• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Dream (Gym) Team

Cerberuswaltz

Reaction score
Now, I know many will be thinking Pokémon exclusively, but who hasn't thought about it before? Because I have and I'd totally do a rock hard steel gym with lots of buff trainers. ANYHOO.

No. This was a thought I had when watching a video about Gym LEADERS. I wondered, if you were Champion or whatever of your own little island region and you had to call various gym leaders that ACTUALLY exist (no fan made), based on their personalities and parties (meaning their B/W2 PWT parties), who would you recruit, and in what order? You don't need to be specific or anything! I think if I did it'd be in the order of:

I. Flannery: She seems like she can give a lot of tips for a 'newbie gym' and wouldn't have impossible but not pushover mons
II. Liza & Tate: Seems like a fun combo and they would be a good work out
III. Pryce: I like his attitude. It was toss up between him and Candice, but the original ice leader it is
IV. Chuck: I love his little chub and he... well, it's Chuck. I don't know what else to say
V. Lt. Surge: Always been a fan of the Lightning American <3
VI. Juan: I was really, REALLY torn between him and Crasher Wake, but Juan has more elegance and I remember when I was younger I crushed on him pretty hard.
VII. Drayden: I'll admit, he's here just because of my crush on him. I can't stand the dragon type personally
VIII. Clay: just because he amuses me so much and I love his city and the way he runs things. How can you not love a tycoon type? He seems pretty boss to me.

Well, there is my list. Kinda sad that aside from Flannery, Liza and Tate, Pryce and Clay I picked my crushes over possibly actual OTHER gym leaders who might make a funny mold in this group. It's horribly unbalanced as far as gender goes, too. How sad :I

Oh, well! I hope a thread like this hasn't been done yet!! If so, I'm sorry!
Well, what about you all? I'd love to know your 'dream gym leader line-up' if you could pick for your own league

Elite Four.. maybe another day.

The awesome men. Including, but not limited to their looks. What can I say? I'm a fangirl. lol
We'll we'd need Volkner, Burgh, Cheren, Wallace, Falkner, Why did Steven and Lance have to be Champions? and I guess I should throw in a couple females for gender quota. Uh... Iris because she's awesome, Roxie because she's a freaking rock star, and Winona because I always liked her design art. And yes, I know I have two flying-type trainers on there. But it's my league so deal with it. XD

I would choose out of Eevee and its Lutions types (Dark doesn't exist, so I am going with Flying)

Electric: Lt. Surge (better than Volkner for me)
Water: Marlon
Fire: Flannery
Grass: Cilan
Ice: Candice
Normal: Norman
Psychic: Tate/Liza
Flying: Winona

I would recruit.

1. Falkner
2. Lenora
3. Janine
4. Flannery
5. Gardenia
6. Marlon
7. Morty
8. Clair

Elite 4:

1. Lorelei
2. Will
3. Grimsley
4. Bertha

CHAMPION: Cynthia

1. Burgh
2. Candice
3. Marlon
4. Elesa
5. Byron
6. Flannery
7. Morty
8. Winona <3

Elite 4:

1. Phoebe
2. Aaron
3. Karen
4. Drake

Champion: Me, I guess? :)

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom