• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Fighting Ingo and Emmet in the Battle Subway Multi Train with an AI partner (Hilda).
Emmet has no more Pokemon, Ingo's Garbodor is out.
Hilda's Excadrill uses Earthquake! (Might be an OHKO)
Earthquake friendly fire OHKO's my Zoroark
"The foe's Garbodor dodged the attack!"
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--
(No accuracy penalties, no evasion buffs, and nary a BrightPowder in sight...Battle Subway cheats like a pig.)

I finally caught a Metang in White with a NORMAL Poke Ball. My team was pretty beaten up from trying to keep the Metang alive, so I go to the Pokemon Center. Healed my team, and when the nurse tells my she's finished, I thought it told me the game was saved. I don't know why I thought I had saved. I was in a rush because I had to go somewhere, and I turned off the GODD*MN GAME. I had made a lot of catches, too... Ugh. I need to go lay down..

through pal park and trading I had all my pokemon from saphire, emerald, leafgreen, diamond, platinum all on my heartgold version and my pokedex had 456 0wned - 5 years of pokemon all destroyed by my dog when he chewed on the game card I carelessly left on the couch

Ambipom666 said:
- A Bastidoon in the Battle Hall activating its Quick Claw and freezing my Garchomp with Blizzard before KOing it with Fire Blast...

I think in this case you should have Garchomp use Earthquake or Earth Power or something, would be x4 instead of the neutral fire attack. D: But either way, yes, the quick claw, the bane of every frontier/tower/subway challenger!

ZeekSlider said:
Mystery Gifted on Crystal with Carrie just a few minutes ago.

She got a flipping Surfing Pikachu doll for her room, and what did I get?

A Berry.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

I feel your pain, if you mean the one from Stadium 2. OTL One time, she got a big Lapras, something I've always wanted. I get a regular Paralyz Heal. :/ Very unfair.

Taio said:
Still in the Battle Tower with my Wondertomb. First opponent is a Porygon2. It traced Wonder Guard. FFFFUUUU-

Bring a Wondereye with you too. D: And do Double Battles so these two can be out at the same time. Here's one strategy I use for the two Wonder-ghosts that works wonders for me.

Wondereye @ Lum Berry: Lock-On, Sheer Cold, Curse, Recover
Lock-On + Sheer Cold is for the obvious.
Curse is for the Sturdy Pokemon, or for Pokemon who Trace your Wonder Guard, like that Porygon2. Also for those who protect against your LO+SC.
Recover is to get back damage lost from possible burns/poisons/confusions/Fire-Fangs, and also hail/sandstorm.

And for Wondertomb @ Leftovers: Mean Look, Dark Void, Follow Me, Heal Bell
Mean Look is to prevent a Cursed Pokemon from escaping.
Dark Void is to put both opposing Pokemon to sleep so Wondereye is free to kill without any hassle.
Follow Me is for when Dark Void fails, and also protects Wondereye from harm.
Heal Bell is to recover the Wonder-ghosts from damaging burns, poisons, and confusion.

Try this out, and no more trouble with your Wonder-Ghosts! :'D I hope this helps.

running into my rival in the team rocket building when my Blastoise was low on health in leafgreen

There was this on ocassion back in FR,as I was going searching for the gym key in Cinnabar mansion.
"Wild koffing appeared!"...Why is it green?.OMG IT`S SHINY!
So I switch my charizard out to send out something weaker.
"Wild Koffing used selfdesruct!"
WHYYYYYHYHYHYHYHYHYYYY??!?!?:banghead:

I think in this case you should have Garchomp use Earthquake or Earth Power or something, would be x4 instead of the neutral fire attack. D: But either way, yes, the quick claw, the bane of every frontier/tower/subway challenger!

Thanks for the advice, but you misunderstood what I said. After freezing my Garchomp with Blizzard and taking away most of its HP, the Bastidoon used Fire Blast, which defeated Garchomp. (And I had a win streak of 78, too!)

Just die already! Use Earthquake!

Palmer's Heatran holds on by JUST A @#$%ING THREAD.

FUDGE.

my FFFFFFUUUUUU moment was in the battle subway a slamance used zen headbutt on my sawk made it flinch then made me faint. switch to darmanitan, earthquake 1 hit ko. f me

Battling with Hilda is soooo annoying. She regularly friendly fire kills my poke with her Earthquake-spamming Haxorus. However, she always seems to come out on top with her Haxorus but it is pretty annoying.

Also, how come my Levitating Hydreigon gets hit with Earthquake. All it's holding is a Dragon Fang. Is it because I'm right next to Haxorus that I get hit, because that makes no sense.

HerbieHero i feel your pain.
Today: Beartic (hilda's) used Earthquake!
Me:meh my sawks gonna faint as long it ko's garbodor.....
garbodor avoided the attack! Sawk fainted!
me:FUUUUUUUUUUUU
later............
emmet & ingo: HAHAHAHAHHA SUCKERZ!!!!!!!:banghead:

Fricken found a shiny ghastly in SS in the safari zone, which I threw a mud at, thinking that it wouldn't actually flee. It did.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

in black in white when i went back to the league thinking the pokemon where on the same level when in fact they where 60s and i was 40s smh FFFFUUUUUUUUUU:saiyan: on cold side audino is a great xp leveler

When my Rotom's Hydro Pump missed 4 times in a row and then my Rotom got K.Oed.

Then I lost the match and my win streak because of that.

Find the Karate King in Mt. Morter in Crystal, only to find out he won't give up his Tyrogue because I don't have a free slot. Had to do the whole dungeon over again after depositing my Noctowl.

Every time I'm about to win a match and my Black fucking crits me when I'd have murdered the bastard. It happened as early as the first Cheren fight. WWUUUUUUUUUTTTT

Also, how come my Levitating Hydreigon gets hit with Earthquake. All it's holding is a Dragon Fang. Is it because I'm right next to Haxorus that I get hit, because that makes no sense.

Could Hilda's Haxorus have Mold Breaker? o.o Sometimes Haxorus can have Mold Breaker, which means Earthquake will hit even Levitating Pokemon.

I'm breeding Litwick to get a special sweeper. Have a female holding power lens with Sp. Atk, Speed and HP at 31 IV's and the male is holding the speed item with speed, sp.atk and Defense IV's at 31. I've gotten three offspring with 31 in three IV's so far (speed, sp. atk and defense) and they're all Adamant. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Where's my Modest?!?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom