• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "YES!" moments

-Trading for a level 58 Japanese Sawk...that was holding a Power Bracer. I needed that Bracer for my shiny breeding project like you wouldn't believe.
-Taking one of my freshly bred Level 1 Goletts to the Judge in Nimbasa and being told that the little fella is "outstanding". Even better? He's Brave with Iron Fist. (Totally kept him as this little guy is gonna be a killer on Gray.)
-Trading for a level 63 shiny South Korean Sawk that was holding an Amulet Coin.

My latest YES moment was this:

2nuu3xh.jpg

Video here: Shiny Chikorita in SoulSilver (after 357 Soft Resets) - YouTube

I'm so happy, you don't even know how happy!

I'm gonna have THREE Victini by today's end. One from the Liberty Pass event and two from the event going on now since I've got both Black and White. :3

I did have a Liberty Pass on my White as well as Black, but I started my file over. Didn't mind since I was getting a Victini on White anyway lol.

This way, I'll have an extra Victini to bring over to Chrome when it comes around too. ^^

Well… I actually kind of have a lot. With everything, too, not just Pokemon. But, I'll give you my favorite one:
Way back in the day, on Yellow. Gary had gone through my team like a bulldozer for the zillionth time. So I go back in again, convinced that if I didn't win this one, it'd be the good ol' tantromous restart.
So, I beat him ("Yeah baby! In your face!"), but I still came out really ravaged. I didn't go for one of my bring-mum-into-the-room-YES' 'cause I was really scared about Giovanni. We're both on our last Poke, mine a Bulbasaur, his a Nidoqueen. However, his Nidoqueen was 40 - 50 something. My Bulbasaur? Yeah, it was level 20.
The Nidoqueen is asleep and only has about three quarters of health left from a previous Poke, however, so I hadn't given up in sheer frustration and reset. My hand was shaking, so I picked Leech-Seed as my first move. "Leech-Seed, useless, useless!" Nidoqueen woke up. I put it back to sleep, close to a nervous breakdown.
I somehow survive, both our Pokes are in the red (after several times of completely healing Nidqueen and me breaking down, crying, because "the game is cheating! The game is a liar! It's stupid and I hate it!!") Nidoqueen wakes up. My attack misses.
Leech-Seed took affect. I gained more HP, bringing my total HP to 5. Nidoqueen fainted.
"OMIGOSH YES! IN YOUR STUPID FACE! YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, I BEAT THE CHEATING GAME! UH-HUH! YEAH, BABY, YEAH!"
My mum proceeded to walk into the room, asking hurriedly if I was okay. I told her that "of course I'm okay! I'M THE MOST OKAY EVER! I BEAT THE CHEATING GAME!"

As you might, or might not have gathered, I was at a very young age. :p
My best PokeTriumph! :D
Especially since I had no strategy whatsoever, killed my Pokes by overdosing Rare Candies, and made it seem as if Pokes didn't even have movepools.
Ah yes, the life of an idiot child.

Okay, so I'm just playing White, and going through Pinwheel Forest, and all of a sudden, a patch of grass shakes RIGHT when I walk into it. And it turns out to be a Panpour, who's even rarer than Audino or Emolga! I successfully caught it. Yes! ^^

Now I have two of the three elemental monkeys, the other being Pansear which I got in the Dreamyard (because I chose Oshawott for my starter).

EDIT: Oh, and since Pansage hatched out of my Secret Egg in Black (which is what I wanted! Yes!), I can breed the monkeys so I can get all three in both of my games. Again, yes! :3

When I got that event Victini. Everyone in my page was getting errors due to many people downloading it. I actually got it in my first try :awwww yeah:

My V-Create Victini having perfect HP IVs and a Brave nature (perfect for my Trick Room team).

Also: finding a Forretress in my box I randomly caught a while ago having perfect IVs and an Adamant nature.

My first Feebas was a really happy moment :)

When I played Pokémon for the first time and my Chikorita evolved after battling with Falkner. It was so "meant to be" cause I didn't knew about evolving via levels and it was a really tough battle. <3

First time in diamond, I wanted to complete the regional dex before the Elite Four.

I spent about 8 hours in Mt Coronnet fishing for Feebas. I was about to give up, but in the last 15 minutes I found both Feebas and a shiny Barboach!

Another yesss! moment was when I finally found Munchlax after a month of slathering every honey tree in Sinnoh every day.

Successfully EV training one of my Pokémon. Even though it's simple, I'm always happy/surprised that I don't mess it up somehow.

Finally hatching a shiny Eevee on Platinum using the Masuada method. YES!:phew:

I planned to evolve him into Umbreon, so checked his stats.

Sassy nature. YES!:ksmile:

"Outstanding" IVs. YES!:ksmile:

Best IV is Special Defense. YES!:ksmile:

Curse, Payback, Moonlight, Baton Pass

Oh my Arceus I have a perfect Umbreon. AND HE'S FREAKING SHINY!!!!!:boom:

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I nicknamed him Black-Ops, transferred him to Black, and he's laid waste to almost every opponent he's come across. I love my perfect Umbreon:crush:

Playing Voltorb Flip at Goldenrod Game Corner and getting a Dratini early on.

Using the Dratini to kill Whitney's Miltank with three Dragon Rages. LOLZ

1. Catching a legendary, or even more so, a shiny. The most triumphant one, though, was catching Lugia in SoulSilver with one Heavy Ball... when it was burnt.

2. Beating a really tough NPC. Prime examples include Gonzap of Colosseum and Ghetsis of Black/White.

@kieshara; Riolu evolves with high happiness, and during the day. It's possible to get a level 2 Lucario.

Mine is finally beating Emmet on doubles, finally unlocking super doubles 8D

Getting a critical hit on Lance's final Dragonite after stalling it out for 20 minutes, and KOing it.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom