• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Final Team

These pokemon got picked 'cause they look cool, seem to be interesting from a tactical standpoint, and personally I found them to be rather endearing in design.

Reuniclus♀
Galvantula♂
Haxorus♂
Daikenki♂
Braviary♀
Zuruzukin♂

Simple team, eager to start the game. Can't wait for launch day and I'm glad I reserved White version. Not settled on any moves yet, as breeding for the right natures and genders after getting my hands on a member of each species will be occupying the first half of my non-storyline related play time. I plan on pulling another soft-reset spree to get an adament Oshawott just like I did for an adamant Totodile in SS. Gonna try and beat my 30 minute record :)

I'll go with
emboar
carracosta
haxorus
bisharp
and then I have no clue. I'll mix it up till I find something good

497.gif

508.gif

Muurando appeals to me better than Miruhog, plus, it can learn 2 of the 6 HMs :D

516.gif

I'm not a big fan of the water types in this gen, so Hiyakkie it is. :p

560.gif

I could use a good fighting type, plus, Zuruzukin appeals to me more than the others.

545.gif

Pendra shall be my steed and he shall carry me throughout Unova/Isshu!

567.gif

Personally, I'm not a big fan of Kenhorou, plus, I would rather not wait until the 8th gym to catch a Washibon for my flying type.

-----------------

Others:
521.gif

Despite the fact that I'm not a big fan of Kenhorou, I'm gonna use him as my flying type until I'm able to get the Wing fossil.

571.gif

Hmm...I'm not too sure on Zoroark, maybe I could use him in some battles (like in the final battle, ect), like an unofficial "7th member" of my team.
Then again, I could use him in place of Muurando, but it would mean that half of my team is weak against bugs. (Although Archeos would take care of bugs.)

Pokemon White:

Emboar - Come on, who doesn't think a pig on fire's badass?
Braviary - Flying eagle? Tick. Comfortable to fly on? Tick. Looks ace? Tick. Plus some good moves. Brave Bird will probably be this dude's signature move.
Volcarona - Simply because I would have used it throughout most of the Elite 4. Adeku's pokemon are quite weak to Bug Bite and Flamethrower, so I'll abuse them to hell.
Hydreigon - Who doesn't want a sock puppet monster capable of hiding under ya bed and devouring you?
Bouffalant - It's a bull. With an afro. What's not to like about him? Afro Break, here I come!
Mienshao - If I'm not mistaken, this dude has pretty high stats. He'll be mowing most trainers to Poke-Heaven. Good luck, Cynthia.

I'm sorta sexist when it comes to pokemon genders, but I don't mind a female on my team.

I dislike how you can't get any pre-unova pokemon before the league, as I'd really love a Croagunk in my gym journey & there's not much to do after the elite four... But I will definitely have

Toxicroak
Samurott (maybe..)
Braivary
Axew's evo..

I think.

I dont know all the names yet but:

Blitzle, the electric horse, final form. Male
Pidove's final form, female
Serperior Male
Victini Male
Simipour (Male)
Zoroark (female) (the one from the crown beast event/thirteenth film)

Last edited:
Well lets see...

Samurott
Darmanitan
Braviary
Haxorus
Zoroark
Mienshao
Reserved
Leavanny

Black:
Samurott
Galvantula
Tornadus
Chandelure
Zoroark
Haxorus

White:
Emboar
Lilligant
Braviary
Zoroark
Reuniclus
Hydreigon

teams subject to change, but these are the planned ones so far.

As of right now all i know about my final team is im plannng on getting samurott and crimgan i will probably edit this later

I'm split on what Pokémon to include in my team.

Definite
Daikenki
Shandura
Archeos
Reuniclus

Unsure
Tsunbear
Excadrill
Zeburaika
Goruuggo

I'm gonna use the unconfirmed names from serebii.

I will choose Oshawott. Which means I will end with Samurott as my only for sure pokemon.
I plain on catching a Purrlion but maybe switching in for Zorua or Sandile.
Simisear is possible because I like to have a fire.
Sewaddle.
Siglyph as my flying.
Carracosta the turtle pokemon as my water.
I also really love the trash pokemon. Garbodor.
And Golurk the giant ghost pokemon.

As you can see I really just plan on playing my way through and see who I love. I plan of trading alot too.

I can't even hardly decided on my starter.

I'm not one to totally plan my team, but I know I'm picking tepig as the starter, but I will ditch him as soon as I get pansage. I for sure will use a darmanitan and simisage on my team, but the other four (I will NOT use reshiram) will be spur of the moment. It's more fun that way, imo.

I'm not one to totally plan my team, but I know I'm picking tepig as the starter, but I will ditch him as soon as I get pansage. I for sure will use a darmanitan and simisage on my team, but the other four (I will NOT use reshiram) will be spur of the moment. It's more fun that way, imo.
I agree I have no idea how any of these pokemon actually work in battle or my battle style so you really just gotta feel them out as you go. I know if the first time I try to go through I say I want that one, that one and that one. Two out of three of them actually suck.

^^ you can't get larvesta before the E4, i think... you get her in route 18 as an egg

you can, actually u said it urselff, just surf to route 18 and get her egg. though its hard to level her up in time for the e4 battle...

Anyway for my team- i already played the jap version, and itll be the same.

Ferrothorn/Nattorei
Archeops/Archeos
Volcarona/Ulgamoth
Jellicent/Burungel
Eelektross/Shibirudon
and of course a shiny Hydreigon/Sazandora

Last edited:
I plain on catching a Purrlion but maybe switching in for Zorua or Sandile.

Purrlion's stats really suck when you first get one, just a heads up :) i caught one on my Japanese black and i boxed it not long after because, to be quite frank, it sucked :/ i really liked it as well.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom