• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Name Pokemon...

Let's see...I'm probably gonna mess up, I fail at math. 8D;

Faye Scarlet. 11x7=77

77 Kanto: Ponyta. ...eh.
77 Johto: Gyarados. ...fuck yeah.
77 Hoenn: Medicham. ...cool.
77 Shinnoh: Purugly. ...hehe.
77 Unova: Zoroark. ...double fuck yeah.

Hey, not bad. D8

Anthony May 10x3=30

National Dex- Nidorina... Meh
Kanto Dex- Nidorina obviously :p
Johto Dex- Ledyba
Hoenn Dex- Kirlia
Sinnoh Dex- Crobat (hells yeah!)
Unova Dex- Dangoro (or Roggenrola or whatever)

Hello guys, your favourite fluffy sheep guy here with an odd thing. So, you're going to get your first and surname, e.g John Alexander. Then add the letters of your name together, e.g 13 then multiply that number by the amount of letters in your surname, and there you have it, e.g 13 x 9 = 117. John's pokemon is Seadra. Mine is 15 x 8 = 120. So my pokemon is Staryu! YAY!

My name Pokemon is the same as yours, I'm Staryu.

Here's what it would be in different Dexes:

In National and Kanto Dexes: Staryu

In Johto Dex (HGSS): Magneton

In Hoenn Dex: Cacturne

In Sinnoh Dex: Pelipper

In Unova Dex: Beartic

My best friends Name Pokemon: Blastoise

Last edited:
My forename is written as two names (not hyphenated on legal documents but they're read as one name - not as a forename and a middle name) so whether or not it's in full there are different outcomes *shrug*

13 x 5 = 65 Alakazam
18 x 5 = 90 Shellder

So either I carry cutlery or I can be eaten. I think the Pokédex is trying to tell me I'm a glutton.

I have two surnames, so I'll post the two(If I took all my names the number would be 207).

14 x 7 = 98 - Krabby
16 x 9 = 144 - Articuno

My friend:
17 x 13 = 221 - Piloswine

10x4=40, so Wigglytuff. Wish it was Seadra, but Wigglytuff is my favorite Normal type so it'll do :3

12 x 7 = 84

Ew. Doduo.

Got a cute little Munchlax with the method above, though. >w<

8x7=56
These are all mine:

Kanto - Mankey
Johto - Wooper
Hoenn - Azumarill
Sinnoh - Buizel
Unova - Basculin

Apparently, I'm many Water types. Apparently, that's also my favorite type.​

14X4=56 or 15X4=60
Mankey or Poliwag.
My middle name is slightly longer in english, so Mankey is strictly correct.
Using the other Method I become Ho oh

Machop :D

EDIT: Tried the other method. I knew what it would be from the start, though, since my name is spelled almost exactly like a certain Pokemon, except for one letter. My name in real life is Aaron. I got Aron. Shocker! X3

Spearow for Kanto dex, ew.
Pichu for Johto dex.
Ludicolo for Hoenn, awesome.
And Kadabra for Sinnoh.

I got Shix for the method above, while I don't really like it, its final evolution is really cool.

Last edited:
For the original mthod I got Sandslash, and for the method above I got Pinsir. Not bad.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom