• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "YES!" moments

When i finish Ev'ing my Mons, and i can finnaly enjoy battling with them :D feels awesome.

Taking down all of Cynthia's Pokémon on Platinum, with my level 48 Drapion, and lots and lots of Acupressure.

Catching 3 shiny shinx IN A ROW with the shaking grass technique in Plat...it was my birthday and I was sick in bed.

Ran and showed my wife!

after 3 weeks of trying to catch a female Riolu in the safari zone... i finally caught one today... YES!!!!

In Random Matchup, my Scrafty lived a Heracross' STAB Close Combat by 1 HP, and crited the partner Hydreigon with a Drain Punch, recovering nearly all my HP back.

Finding a Shiny Gastly while EV training, then 2 hours later, finding a Shiny Lickitung when I filling the dex because I was tired of EV Training. xD

My best yes....my gf brought me back to Pokemon after a 8+ yr hiatus...she fancied herself a Pokemon master, playing her lil black game. We'd go to the drive-in movies and....battle (yes I'm serious, we are that lame lol). My first attempt....clean sweep of her cocky lil pokemon. IF BEATING YOUR WOMANS BUTT IS NOT WORTHY OF A YES IDK WHAT IS! :p

-Like most people, when i got a shiny. Only 3 ATM for countless hours of playing.
-Most of time when i got a rare event...
And waiting for another "Yes" when i'll have completed Certified Legit DW Events Collection. So close and so far away at the same time.

Whenever I mess up the NPC by sending out a Pokémon that none of their attacks are effective against. Feels good, man.

My Yes moment was when I beat that son of a bitch Cynthia after trying 11 times. Goddamn!

My YES moment was when I was first playing platinum. I had gotten to the point where I'd gotten my first five pokeballs without running into ANY wild pokemon at all. The first wild Pokemon I ran into after I got my pokeballs was a Starly. I was looking away and thought I heard the sparkle sound you hear when a shiny Pokemon appears. I look at the Starly and I can't tell, because i don't know its shiny coloring and I hadn't never seen a normal Starly. So I caught it just to make sure and sure enough, the first Pokemon I encountered had been a shiny Pokemon. YEEEEES!

-Catching Feebas
-Get Silver Print at Battle Factory(you have no idea how hard this was)
-Not catching any Legendaries(yes, this is a good thing, i dont need them)

First battle in GTS, Staraptor vs. my Frosslass. First turn Staraptor used Brave Bird, Critical hit, Frosslass left with 1hp, used Blizzard with 70% accuracy, OHKO!!!

Also getting the Pokerus after 3rd gym badge in Platinum (almost had a heart attack)

Last edited:
I was battling some water type with a Heatran and I was sure I was going to lose. But then it survived a Surf and I was like YEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom