to her but she knows this is time to have some fun all because it is training. "It is like toying around" she said in her mind. "This is so going to be fun, super fun"

"I hope"

"Ok everyone get ready." Alex announced as he got his tonfa's out as ROTA spoke "Training commences now." The training room's area was suddenly shifted into a Gotham City replica. "Mission: Stop the armored car robbery in less than 20 minuets to succeed." ROTA continued, "Baby stuff." Alex laughed as he looked as his tracker to see where the target was. "Ok let's break it down," Alex started, "There a hostages at risk so we can't go all out unless we want to lose training points, all hostlies are armed with fire-arms but there isn't a sign of any super-villain running this operation. First of all let's meet up at the top of the building opposite of our destination. Keep your GPS/Tracker on at all times and watch out for signal jammers." Alex finished as he fired his grapling hook gun and zoomed up towards the building heading for the meeting point.

Sain wishes he were fit to train but doing so could easily get himself killed. He wondered if his new found allies have any idea how serious his condition was or if the had any respect for injury sickness in this world so far he didn't run into any culture differences but he was worried if would in the future.

Chris clutched his head as Zero took control. "Man...This is pathetic!" Shadows surrounded Zero and he teleported to the top of the necessary building.

Dimension begins to shimmer before placing his foot on the wall before him. He steps up and begins walking up the side of the wall all four of his limbs grasping the side of the brick and stone and he propels himself up the wall his fingers clinging to the porous surface as though they were made of hard rubber. Once on top of the building he leaps into the air between the buildings his arms and legs spread wide in a star shape, his body glides across slightly. He leaps from building to building and makes his way towards the building Alex marked. Once there he sits in a crouch looking at the bank on the other side of the street. "What's the plan then?"

"Umm hello, you have someone with Super Speed. I say since there are hostages. I can be used as kind of a distraction. Naturally because I'm beautiful" Kid Flash smiled "That and I can distract them. They can't hit a speedster especially trained by the Flash I mean come on" Kid Flash sighed. She really wanted some action because that's who she is. "I hate waiting...although I wouldn't mind some shopping...why is this place fake?" she sighed again.

"Back at Central City, we didn't plan...well we did but we just got into there...why are we waiting?"

"Ok, I get it." Alex grumbled as he listened to Tara's whining, "Here's the plan, KF would go down and disable all enemy fire-arms after I throw a couple of smoke pellets so KF would need to switch to infared or thermal imaging, after when she's taken all of the hostlies fire arms we'll come down to take out all the whole hostlie force, I'll be helping the hostages with someone else willing to volunteer whilst everyone else will finish the enemy force after about 50% of their force is taken down. Everyone good with that." Alex said as he got a smoke pellet ready on hand, "Ready when you are." Alex smiled at Tara waiting for her to get ready.

"Ummm what does infrared and thermal imaging mean?" Kid Flash asked as she blinked at the plan. "It is not like I don't know...no I don't know. So I'm going to go anyway. I'll be back in a Flash...get it...Flash" she laughed until she noticed no one laughing. "Fine I'm out" She zoomed towards the bank building "Stupid Virtual Reality Training simulation" Kid Flash mumbled as she ran really really fast inside the building. "Disabling time" she then not really towards proper orders faced a lot of guns towards her. "Try and shoot me" she taunted taking the guns really fast before they had a chance to. They tried to shoot but they didn't notice that they had no guns.

"I'll distract them" she linked to Robin and the others. "Hostages are yours. Quickly get them" she said in a singsong voice.

"Ok Kid's just took out their fire-power." Alex announced, "Follow me." Alex smiled as he got excited about he action which was going to unfold. Alex jumped off the 8 storey high building that was opposite of the destination, as he looked down Alex saw that the hostile group was bigger than he had anticipated, "Well like Nightwing told me, improvise." Alex sighed as he spread out his cape to slow his fall. "There's more of them." One of the thugs shouted as he pointed at Alex, "Well I know who to take down first." Alex laughed with amusment as he charged towards the thug that spotted him, Alex quickly disabled him with 2 moves, firstly a hard elbow to the chest knocking the wind out of thug then a simple trip technique bought the thug out cold, "Woah!" Alex yelped in surprised as a flying metal pole just missed his head, as he saw the hostiles start to pick up what they could find and use them to their benefit. "Kid care to go for another round of disabling weapons and this time you can take them out aswell." Alex offered as he threw a smoke pellet to veil himself from harm whilst working on freeing the first hostage.

Zero jumped into the building, viciously beating any thug he encountered. He soon came into a small room where a small group of thugs were guarding some hostages.

One of the thugs waved a walkie talkie at another thug. "Ground floor isn't responding! Who the hell are you?!" The thugs pointed their machine guns at Zero, who made a wall of darkness to block it.

"Well now, that isn't very nice." Zero punched one of them in the face, grabbed the thugs machine gun than shot all of the thugs to death. Zero turned to the hostages, to see one of them was bleeding heavily. "Mercy Kill!" Zero shot the hostage in the head, than walked out from the room leaving the remaining hostages horrified.

Dimension glides down and lands amidst the thugs as they begin pulling out their sidearms. They draw the handguns and point them towards the others until they notice him land. A few of them attempt turn to face him and fire, they pull their triggers and Dimension grins as the bullets harmlessly fall from the tips of the barrels of their guns. The look confusedly at their weapons and pull the trigger a second time with similar results. He grins and crosses his arms "Seems like your weapons are a bit gummed up" he lunges forward and punches one thug in the stomach the man's face contorting as though he'd been hit with a block of concrete. He lurches and falls to his knees before falling over. The other thugs look concerned and toss their guns aside before resorting to their knives.

Dimension looks to the others. "Don't worry about their guns, save the hostages." He turns his attention back to one of the thugs as he swings his blade at the hero. Dimension swipes his hand to the side striking the flat of the blade and knocking it off course. He follows with a punch from his other hand striking the man's nose and knocking him clear off his feet shattering a few of his teeth. The thug looked up at him eyes watering with a confused look. He heard gunfire from the room with the hostages in it and whirls around "WHAT!? Quick to the hostages!" One thug runs up behind him and attempts to stab him in the back but the knife merely sinks a few millimeters into his skin. Dimension grunts and lurches forward before backfisting the thug in the nose and knocking him off his feet.

He charges forward into the room as Zero walks out and looks at the carnage, the thugs lying in pools of blood. "What the hell... what did you do!?" He looks and sees one of the hostages lying in a puddle dead. "What is this!?" He turns and grabs Zero by the back of his shirt. "You shot a hostage!?" He snarled his eyes glowing a soft red of emissive light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom