• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

Not really a single moment, but I have over 450 hours in pearl, and have yet to see a shinny pokemon in it -.-

I have 100 hours on FireRed, too, and haven't seen a shiny in it either.

And yet, my Diamond saw its first (sadly uncaptured) shiny on like the 14th hour 0_O

Porygon-z learns Trick Room, which makes the slowest pokemon move earlier than than faster pokemon. Maybe that was what happened? Also, Trick Room itself has reduced priority.

No that wasn't it, my friend was spamming Tri Attack.. :s

I was training my Ferroseed in White, I also had Unfezant for Fly, with Serperior, Seismitoad, Conkelldurr and Galvantula. I was in Giant Chasm, battling a wild Solrock and Metang. I had Serperior and Unfezant. Serperior killed Solrock with Leaf Blade, but Metang killed Unfezant with Psychic. I sent out Galvantula, who used Bug Buzz on Metang. But, Metang somehow managed to kill both of them so I wanted to send out Seismitoad and Conkelldurr. When I tried to, it said "Seismitoad/Conkelldurr can't be switched out." So I tried Ferroseed. I kept trying to switch in the three but it always had that message, so I had to shut off the game after I hadn't saved in probably half an hour.

That happened to me too! I was so angry, I had to redo 2 gyms. -_-'

I was training my Ferroseed in White, I also had Unfezant for Fly, with Serperior, Seismitoad, Conkelldurr and Galvantula. I was in Giant Chasm, battling a wild Solrock and Metang. I had Serperior and Unfezant. Serperior killed Solrock with Leaf Blade, but Metang killed Unfezant with Psychic. I sent out Galvantula, who used Bug Buzz on Metang. But, Metang somehow managed to kill both of them so I wanted to send out Seismitoad and Conkelldurr. When I tried to, it said "Seismitoad/Conkelldurr can't be switched out." So I tried Ferroseed. I kept trying to switch in the three but it always had that message, so I had to shut off the game after I hadn't saved in probably half an hour.

=o That same thing happened to me as well!! I was SOO mad because I was training a Mienshao that took me forever to catch. Thank god I saved when I caught it though -_- phew...but I had to start over training it >:eek:

A really minor one, but I was hatching a backlog of Ferroseed eggs with Harden/Stealth Rock/Spikes/Gyro Ball, and one of them hatched knowing Thunder Wave instead of Spikes. o_O

Struggling to catch a wild Duosion. I throw an Ultra Ball, and hear that metallic sound. Instantly, I think "Yes, gotcha!"... Then it broke out of the ball. -_-'
Second Ultra Ball I throw after that, I hear the same metallic sound, but this time I got it. :D

Wow, two Critical Captures.

I haven't gotten a shiny in my combined 645 hours of playing pokemon :(

Ok, this really pissed me off. I'm playing in the battle tower on my plat alot, and there i've seen many strange stuff. Mostly pokémon who shoudln't be faster than mine, a gengar with dark void and such.

But today i was facing off a machamp and exploud with my salmence and raikou. Salamence used fly and raikou killed exploud with thunderbolt. Then the opponents machamp used ice punch on my salamence, WHILE IT WAS IN THE AIR! Is that even possible?! It knocked out my poor salamence. Dammit i was angry.

I have one though not sure if it counts I caught a lunatone in Giant Chasm went to check it's dex page and found it holding of all things a Moon Stone ??? which is weird considering it doesn't evolve from the use of it
Lunatone can hold a moon stone, propably because it's based on a moon. Solrock can hold a sun stone.

Ok, this really pissed me off. I'm playing in the battle tower on my plat alot, and there i've seen many strange stuff. Mostly pokémon who shoudln't be faster than mine, a gengar with dark void and such.

But today i was facing off a machamp and exploud with my salmence and raikou. Salamence used fly and raikou killed exploud with thunderbolt. Then the opponents machamp used ice punch on my salamence, WHILE IT WAS IN THE AIR! Is that even possible?! It knocked out my poor salamence. Dammit i was angry.

Yeah, the Machamp would have had the ability No Guard, which means all moves hit, even ones like Dynamicpunch, which has really low accuracy :S

I was facing Gardina.Down to our last pokemon.Roserade was at red health,my starly was full health.I think for five minutes,use quick attack,and win.Talk about a close call.

Also,my brother was experimenting with the catch trainers pokemon cheat.He caught his rivals empoleon and it said,"Congradulations!You caught Staraptor!"(the first pokemon that he sent out)We were stuned,so we checked the empoleon.It was still an empoleon.He decided to catch rivals snorlax too.This time,it said,"Congradulations!You caught bad egg!"Snorlax was still snorlax though.

Vibrava has arena trap.

No, Trapinch has Arena Trap, Vibrava have Letivate :/

It happened to me too. twice. but I didn't have to turn off, I just kept pushing every button until I somehow got out of it.

When I used earthquake on a magikarp. one HP left. and the crazy part yet, MAGIKARP used STRUGGLE
BEEDRILL fainted!
my Beedrill was level 18 and I was training it on magikarps.

...Your Beedrill used Earthquake?

Anyway, in White, I caught Kyurem in the first Dusk Ball I threw.

With a mustache.

Jumpluff maxes out its evasiveness, and then some Poliwrath puts it to sleep with Hypnosis.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom