• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Young Justice: New Generation (2 more spots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero grinned. "He was injured. I had accidentaly shot him in the arm, so i killed him." A dark tentacle shot from the ground and knocked Dimesions hand off of Zero. "I do not like being touched. Chris may care for those trivial affections, but I care nothing for it."

Dimension growls at Zero's arrogance. "We're suppose to save the hostages not kill them you scumbag! You shouldn't be killing ANYONE!" He glares furiously at Zero and takes a few quick strides phasing through Zero and blocking the door. "There's no excuse for killing a hostage." He crosses his arms and narrows his eyes.

"What!?" Alex shouted in surprise as he heard that Chris had shot a hostage, "Dude what were you thinking? Never kill any innocent. That's rule one in the league and this team.!" Alex yelled at Chris, "Misson failure on 60%." ROTA announced, "DAMMIT!" Alex cursed losing his self-control and swung his fist at Chris in pure rage.

Zero laughed. "You're calling me a scumbag?! I am simply another victim of this world. The man was injured. He was in pain. I released him from that pain. Now move out of the way. I- no, Chris does not wish to hurt you." Zero took two steps closer to Dimension. Seeing Robins punch, a hand made of darkness shot out and stopped the punch. "Fighting only two people is fun. It means that you are a threat. Do you know how I protect Chris from...threats?"

"What kind of sicko are you?" Dimension increased his density to that of concrete rooting himself to the ground with his now incredible weight. "Killing others, let alone innocents is never an option." He gritted his teeth and took a defensive stance his fists rising to protect his face. "You don't want to hurt me? Your conscience didn't seem to stop you from killing a room full of people." His eyes continued glowing with rage.

Zero laughed. "Your sense of Idealism is admireable. Do you know what we are in, Dimension? We are in a digital copy of Gotham. To Chris, this is just a game; nothing to wake up over. Yet we are real. Oh, and Robin? Never attemt to punch me. Ever." Zero punched Robin in the face with a fist cloaked in darkness, than calmly dusted off his trenchcoat.

The scarlet speedster saw the bodies of the hostages and was about to throw up. She then zoomed and saw the argument. "Regardless of the fact, we have failed. We failed as a group and as people. If we can't get it right here...how can we get it right there? We are role models for everyone and to do this is is....it is disgusting and pathetic" Kid Flash added. "Now I am going to go shop. You guys sort it out..." she zoomed outside the mountain to the somewhere to shop.

Zero laughed. "Lets." Zero cracked his knuckles. "Well now, Dimension. I am curious about your powers...I wonder...can my darkness defeat you?"

"Arrg." Alex yelped in pain as he felt the force of Chris' punch, "MISSON FAILED." ROTA blurted as Alex got up, "Oh just shut up!" Alex snapped, "Do not recognise the term shut up." ROTA replied in a monotone voice, "I swear sometimes you know you're trolling." Alex gritted as he walked out of the training room. He wasn't angry at Chris, it was his actions to kill a hostage that sparked the incident, "Even though it's a training exercise we still can't fail or else we can't get proper missons." Alex muttered to himself as he got himself ready to go to town in his secret identity. "I guess I should ask Tara since she was all well to go to the shops." Alex thought as he called out "HEY KF? YOU STILL WANT TO GO SHOPPING?!!"

Zero held his head as Chris retook control. Chris stepped back into the base, and sat on a chair. Seeing Alan walk away, Chris called to him. "Sorry I punched you...I was, er, excited?"

Dimension growls as Zero punches Alex. He cracks his neck and growls. "You'll turn on your own team huh? How did you even end up here?" He glares and lunges forward at the traitor and fires a flurry of punches and kicks. "I hope you're ready to take on a being of a higher dimension!"

"Huh" Kid Flash heard her name...well kind of, being called out. "I guess but I don't know. I think you guys should sort out your problems. I mean I can also head back to to Central City to you know relax. I don't know. I was thinking to go as myself but I guess I have to get changed" she stopped just before she exited. She then zoomed to her room and then quick got changed to her normal outfit. "I'll wait outside the cave" she said as she zoomed out towards the mountain.

Tara wore black chiffon shift split top which is over a black tank top. She also wears dark blue skinny jeans that nearly look black from a distance. She also wears with that black heeled boots and wears her hair as it is. Her emerald green eyes worked with her wispy wavy beautiful long blonde hair. "Shopping!!!"

Chris groaned as Zero forced control. Zero shot a blast of darkness at Dimensions stomach, knocking them both back in the traing room. "Of course I'm on my own team! Why would I want to work with a bunch of weaklings in pajamas?!"

Dimension slid back slightly his weight anchoring him to the ground. "Nice try, but I weight almost a thousand pounds right now." He holds out his hand out to the ground beneath Zero as he flies back. The ground was slick as ice, even slicker, devoid of all friction. There was absolutely nothing to stop Zero from sliding bouncing off of anything he came in contact with. "Why bother coming at all then you fool!" He charges toward Zero once more with another assault of blows as he slides around the frictionless patch.

"Hey any of you guys want to go out?" Alex called out, he was still mad at Chris/Zero but he knew it was Zero not Chris, "Basically it's the rest of the day off." Alex continued, he approached outside with his custom-robin motorbike and looked at Tara just standing there. "Hey you need to a ri..." Alex offered then stoped and went red forgetting that she was speedster. "Great now I look an idiot!" Alex thought to himself angrily as he shoved his helmet on his head covering his red face.

Zero crashed into a building, using the darkness to catapult himself back onto solid ground. "I was forced to. I was perfectly fine working alone, but the League forced me to join you. And you say you way over a thousand pounds?" Zero slid across the ice, than lifted Dimension off the ground. With great effort, he threw Dimension into the air.

ooc- you have super strength and you can ignore not having any friction in order to get leverage? e.e

Dimension falls back to the ground next to Zero his massive weight shattering the floor sending debris flying into the air. "What the- So you're just going to sabotage the team then?" He growls and throws another flurry of punches and kicks at him as the broken tile cracks and grinds beneath his feet. "Where the hell did the other one go? He's not going to deal with this!?"

"Superspeed for the win" Tara smiled as she looked at Robin's bike. "Try to catch up, Rob" she zoomed to go towards the mall for decorations and clothes for the young speedster so that she could look pretty.

"You as the leader would likely to sort out this issue. I mean this is not my thing or is it? What difference could I make?" she asked.

OOC: Zero used the darkness to fling himself on ground that still had friction on it.

"I don't think he would want to deal with a sociopath like you. This is getting boring." Zero turned and started walking away from Dimension.

"THUMP!!" Robin heard a loud crash from the cave, "Hey Kid? I think I won't be coming out of the cave for a while, those 2 have started fighting I think so go enjoy yourself and rest up for tommorrow or do you have school?" Alex said over to Tara's communications device, "Ok what's going on?" Alex said suspiciously as he sees Dimension launching a series of attacks at Chris, "This could be interesting." Alex smiled as he observed the action unfolding hoping it won't get to serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom