• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Name Pokemon...

Yay, I'm Furret!
My brother: Murkrow
My sister: Flaaffy
My mum: Also Murkrow
My sisters bf: Rhydon
My dad: Also Flaaffy
I love these things.

12 X 5 = 60

NatDex: Poliwag
NewDex: Gengar
JohtoDex: Gengar
HoennDex: Nosepass
SinnohDex: Shellos

So, I'm either a tadpole, a ghost, a Rock with a magnetic nose, or a sea slug. Depressing.

7 times 7... 49 = Venomoth. Aww...

But if we go by adding up the numerical values in my names with A = 1, B = 2, etc...

Then we get: 10 + 5 + 15 + 26 + 5 + 14 + 7 = 82 = Magneton
And: 26 + 5 + 11 + 21 (Gotta make sure that's there) + 18 + 15 + 13 = 109 = Koffing.

Damn. Let's see what happens when we add those two together and get 191: Sunkern. WTF?!?

Even better, I can also use the iroha and gojuon alphabets' numerical values for "Zekurom" in a Japanese transliteration: (One must add 47 for voiced letters in iroha, and 46 in gojuon.)
Zekurom = ze + ku + ro + mu = 93 + 28 + 2 + 23 = 146 = Moltres
Zekurom = ze + ku + ro + mu = 60 + 8 + 43 + 33 = 144 = Articuno

Well, they're somewhat consistent...

Last edited:
12 X 5 = 60

NatDex: Poliwag
NewDex: Gengar
JohtoDex: Gengar
HoennDex: Nosepass
SinnohDex: Shellos

So, I'm either a tadpole, a ghost, a Rock with a magnetic nose, or a sea slug. Depressing.

This. I think I'd prefer being Gengar...

14x9 = 135

NatDex = Jolteon
JohtoDex = Dugtrio
HoennDex = Anorith
SinnohDex = Lumineon

5x7=35 ...Clefairy. That's just great.

*checks regional dex numbers* ...Graveler, Breloom, and Steelix. Why?

At least I have Breloom. ;_;

12*6 = 72 = Tentacool :(

I don't even like most Water-types..

17 times 4 equals 68.
68 is Machamp for National (Yes!),
68 is Skiploom for Johto,
68 is Sableye for Hoenn,
68 is Lopunny for Sinnoh.

I have a friendly suggestion for you, TheKILLERMareep. Because these multiplications will barely touch a prime number (surnames are rarely one letter), it cannot touch a lot of Pokemon. Why not, if the surname ends with a vowel, then add the number depending on it? So, A = +1, E = +2, etc. It would potentially touch prime numbers, making the system a little more varied.

Nat+kanto is Articuno

new dex is Hitmonlee

Starmie in hoenn

Sneasel in Sinnoh

machamp for johto

8x6=.....48..So thats..Venonat...*jaw hangs open*
In Sinnoh,my Pokemon is....Wurmple.Yay me-thanks,TheKillerMarrep-you just made my day.I'm gonna go make my profile gray-colored..*sob*..I'm such an embarassment to myself.....:bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl:
I wanted Mudkip...Suicune...Jirachi.....Chiramii...D':THANKS A LOT,TheKillerMareep.grrrrrrrrrr..
You know what's even worse?My Hoenn Pokemon is Makuhita......i'm really mad now.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom