• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "YES!" moments

The moment I find out Mega Scizor is a beast-bug in action! <3 I never doubted it was good, but... daaaammmnnn. : D'''

My shiny Latias from the Eon Ticket in OR. Got her recently after... 6 months or so of on-and-off SR'ing. My first shiny legendary that isn't from an event, so I freaked out.

When i battled with Elesa's Emolga and having only paralyzed under-leveled low-HP Victini. We both have like 5 HP and then i use Victini's Quick Attack.

Defeating Gary back in Pokemon Yellow. I spent hours trying to grind and level my Pokemon to get ready for that battle and it was quite the thrilla in Manilla.

DUUUUUDE!!! I just randomly hatched a shiny Fletchling on my first egg, and I wasn't even trying!!!
Nice! :) I've had that happen myself back in Emerald, only it was Growlithe I was breeding. I had traded in my Arcanine from FireRed and was just trying to get Growlithe for the Pokédex entry. The one and only Egg I bred, Shiny. I've also come close to this with Aerodactyl and Sigilyph, for that matter- got Shinies of those on, like, the second or third Eggs, without even trying. Sure wish my attempt to breed a Shiny Cryogonal was going that swimmingly, though- been at it for nearly a week now.

Finally getting a shiny Skrelp. I usually had huge chains that broke without having a shiny, so finally finding one a day after I picked back up Y to look for it was nice.

It took me six years, but I finally beat the Skill Course of the Pokeathlon. Thank you, legendary birds.

I was in a totally YES mood when Pokemon Shuffle was finally released in my country XD I downloaded it on my phone and I'm playing it on the subway whenever I'm going somewhere.

Also, another YES moment for me when I caught Kyurem on the seventh stage. That was really good luck considering I'm terrible when it comes to time attacks.

I was in a totally YES mood when Pokemon Shuffle was finally released in my country XD I downloaded it on my phone and I'm playing it on the subway whenever I'm going somewhere.

Also, another YES moment for me when I caught Kyurem on the seventh stage. That was really good luck considering I'm terrible when it comes to time attacks.
A little hint for the time attack stages; you may have noticed already, but you don't need to wait for the chain to stop to move more Pokemon, find a match, make it, make another as soon as possible... If you can manage to keep your head in the chaos of movement.

I actually had a "YES!" moment last night in White Version. Both Ghetsis and I were down to our last Pokémon: he his Bisharp and I my Lv. 51 Emboar. I almost went with Flamethrower, but in a split-second decision I directed Porky to use Brick Break. His Bisharp used Aerial Ace and...Porky managed to survive?!

Let me tell you now, there's a reason Brick Break is my favourite Fighting-type move, and rarely do I not have at least one Pokémon in each main party who knows it. This one-hit KO only reinforces that fact. :LOL:

I encountered a shiny green Marill in the wild. Its evolved form is a gorgeous golden color!

I was so excited when I caught it, but after seeing its IVs and Nature I knew I couldn't use it in battle. =(

Still precious and I cherish him, and I wouldn't trade my shiny Azumarill for anything. :)

That moment when my team of Forretress, Scizor, Cofagrigus, Tyranitar, Gengar, and Weavile defeat a team of Dialga, Palkia, Arceus, Xerneas, Yveltal, and Megewtwo X in a triple battle. Made even better by the fact that my team was built to fight in single battles and so kinda hurt each other a bit.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom