• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Your favorite Pokegirl: Misty vs May vs Dawn vs Iris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted for May.

Advanced (names) were the only seasons that I followed, the rest I watched were just bits of episodes. I grew up with Gen III, so maybe that's the reason.
Anyways, May is cute.

First post..and yeah..I'm new. Voted for misty. I grew up watching the original series. :D what beats classic right ^_^

Iris just beat Dawn, which just beat May, which just beat Misty.

that is how I see it at least

Misty (surprise, surprise) I wrote a blog describing why she is my favorite character. To sum it up, her chemistry with the group her humor and feisty personality. I think she seemed more mature for her age without being boring.

May's a close second. I think she's so sweet. There's not one thing that annoys me about her personality.
Dawn, I really didn't care for. At times she grew on me but she was just too positive and boring to be particularly likeable in the long run.
I might have liked her more if she had a different goal since contests were getting old and had seen their best days in AG.
Iris reminds me of Misty and May. She's sweet but she has that wild side.I also appreciate the fact that she's not, drop dead cute.

misty was the best i dont care about the rest
i remember how she used to hit psyduck every time he would come out of his pokeball it was hilarious
dawn waas to perfect and boring may was kinda funny but noo!!
iris is aight but her voice is kind of annoying me now oh and by the way i hate ash voice too veronica taylor if youre reading this please do ash voice again
please and sarah natochenny dont try to hard just do your regular voice cause i heard u talking in one of your interview and you sound great but dont change your voice when ur making ash's voice

Iris just beat Dawn, which just beat May, which just beat Misty.

that is how I see it at least

Oh my god...please no. Original series??????? Lol there's a reason misty is winning. Would anyone else watch the series again if misty was brought back? I'm a guy (straight, in case of haters) and I'm a huge pokeshipping fan. I know i would

Iris. She's more enjoyable for me, and is a well-need break from the nice girls. And I'm currently obsessed with her.

i heard that misty is gonnabe in three special episodes with ash, iris and cilan
the first episode is called A GYM Dilemma PART 1
the second episode is called A GYM Dilemma PART 2
the third is called BYE BYE OLD FRIEND which is about how psyduck evolves and says goodbye

I voted Dawn. I thought she had the best design and most interesting personality. She's similar to me in a few ways too. :p

AND SHE GOT A BUNEARY. I LOVE BUNEARY. <3

Iris is second. I know she hasn't been around for long yet, but I find her interesting so far.

May and Misty are both boring, imo. May's also not as good a coordinator as Dawn, but that's expected since Dawn had some experience from the beginning thanks to her mom AND beat May in the Wallace Cup. She also placed better in the Grand Festival.

I choose Misty because she was the first Pokegirl.

i voted for misty because she is the best and she was simple and funny the other girls are boring

i heard that misty is gonnabe in three special episodes with ash, iris and cilan
the third is called BYE BYE OLD FRIEND which is about how psyduck evolves and says goodbye

i would really like too see again

Misty had lots of pokemon I loved. From that silly Psyduck to the awesome Starmie to adorable Togepi. Plus water type gym leaders are always cool. I still love the originals what can I say

Misty had lots of pokemon I loved. From that silly Psyduck to the awesome Starmie to adorable Togepi. Plus water type gym leaders are always cool. I still love the originals what can I say

misty is badass i wish she was back haha

Oh My God where did you read this??

Is this true? But if ever she'll get an appearance that would be cool though.

i voted for misty because she is the best and she was simple

This. It's one of my reasons why I like Misty for being simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom