• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Easily one of the worst feelings in the world. You'd just worked so hard to find it, and chew away at its health, maybe put it to sleep and then you find out that you have no room in your box to keep it.

So, I have this useless Spearow in my box. Lv.2, I use it as my Fly Whore. I managed to snag a Fearow at the Safari Zone, so I figure I'll ditch the old Spearow and replace it with new Fearow. Either way, it doesn't REALLY matter, since their only purpose is to Fly. That's IT.

I go to release Spearow, and the little sprite shrinks into nothingness... then comes back into my box slowly and the game says "SPEAROW came back! Was it worried about you?".

I HATE THIS SPEAROW. >:C

When challenging the Sunset Colesium in PBR. The leader, Dusty, kept defeating me with critical hits.

A few weeks ago, I was looking for a Houndoom in the Safari Zone in HeartGold...

I ran into a Wild Pokemon...

And guess what?

It was a Shiny Female Houndoom

I squee'd so loud and attempted to catch it by throwing a Safari Ball...

It got out and ran away.

I threw my DS to the floor, stepped on it, broke the hinges off the top screen, threw it into the bushes, got it back, broke the screens, got a steamroller and rolled over it, then threw it into the ocean where it was fed to the sharks.

*Twitches*

back in the good ol days of R/B I was a wee lad of 6 or 7 playing my blue version. I was running in the grass all over the routes above & below Cerulean City for an Oddish cuz my guide said Oddish was found in those routes & I wanted one instead of stupid Bellsprout. After a few hours, I checked my guide for the umpteenth time to make sure Oddish was in those routes, then I read it was in Red version only.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Which moments in game make you rage. It was down to Red's Charizard and my Salamence. I use Outrage, Charizard is down in the red. Charizard uses Dragon Pulse, Critical hit. Salamence goes down. \

My reaction in below spoiler.
rageface.jpg

By bahamut1593 at 2010-08-31

This post is kind of old (first one in the thread), but almost exactly the same thing happened to me!

I would've killed his Venusaur in the next hit, but he scored a critical hit with Giga Drain, defeating me. That's definitely my ultimate FU moment.

Surfing to Cianwood in HeartGold, a shiny Tentacruel appears. As soon as I started to battle it I said to myself "This next move is going to be a critical hit and this Tentacruel is going to faint."

So I took out my mobile and took a photograph of the screen. Sure enough, the next move was a critical hit and Tentacruel fainted.

ShinyTentacruel.jpg

FFFFFUUUUUUUUU-

Surfing to Cianwood in HeartGold, a shiny Tentacruel appears. As soon as I started to battle it I said to myself "This next move is going to be a critical hit and this Tentacruel is going to faint."

So I took out my mobile and took a photograph of the screen. Sure enough, the next move was a critical hit and Tentacruel fainted.

ShinyTentacruel.jpg

FFFFFUUUUUUUUU-
Ouch. You know, you probably should have tried throwing Poké Balls at that point instead of launching the predicted critical hit.

A few weeks ago, I was looking for a Houndoom in the Safari Zone in HeartGold...

I ran into a Wild Pokemon...

And guess what?

It was a Shiny Female Houndoom

I squee'd so loud and attempted to catch it by throwing a Safari Ball...

It got out and ran away.

I threw my DS to the floor, stepped on it, broke the hinges off the top screen, threw it into the bushes, got it back, broke the screens, got a steamroller and rolled over it, then threw it into the ocean where it was fed to the sharks.

*Twitches*

Yeep. Same thing happened to me on March 18th, except mine was a shiny male Ekans, and my reaction was a teensey bit less drastic.

garrinkole: Frisk doesn't steal the item, it just confirms the item's presence on the opponent. Either your Aipom still has the Soothe Bell, or your game is screwed up.

With a mustache.

ohhhhh hahahha I was freaking out cause I didn't really see the text I just saw "stantler, frisk, soothe belle" and began freasking out! ahahahhaha fail.

I had Ho-oh down to 1 HP in SoulSilver, and had it paralized. But then it ran out of moves and used Struggle... killing itself in the progress.

And now there's a hole in my wall shapped like a DS :p

On Wednesday I was going around and capturing Hoenn Pokemon in SoulSilver and the last one left was Absol.

I headed over to Slowpoke Well and after a while one finally shows up. It was only level 6 and it was up against my level 42 Dragonair. I caught the other Hoenn Pokemon with Quick Balls and Nest Balls on the first try but not this one. Ended up wasting 30+ balls on it before it finally stayed in there.

Oh, and Brock's Kabutops owning my team with Rock Slide made me pretty mad (ended up getting the Boulder Badge though).

I was casually walking in my Diamond game and ended up in a wiled Pokémon battle. I was hoping that it wasn't Bidof, since I kept on running into wild Bidoofs. But, to my disgrace, I found out that I was battling a Bidoof :sweat:

So I'm battling a new wild Pokemon and gotta complete that Dex, man. I take its HP down pretty low to the point that if I were to damage it any further, the battle would be over. At that point I start to use stat-reducing moves. After a while, I throw a Pokeball out. Doesn't work. A little more... doesn't work. My Pokemon faints and this process repeats itself. Stats can't go any lower. Let's try another Pokeball.

LOLNOTHAPPENING.

Escapes it. WELL, can't hurt to use a very weak move on it, ja? Apparently it does hurt. Battle ends. Few Pokeballs left. Immediate rage.

I remember this happening quite a few times in the beginning of various games.

Ah, they do not weaken ze enemy? I thought that they did...

Well dayum. Such useless moves.

You do more damage on your next strike, but yeah stat lowering moves are useless for the most part.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom