• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

If the Mother series were to get a third character in Smash as a fighter, Porky would be the best option (not Ninten)
I for one agree with this.
I think pokemon go will die down and only the hardcore fans will play it as it truly improves, similar to the main series pokemon games that are still played or how there are people still playing angry birds for similar reasons.
speaking of angry birds, it did feel forced at one point, but now it's fun again,

I think pokemon go will die down and only the hardcore fans will play it as it truly improves, similar to the main series pokemon games that are still played or how there are people still playing angry birds for similar reasons.
I hope this could happen, that way they could stop dumbing things down for the kiddie target audience.

Oh, here's a big one from me.

I don't like the Ace Attorney games. At all.

I just don't really care for those types of games in general, but when you say something like that, people come out of the woodwork to get on your case.

whole no one likes to admit it, we as consumers are to blame for Nintendo being "behind the times" and "blind to the industry"
the Gamecube was more powerful than the PS2 and Dreamcast, and it failed worse than the most powerful system of the generation, the Xbox, and the N64 was in second place in it's generation but the Saturn was a cult hit and the PS1 truly dominated.
and the handhelds have every right to not be powerful, as the PSP could play PS2 games (DS was N64 at best) and the vita PS3 (3DS is a original Xbox at best) and the lack of power in Nintendo's handhelds won them over the powerful handhelds by Sony.

Sonic Lost World had a good plan with the parkour system. It helps to add flow and new, refreshing level design to the game, and the system itself stops Sonic being so restricted in what he can and can't do.

I've never seen where all the craze about Shovel Knight was founded. I found it to be mediocre.

Tropical Freeze is the best game in the Donkey Kong Country series, and has the best graphics out of anything so far on the Wii U.

I know many people think Harvest Moon 64 and Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town are the best games in the HM series, but I personally feel Story of Seasons deserves that title. I haven't played HM64 (And I want to but can't), and while I do love HM:FoMT, I feel Story of Seasons not only has more content to unlock (even if most of them are time-locked), it also has more things to do and the characters have more to say and feel more life-like.

I've never seen where all the craze about Shovel Knight was founded. I found it to be mediocre.

Tropical Freeze is the best game in the Donkey Kong Country series, and has the best graphics out of anything so far on the Wii U.
Agreed on number 2, agree to disagree on number 1.
I also think jungle beat is as much a country game since as 64 which is considered a country game.
In other words, jungle beat is a country game to me.

I hope VR falls flat on it face like motion controls did
it doesn't help that it incorporates motion controls into it, and yet people are saying it's a "better" gimmick and it a totally different breed.

Alright, warn me if any of those are populars.

I have no interest of Undertales at all, nor thier characters. If I am going to see a meme inside a YouTube video, I either skip it or if it is the whole, I step back instead of writing my comment of anger.

I actually love Mega Man 8 alot. My second favorite Robot Master is Frost Man, next to Cut Man.

I actually wished that Master Hand and Crazy Hand could speak like taunting the players; it will give them more personality and characteristics.

While I didn't played Wario Land: Shake It at all, I actually adore the Shake King, the antagonist of this game.

And to be honest, as a Wario fan, I think that Wario feels underfocused compared to Rosalina.

Finally, while I did get a lot of interest on Overwatch, I will and still prefer to play TF2 over the former one, no matter the update, and I don't care what the whiny fans will keep saying about it, even if Valve had really make a very bad move like they did like End of the Line and Meet Your Match updates.

I have no interest of Undertales at all, nor thier characters.
I actually wished that Master Hand and Crazy Hand could speak like taunting the players; it will give them more personality and characteristics.
Not that these opinions are necessarily popular, but I do agree on these. (y)

I never cared for Undertale no matter how hard I try. It just wasn't all that enjoyable to me.

My phone was not good enough to download GO, and now that my friends have, I'm glad I didn't buy a better phone purely for GO, it just doesn't seem that fun, and has almost none of what I was hoping for.

Well, I'm kind of glad I didn't get it either then. (My Windows Phone hates Pokémon GO.)

I started watching Super Mario Bros: The Movie (from Hollywood that released in the 90s) on Youtube (10-20mins each day) and I actually like the depictions of Mario, Luigi, and the Peach (Daisy in the movie) and Bowser (King Koopa) equivalent in that movie better than the flanderized game characters. (It's a shame that I can't say the same thing for Yoshi or the other non-human characters.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom