• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

My best friend and I went to Wal-Mart yesterday for some cosplay supplies and I ended up buying up a bunny onesie! xD It's super cute and fluffy!

Evangelion 1.11 & 2.22 on Blu-ray.
5f95b15b66357c7fb4cb55ad0cb530a7.jpg

IMAG2539_1.jpg
I bought these two Japanese bell charms at NYCC yesterday. I wish I could've gotten a Maneki Neko one, but I didn't want to spend too much money.

A ren fair dress that I might not make it to this year. Might end up using it as a Halloween costume though...

iMac G3 in Indigo.
Or a kitten, but that was free and I haven't exactly 'bought' her yet - my friend just said I could have her to give to my sister as a christmas present (that is, if my sister says her cat is okay with being around other cats) - I'm going to call her Cinders :3

I bought a lot of things this weekend...
-the My Little Pony: Rainbow Rocks soundtrack. I finally got to see the movie and I fell in love with the music
-two shirts from Hot Topic: a Game Boy shirt and a Pokemon shirt that says "Keep Calm and Catch 'Em All"
-a Fionna the Human costume. Spencer's was selling Adventure Time costumes and the Fionna one was half off. I couldn't resist.
-an Agents of SHIELD messenger bag. The strap on my laptop bag broke, so I sprung and bought a new bag.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom