• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

A bunch of school supplies (ugh!) including a pencil holder, pens, folders, and an assignment book, two tubes of lip gloss, one of which was peach flavored, lemon tea, British Breakfast tea, and pink, sparkly nail polish.

Bought over 100 Pokemon TCG cards (Over $340 0_0) to get ready for the next two TCG tournaments in the next 30 days. This was the biggest order I ever made, but at the same time I'm getting many of the cards I couldn't afford in previous set-release orders.

Soup, Japanese candy, tea, lip balm.

You buy a lot of tea. What kinds do you like? (I love green and chamomile. I also like to have British Breakfast.)

I just bought usagi Yojimbo Saga vol. 4 and Codename: Sailor V vol 1.

You buy a lot of tea. What kinds do you like? (I love green and chamomile. I also like to have British Breakfast.)

There are some nice local tea shops here. I like a lot of black tea, mostly flavoured. Lately, I've been getting Earl Grey blends. (Even got it as a lip balm.) Breakfast blends are nice for Autumn. Irish is my current favourite.

There are some nice local tea shops here. I like a lot of black tea, mostly flavoured. Lately, I've been getting Earl Grey blends. (Even got it as a lip balm.) Breakfast blends are nice for Autumn. Irish is my current favourite.

Thats cool. I don't have any tea shops nearby, but one shop sells a few different kinds, like blood orange, which is pretty good. So do you use any kind of sweeteners or mill or anything, or do you just drink it plain? (Sorry for all the questions. I'm relatively new to trying different kinds of tea, so I'm trying to find out which kinds are good.)

cornet.jpg

clarinet2_1.jpg

I do not have a problem. (Hey, the clarinet only costed $25 =P)

Attachments

• cornet.jpg
    cornet.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 34
  • clarinet2_1.jpg
    clarinet2_1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 32
A clarinet for only $25? Hot damn, that's a steal.

Last thing I bought was a bag of peppermints. Christmas is coming.

Back
Top Bottom