• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Young Justice: New Generation (2 more spots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooc- that still doesn't explain the ability to lift half a ton and how you could still get leverage when you said you went back onto the frictionless ground to lift me.

Dimension snarled and looked to Robin. "He's going to destroy this team. Forget him sabotaging missions, he'll attack his own team members. He's useless to us, in fact he's a danger." He slams a fist into the ground in annoyance sending a cascade of tile into the air and returns himself to his normal density before walking towards the door of the training room. "I have yet to get an explanation as to what's even going on here anyways. No one's bothered to answer me that." He sighs in annoyance and dusts himself off before walking into the commons.

OOC: One of Zeros powers is heightened strength. I didn't see that Dimension was also on frictionless ground, my bad.

Chris was sitting on the couch watching tv. He was really excited to be on the team, but it seemed as if Zero would take adjusting to.

"If I go as myself with a credit card from the JLA...I'm stuffed" Tara thought until she decided to change back "Kid Flash" and with that she ran as fast as she could to a furniture store at Central City. "Hello" she happily remarked, the shop keeper was really surprised to see Kid Flash. "Umm it is an honor...Kid Flash. Why are you here?" the shop owner asked. "Oh right to shop. Now I need this...this and oh that looks nice"

From then on it was shopping, shopping and more shopping which was kind of funny in a way because how on Earth was she supposed to get them picked up. "Oh right think...Hall of Justice"

"Just drop them off at the Hall of Justice" Kid Flash smiled "Then I will pick it up to you know via Zeta...awesome" she said in her mind.

Dimension scowls at Zero as he passes through, he punches a wall in annoyance before tapping a few times on the screen of his bracer. A portal opens up and he steps through heading for the mall. He arrives and tries to pull the scowl from his face still highly annoyed by the days events. He decided to look around the mall and see what the other two were up to, at least they weren't traitors even if they refused to answer his questions, right now he simply couldn't stand being near that would be murderer. He steps through the doors of the mall and notices a trail of papers fluttering through the air, windswept looks, and a general wake of chaos. He grins and follows it until he comes to the furniture store. "Well I guess she wanted to do some redecorating." He walks through and gets some confused looks from the people in the store. He sighs softly and looks about for Kid Flash, he wasn't easily recognized by the citizens yet, he didn't have a well known counter part, and he wasn't that famous yet. Some people couldn't even tell if he was a hero or not, so it was probably best if he found her, of course he wasn't sure why someone would think a villain came to rob a furniture store.

Alex was watching the news when a news flash caught his attention, "There has been a report in Central City bank that a robbery of a bank and hostages are involved." The news anchor announced, "The group is known as Sydicate and are so far known to be affilatted with the Meklords who have been supplying highly advanced weapons to aid the crime wave they have sprung." The anchor continued. "ROTA tell everyone to meet at Central City to stop the robbery and save the hostages." "It is highly unrecommended that this misson should be undertaken due to the poor results of the training exercise." ROTA replied in her monotone voice, "Well she said highly unrecommended." Alex smiled as he got on his bike and sent everyone an alert message on all contact information avalible about the team. "Hey Chris, time for a misson!" Alex yelled as he sped off to Central City.

Chris jumped up. "YES!" He clung his head as Zero took control. Putting on his his black coat and fedora, Zero ran out of the bbase heading to central city. "Hey birdie! You think the rest of them will meet us there?!"

"Well let's not use birdie again, I prefer Robin or the boy wonder next time." Alex sighed, "I've already sent everyone else a message and details regarding the misson. And hey this time try not to kill anyone." Alex added hoping Zero could keep in control or else he would face consequences.

Sain awoke to find that his headache went down to a normal level. He brushed his hair. Walked out to the main room to see if everyone was done with there training. "I wonder where everyone is?"

"It is not like I have that much money to spend" Kid Flash told the lady at the counter. "Well you should be happy that you are getting stuff bought by the JLA, I mean how often does that happen" she sighed. After everything was done, Kid Flash decided to go around Central City, her city. She loved it and she was adored by many others because they loved all the Flashes (Jay, Barry, Wally, Bart and Tara) I mean even the Rouges had a soft spot for the Flashes but Tara was the only one present due to Jay helping out the JSA.

Kid Flash suddenly heard sirens and then she saw police cars driving by her. "This is a job for Kid Flash" she followed the noise and the cars to a bank. "Oh a robbery" she was about to go in until her watch went off. "You know I'm kind of busy here" she squealed in delight "Action...wait what? Yeah I'm there...hello it is my city but they look easy" she smiled but then she heard something else. "Fine...I'll wait. But action" she then switched off her watch. "Boy Wonder is such a drag" she muttered as a policeman approached her "Kid Flash, can you help?" he asked. Kid Flash smiled "Yeah but Robin and some others should be here...I think. If they don't come in 3 minutes. I'm going in I need back up though because there are hostages"

Zero finally appeared at the bank, his black gloves surrounoded by shadows. "When can we go in?"

Alex quickly parked his bike near the police cars and saw some of his allies already there, "Ok, where's everyone else?" Alex asked as he only saw Tara and Chris/Zero, "Guess if they don't show up soon we'll have to pull it off. Kid and Zero you 2 can focus on distracting/taking down the Syndicate members whilst I take care of the hostages. And also watch out for their weapson, Meklords Techonology is still pretty new to us." Alex laid down the plan to the 2 of his allied. "Any questions?" Alex asked as he prepared to shoot his grapple gun in a 2nd storey window.

"Nope. Clear as crystal" Kid Flash smiled as she ran into the building and saw a few members of the Syndicate. "Oh this is going to be fun" she then quickly zoomed past them snatching their guns but for some reason they couldn't break. "Oh this is not what I saw" Kid Flash looked around and then heard a weapon firing towards her. Thankfully she could run really fast and avoid it but it was not what she wanted at all, to be shot at.

Zero ran into the building, and punched a Syndicate member in the face, Kicking up the grunts gun, he shot another grunt in the face, than slammed the final grunt on that floor to the wall. "Tell me. What do you know about the Meklords?!"

Kid Flash saw a grunt being shot in the face and immediately she turned serious. She took the final grunt away from Zero with her speed allowing her to and took him to the police. "We have one casualty. A member of the group, we do not know about the hostages at the moment. Robin will alert the force about it. Keep him away from the public and also away from anyone else" She was very serious and upset at seeing someone get murdered by a teammate.

She didn't even want to talk to Zero due to it. "The team is fractured Robin, One casualty. We have to sort out this issue, I'll distract whatever is left for you to free the hostages" she had to keep Zero away from them otherwise she thought it would be disastrous, really disastrous. Kid Flash knew she had to talk to Zero.

"I do not care what you are. You do not kill regardless. You have compromised the mission and took away what other information we could have had by killing someone. That information could have been valuable" Kid Flash stared at him with her green emerald eyes. "You are no hero" Kid Flash ran off to the police forces of Central City.

Zero laughed to himself, than started muttering. "Hero? I'm not a hero...theres no Good or Evil. Everything...is just shades of grey." Zero started walking away from the building, ignoring everything around him. Why couldnt he kill them? They were on the other side. Working with those beasts, the Meklords.

"Hostages have been located." Alex said as he saw about a group of 10 of hostages awaiting their freedom, "Damn we have to keep Zero in confinement after this." Alex told Tara only on a channel that Chris couldn't hear, "Also I've hacked into one of the members communication devices, it appears that their weapons fire off a highly heated compact EMP pulse that can turn an average human into nothing but it also states the last time the Meklords used these weapons were 10,000 years ago, so we're dealing with goons that with our enemies ancient weapons which are highly advanced for us. What could the Meklords weapons be now?" Alex concluded as he led the hostages out, "Kid have you turned all alive Syndicate members to the Central City Police." Alex added to his com as he threw a couple of smoke pellets to cover up their escape from the bank.

"Well the ones that are alive...yeah. I'll call this mission a bust information wise" Kid Flash added "But I look so pretty saving people and do I look like I know who what that means. Anyway I got the furniture sorted, so that's fun" she happily said over the com link while she was waiting outside.

Zero walked past a bulletin board, and glanced at it. There were several wanted posters, and there was a missing person poster as well. Zero frowned. Apparently this man had disappeared several months before his wedding. Zero read the poster, which stated;

"Name: Kafei Detour. Age: 23. Last seen: 3 months ago, at Bartek's bar. Disappeared after party with friends. Supposed to be married on Carnival of Justice. Send all findings to Mayor Detour or Madame Detour." Zero frowned. The Carnival of Justice was a celebration for the Justice League in the hopes they would drive away the Meklords. Zero walked away, back to Mount Justice.

Alex parked his bike in the garage of Mount Justice as he formulated a plan to contain Chris/Zero and hopefully teach him how to control his powers. "Oh i need some food." Alex groaned as he walked over to the pantry and fixed himself some nachos in a large bowl. "Well if I follow Wally's method it should be 2 mins and 13 second on high." Alex muttered to himself as he dialled the numbers on the microwave. As the nachos were cooking Alex crashed on the couch and immediatly switched on the news to see if the Team made it on the 6 o' clock news.

Tara was crashing at home relaxing after a long day. She decided to turn on the news to see if anything happened while she drank a bottle of lemonade.

"I wonder if everything got sorted at the end" she mused to herself waiting to see what was happening around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom