• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "YES!" moments

Just obtained my first Master Contest victory in Coolness. So proud of Phaedra, my Manectric, for winning! :3

Finally catching Azelf without the use of a Master Ball. Oh and finally getting a million dollars scraped together so I could bankrupt myself buying a Ribbon for my Riser. I might only have $12,000 dollars now but at least my Golurk looks fabulous! XD

Getting a shiny Slowbro off the GTS :D Cost me a Rayquaza, but I had 2 anyways. Worth it I'd say.

Beating Dianatha on Y after having all but my charizard wiped out by her Gardivor and having a mega stand of where I won out by one hit.

Beating Steven for the first time after repeated failure on Sapphire.

I was playing my Y, SR-ing as little as possible, and I chose Bulbasaur for my Kanto starter, and I GOT A FREAKING FEMALE!!!! I think that the game gave it to me as a consolation for getting a male Fennekin.

I was wondertrading today, and I was matched with someone saying "have a snivy". I thought sure, wynaut and received said snivy.

It was a Contrary Snivy :3

I also got an Aron in a Safari Ball. Nice haul this month.

I just finally bred a Snivy with the attributes I wanted. I must say, I am quite relieved, as it was by far the most tedious Pokemon I've bred for so far. Now I can move on to better things.

Battling Mewtwo and threw one pokeball at it when it was at struggle and it was do or die time. This was the first ball I used too! Was an epic battle and caught him with one pokeball at the last moment :D

Finally having another member of the Lake Trio to appear. Caught it in one ball, too: a Nest Ball.

Granted, it was paralyzed and a bit low in health and my Manectric Volt Switched to my level 100 Volcarona from Unova...

Remembering the clearance sale at Lilycove. For the past several weeks, I've completely forgotten that it happens on Saturdays and have shown up on the wrong freaking day of the week. So that mini Castelia is finally mine! (Trying to go for a mostly Gen V theme in my Secret Base.)

Also, finally getting the soda machine for my Secret Base. Now I don't have to go far for one of my favorite healing items.

I completed the National Pokedex in Platinum today! I caught the Regi trio and Latias in Emerald so I could transfer them over, and then I caught Regigigas. For a long time, those were the only Pokemon I had missing in that game (besides events) and now I have them. It was so satisfying! :-D

Catching my first ever shiny Pokemon in AS. It was a shiny Absol! I nicknamed her Maria. She sweeped all the contests. It was awesome :D

Getting both my Meowstics to full affection!
Operation Double Battle Dream Team is currently in progress.

Managing to evolve a Feebas that was bred in Kalos and sent to Hoenn. All those blue Pokéblocks were worth it.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom