• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Endgame! Mafia and Ryoga Kamishiro win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Night 0/11/15/12)

Morning at Duel Academy, students were maintaining their normal school life despite the lockdown placed on the school.

“Morning!” One student in an Osiris Red uniform shouted, aimed at no one in particular.

Some students smiled and waved back, but one in the far back carefully made their way away from the crowd, almost as if to escape something…

“That was weird. Did you see that, Sho?” Judai said, curiously.

“Huh? What was it?”

“Oh… nevermind, my imagination. I just need something to eat, I guess!”

An odd feeling was being felt... could this be just the beginning of something sinister?

It is now DAY 1. This phase shall end on November 16th, at 11:00 PM EST. You may now vote~

1. @Akuraito;
2. @FinalArcadia;
3. @Ryoga Kamishiro;
4. @Sputnik;
5. @Atomic;
6. @Human;
7. @Midorikawa;
8. @Elysion;
9. @Buoy;
10. @Neonsands;
11. @Soulmaster;
12. @jokool;
13. @Dark Blueberry;
14. @No Lynch;
15. @GliscorMan;
16. @DrumBeats;
17. @KidBeano;
18. @Master Mew;
19. @Poyo;

Also, just to clarify for the night, you may put your monsters in defense position. Your choice. Carry on.

And if you haven't confirmed, please do so.​

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 1, The Great Escape/11/15/12)

Vote: Rio Kamishiro

You are almost always...dammit!

Vote: Human

because we can't lynch the host and u r not a human. c:

Vote: Sputnik

It's not like my vote matters since it gets redirected to whoever Jaden/Judai votes for :/

Ouch. :/ You should try to get Judai to contact you so you can work together. :)

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Night 0/11/15/12)

Also, just to clarify for the night, you may put your monsters in defense position. Your choice. Carry on.
Remind me again the benefits of Defense Position?

Sure. If you're in defense position, you take no damage. But you can't attack. Also, if someone attacks you and their monster's attack points are lower than your defense, you deal them damage.

Sorry for not explaining this earlier. :lol: third newbie host mistake

This might be pointless, but I like it better than Random-Voting. :XD:

@Soulmaster Are you Mafia?

If we have a Lie-Detector in this game, we're golden.

The problem with that Sputnik is nameclaimings not allowed.

And Rio, what reason do I have to not? When the vote count screws up tonight because of it, I'm just explaining why in advance.

Before anyone asks me the question, I will tell you that I am not mafia nor town.

Sorry I'm late! Confirming my role!

And, before anyone asks, I'm town.

1. @Akuraito;
2. @FinalArcadia;
3. @Ryoga Kamishiro;
4. @Sputnik;
5. @Atomic;
6. @Human;
7. @Midorikawa;
8. @Elysion;
9. @Buoy;
10. @Neonsands;
11. @Soulmaster;
12. @jokool;
13. @Dark Blueberry;
14. @No Lynch;
15. @GliscorMan;
16. @DrumBeats;
17. @KidBeano;
18. @Master Mew;
19. @Poyo;

Just to clear some confusion for the night, I'll explain something now.

Pay close attention guys.

Now a really important thing in this game is how you control your monsters. Each night, you have the choice of attacking a player's monster and seeing where that gets you or you can just go in defense position and not worry about your life points going down. You can choose either action. Example; If you want to attack [insert player's name], you would just PM me "I'll attack [insert name's monster]" and when the day starts I'll tell you what happened. If you want to just remain idle in defense, just PM me saying "I'll put mine in defense mode" or you could just not say anything. If you don't PM me saying you want to attack, I'll just assume you're wanting to be in defense mode.

That's really important to keep in mind. A main mechanic in this game is how you handle the monsters, as well as your role. You could have a pretty sucky role, but that's okay because you can handle your monster really well and help your alignment.

Any other questions about this are fit for PMs, so don't post in thread if you have a question about your role or the night-phase.

Okay, carry on.

Wow, everyone's getting prepared for if there's a lie detector, huh?

Well, might as well say that I'm town as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom