• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "YES!" moments

Getting a Riolu with a Naive nature, 31 IVs in Special attack and Special Defense, and 27 Attack! I EV trained it in 252 Attack, 252 Speed and 4 Special Defense. When I level train it, it will know Nasty Plot, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse/Shadow Ball and Dragon Pulse.

When my Pawniard Casshern finally evolved into Bisharp. Fifty-one levels of training...talk about mind numbing!

When I finally caught all six of the Jirachi that I sent over via Poke Transfer. The timer hadn't even hit the red before I was done! (I stink out loud at Poke Transfer. To get everything I send over is quite a feat.)

Breeding a Munna with perfect 31 IV in Special Attack. Not only was passing that down from my Lucario (the father) successful, the resulting child also had Synchronize (more useful than her mother's Forewarn) and a Modest nature. Just perfect in that area. :D

Catching Cobalion and Virizion, who each had a catchrate of 3... with one ball. Couldn't believe that happened, to be honest.

Last edited:
My most recent one was battling Uxie outside the Nacrene Museum a few days ago... Azelf had given me some bother, so I was preparing for a long battle with Uxie... only to through a Quick Ball at it in the first turn and catch it right away! Definite "YES!" moment for me.

Beating Pokemon Red's Elite Four with my entire team's level under 50. And being able to save before my Gameboy ran out of power.

Also, a while back, catching Groudon in two ultra balls in Pokemon Ruby. That was a good day. So exciting.

When I ran into and captured a shiny drowzee in HG with perfect sp. attack IVs.

finally getting shiny Dratini from Benga. 30IV for attack, 29 for speed, and jolly nature. He´s so cute

Finally gotting that feebas egg i been breeding for all day.

25,29,31,31,31,31 mega fist pump after that 6hr mission...

Catching my first shiny ever.

Catching that shiny with a Poke Ball on the first try.

Finishing a Pokemon Pearl Nuzlocke.

Anytime I catch a tough Pokemon after struggling for a while or finally beating a tough Gym leader. Especially when it takes some good strategy to beat them.

Finally beating the Hoenn Leaders after getting owned by Brawly for a million times.

...in truth, I'm not too happy about it cuz I got mad at Brawly and brought Ghost-types...and the game somehow matched me with Tate and Liza instead...a win is still a win, though XDD

I'm up against the E4--Marshal to be exact. His Mienshao uses Bounce which paralyzes my Dogū and I know it's useless to try and heal him; No Guard means he'll just get hit again. So I ask him to throw a DynamicPunch. He can't move. I try again. Nothing. Mienshao bounces up for the fourth time, I try another punch....

It connects. One hit KO on Mienshao. Oh, how I wanted to hug that dear sweet Golurk of mine!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom