• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your wish about future episodes?

ArvAl

Not gone yet. I refuse
Reaction score
What's is your hope for an upcoming episode even there's no guarantee?

I've seen this a lot of people wishing about their expectations in the Pokémon adventures so it might be a good idea for posting this for the first time(or not?) in this section so let's start!

P.S.:I don't mind if it's already exist and being closed down. I just wanna to see their opinions regarding many of the pokéfans gazing their hopes for what happens next in Ash's and the other's story about. May your wish come true!

My wish is for Ash to never get a Greninja, simply because of my grudge against him being announced for the new Smash Bros. game when I wanted Mewtwo instead. If the main character of the anime whom I always enjoyed watching the adventures of now has to have Greninja on his team, I'd probably be telling myself "ruined forever!".

Or who knows? I suppose there's also the possibility of warming up to Greninja and wanting to play as him cause he's one of Ash's Pokémon. But I'm not really feeling it at this point in time.

Ash vs Giovanni, The Final Conflict of Team Rocket! I always want to see our main protagonist take on the big bad antagonist of the show, and put an end to the Rocket organization as a whole (though the Trio could still remain active). It sounds so epic to me, and I wish for future episodes featuring Giovanni. But such a thing would have to happen somewhere near the end of the show (or at least in Ash's part), which isn't going to happen for a long while.

Actual character development. So far the characters have not had much growth for improvements and all these filler episodes are getting boring.

1) More of scenarios similar to XY002, Lumiose City Pursuit! That was the best showcase of Ash and Pikachu I've seen out of all the different arc's beginnings. They should have more of these.

2) More moments where Ash and Co blows the TRio's cover. It's quite painful to see that they still fall for TRio's paper-thin disguise. Even if Pikachu gets captured, I'd like to have seen scenarios where Pikachu zaps TRio and their disguises fall off. (Or Serena's Fennekin burning off TRio's disguises.) Or Ash and Co playing along and strikes at TRio at the right moment, knowing/suspecting it was TRio all along. Or, some Deux Ex Machina pwning TRio and foiling their attempts to steal Ash and Co's Pokemon - it'll be even funnier if Ash and Co does not realise that they've been stalked for the entire episode! XD

For Sabrina to come back (in her most recent version) along with Kadabra and Haunter, evolve them and then Mega Evolve them with Ash's help.

-More recurring characters, please!!!!! In 33 episodes we´ve only had Alexa, the professor, the champion and the relatives.
-Serena and Clemont taking part in something that challenges them and puts them to their limits, getting some character development.
-At least ONE episode where Blasiken mask returns before the Korrina arc ends.
-Make Team Rocket don't appear every episode. Or at least give them a more creative motivation than "stealing megaevolution".

I think you all know what I'm going to say but I'll say it anyway: make an episode where the idiots decide to stop following Ash. Now I want all of you to know that I'm not saying this just because I don't like them ( that's still part of the reason) but because I honestly think that there really is no reason for them to be in the show anymore.

Here are the reason why I say that: 1. They are meant to privide comic relief in the show but most of the time they provide comic relief when It's completely unnecessary and there are even times when they cause situations where comic relief would be appropriate but are blasted off beforehand and thus are unable to provide any. 2. The roles they play in various episodes could easily be filled by the regions villainous team. 3. They're predictable.

I'm not complaining here I'm just giving an in-depth analysis on the idiots. And no I'm not going to call them by their names not after what they did to Amaura.

I'd love to see Satoshi and Serena in a tag-battle. Having Serena catch some more Pokemon would be nice, too. Satoshi catching so many new teammates in Isshu was a great idea. That lack of many captures this series is sad to see.

Giving these three upcoming rivals introductory story arcs and eventual full battles would be nice. I'd like Tomioka Atsuhiro to start writing more episodes again, seeing as how his are always the best written and have the best battles.

Im more interested to see how will the third game instalment influence the Pokemon League and battles.
Especially Ash team.
Will we get secondary mega forms for Venusaur and Blastoise like we did with Charizard (X&Y) (Mega Blastoise Z for Tierno as a foe in the League).
Will we see a Charizard Y in the P. League fighting against Ash (the return Ritchie)?

Something new, maybe a new Pokemon like with Blaziken in gen II, tha first in anime(September 12, 2002) then in game(November 21, 2002)? a new mega form would also work like above.

Would want Ash to meet past rival or rivals(with new and old pokes) once in a future League.

A final battle in the Pokemon Legue against a Trainer (6vs.6) that Uses the full Kami trio in their Theranian forms and as the last pokemon uses a Hoopa that can change between its two forms. That would be something.(Ash with 6 pokemon against a Hoopa. Would like him to beat all oponents pokes to the final one without loosing his team.)

Last edited:
I love that idea. But if producers wanted to do such a thing, they would have used their chance in BW series as Team Rocket was in action. From now on, I don't see this happening.

That's why this thread is called "Your wish about future episodes?" Regardless of whether would it happen or not, the idea of Giovanni losing to Ash and then disbanding Team Rocket has been quite appealing. Heck from what I've heard, that was their original intention in Black and White, but I guess the producers were uncertain if they could actually get rid of the Team Rocket trio due to their popularity in Japan, so they just had Team Rocket retreat into the horizon, with the possibility of them returning one day should they decide to bring them back.

At the moment, I'd just want Noibat to get a somewhat good Dragon type move before it evolves. We now have Acrobatics so we've made some sensible progress. Maybe something about it learning Outrage? Or just Dragon Pulse? At least one more move before the obvious Boomburst...
I also recall a fake episode centering around Greninja and Hawlucha looking for a Bergmite. Something like that, Greninja focused but not specifically about the new form. Something fun. That's what I'd also like to see.

Ash parting ways with his friends and leaves for the next region with Pikachu after sending Kalos pokemon to Oak.

Ash parting ways with his friends and leaves for the next region with Pikachu after sending Kalos pokemon to Oak.
Your wish just might come true :p

I want Rumika back this gen! I mean, we've had a full on childhood flashback to Kojiro's bottlecap collection including getting his mother's seiyuu in for a one-liner, so why can't we just go the whole hog and have a proper refresher on his past with an in-the-flesh appearance of Rumika +/- his parents & Gaa-chan?!

My wish is pretty much a filler, but one I would love to see. Its been done before through many series, but this is one I just wanna see so bad! I want to see an episode where Chespin and Pancham get separated from the main group. I want to see all of their antics fill 75% of an episode, plus give us more of their bromance. Those two on screen together have made up some of my favorite Pokemon interactions I've seen through all of the XY series. It would be great to see them being forced to work together again, cause they make a really awesome team when they actually do.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom