• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Any time my Pokemon gets hit with a OHKO move, and they're only one level or equal to the user. Come ON, this AI is haxing me over. Oh, and moves with 95% accuracy should NOT miss nearly as much as they do. I can't remember how many times my Luxray's been KO'd by a Gyrados, thanks to Thunder Fang missing. Ridiculous.

It probably had its HA which is Anticipation.

Since when does it have a HA?
It didn't last gen... Maybe that changed in gen VI...
Too bad I can't check Bulbapedia atm :/

Edit: Hm
Seems like it indeed does have a HA in Anticipation
Alright
Carry on~

Last edited:
FUUUUUUU moment. put pmy pokemon y in a friends 3ds to trade some items over to my pokemon x. Lost allllllllll Friend safari data like HA ditto and eevee and greninja

FUUUUUUU moment. put pmy pokemon y in a friends 3ds to trade some items over to my pokemon x. Lost allllllllll Friend safari data like HA ditto and eevee and greninja

Yes, and the minute you put it back in your 3DS, it will reset again. It only looks at the friend list of the current 3DS.
So all of your Safaris are still there, it is just like you added them for the first time so you both have to be online... unless you removed them from your friend list. Then yes, they are gone forever.

I was trying to find the final Pokemon in a ghost Safari with only my lvl100 Mawile w/ Iron Head, Play Rough, Swords Dance, and my expendable tm slot False Swipe. I ended up running into a shiny Spiritomb... just to realize that I could not *hurt* it without knocking it out and that I only had 3 pokeballs and 12 premier balls. D:

Spending my 30th/Last ultra ball on a parlyzed/1hp Ho-Oh in HeartGold and having it break on the 2nd reset. I caught it on the third reset on the 25th ultra ball and I named it P.I.T.A

I always have a moment where I'm raising a Pokemon and after a battle at the Chateau, I get sidetracked for a little while. then when I go back to Pokemon and challenge another trainer to battle in the Chateau, i realize that I forgot to heal my Pokemon...

I went up against some cheating trainer with a team of legendaries - ALL of them shiny and being abnormally powerful. And of course I got swept. Why am I saying that trainer's a cheat? Their Darkrai knew Roar of Time -.-

I went up against some cheating trainer with a team of legendaries - ALL of them shiny and being abnormally powerful. And of course I got swept. Why am I saying that trainer's a cheat? Their Darkrai knew Roar of Time -.-
Darkrai with Roar of Time is legal, there were several events that gave one with Roar of Time and Spacial Rend. But yeah all of them being shiny and most likely having perfect IVs means they were hacked.

More like an ongoing "FUUUUUU" than a single moment, I guess.

I'm normally a very patient/stubborn (and lucky, according to my roomate) person when it comes to breeding my mons, and I've had at least eventual success in getting what I've been intending. My super-nerdy roommate has even commented on/been annoyed at how relatively apparently easily I've been able to breed mons compared to him. That was until my latest project, at least.

Some months ago, in my copy of Y, I received a modest magnemite with a few perfect IVs via wodertrade, and I figured I could breed it up to make a competitive mon out of it. So far, much to my chagrin, it's been no dice. It has been well over a month now, and I have done pretty much everything in my power to get a suitable magnemite out of the ditto-breeding.

Currently what I have to show for my work is:
- a number of 3 perfect IV modest magnemites
- a smattering of dittos, none of which have more than 2 perfect IVs, most of which don't cover the non-perfect IVs of the magnemites
- one 4 perfect IV (one of the IVs being attack) non-modest magnemite which I've also tried breeding with a modest ditto w/ everstone (that doesn't have any perfect IVs)

I'm at my wits end with this one. I'm seriously considering going and finding a several perfect IV ditto to borrow from someone.
Suggestions/harsh scoldings of "why haven't you done X you dumb dumb!" would not go unappreciated. I'm prepared to do almost anything in the game to resolve this frustrating dilemma.

I don't understand why in Platinum, it was so EASY to get the maximum amount of money, just by doing one thing, Challenging the Elite 4. However, in X, I always have trouble handling my money. the most expensive thing I use it for is the Black Writ of Challenge at the Chateau. Just yesterday, Diantha showed up at the Chateau, but because I didn't have enough money to buy a Writ of Challenge, I missed a chance to battle her Pokemon at Level 80! with a Level 3 EXP O-power!!

More like an ongoing "FUUUUUU" than a single moment, I guess.

I'm normally a very patient/stubborn (and lucky, according to my roomate) person when it comes to breeding my mons, and I've had at least eventual success in getting what I've been intending. My super-nerdy roommate has even commented on/been annoyed at how relatively apparently easily I've been able to breed mons compared to him. That was until my latest project, at least.

Some months ago, in my copy of Y, I received a modest magnemite with a few perfect IVs via wodertrade, and I figured I could breed it up to make a competitive mon out of it. So far, much to my chagrin, it's been no dice. It has been well over a month now, and I have done pretty much everything in my power to get a suitable magnemite out of the ditto-breeding.

Currently what I have to show for my work is:
- a number of 3 perfect IV modest magnemites
- a smattering of dittos, none of which have more than 2 perfect IVs, most of which don't cover the non-perfect IVs of the magnemites
- one 4 perfect IV (one of the IVs being attack) non-modest magnemite which I've also tried breeding with a modest ditto w/ everstone (that doesn't have any perfect IVs)

I'm at my wits end with this one. I'm seriously considering going and finding a several perfect IV ditto to borrow from someone.
Suggestions/harsh scoldings of "why haven't you done X you dumb dumb!" would not go unappreciated. I'm prepared to do almost anything in the game to resolve this frustrating dilemma.
Genderless pokemon are a nightmare to breed, i almost went ape shit breeding a Staryu and a Rotom. I can try breeding one for you since i've been wanting to breed a Magnezone for a while.

Genderless pokemon are a nightmare to breed, i almost went ape shit breeding a Staryu and a Rotom. I can try breeding one for you since i've been wanting to breed a Magnezone for a while.

I hear you about the ape-shit. This little episode actually stopped me dead in my tracks from playing Pokemon for a while, just out of sheer frustration.

I appreciate the offer, I really do, but fortunately such measures will no longer be necessary: I've finally bred up that little ferromagnetic monstrosity. *rejoices* It just needed some careful selective use of the destiny knot to finally get everything to work. Heck, now that I've got a better handle on this (and with a 5 perfect IV magnemite), I could probably breed you a magnemite in under 30 minutes flat, unless you'd like to borrow Skewball (the little bugger's name) to use as breeding stock.

My "FUUUUU" moments

In FireRed I fainted a wild Articuno more than one time and I even started crying (in hindsight it's completely hilarious) but I thankfully saved the game & the same thing happened with Zapdos/Moltres and Mewtwo except the crying part since at that point of the game instead of getting sad I started to get angry at the game and kicked some pillows, sheets etc.

When I killed a wild Heatran (I forgot to save before the encounter) in Stark Mountain...also when I traded my Zapdos from FireRed into Platinum in order to get Heatran and I got a German one with a name that's made up of random words and letters...I started to get mad but the damage was already done.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom