• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look Garu's votes are totally random and can be used against scum or town without him having to do anything with it. The scum can very well use this to their own advantage.

My vote stays.
Except the only reason scum wins one they hit parity is because they can control the votes. A scum member with my role would screw over the others so bad. They'd need to reach parity +1 so the role wouldn't mess with their vote control.

@Lone_Garurumon what game you from?
Is it allowed to claim just that?
Said above that we can claim which game we're from, so I'd say yes. I'm No Effort Mafia, I actually soft claimed it a little higher up.
I put no effort into it whatsoever, and the votes fall where Zexy puts 'em

Except the only reason scum wins one they hit parity is because they can control the votes. A scum member with my role would screw over the others so bad. They'd need to reach parity +1 so the role wouldn't mess with their vote control.

I am not saying u r scum but the scum could use ur random vote to jump a bandwagon and mislynch innocents.

I am not saying u r scum but the scum could use ur random vote to jump a bandwagon and mislynch innocents.
Considering Lone's vote changes with each posted votals, scum would have to keep jumping from one person to another in order to take advantage of Lone's random vote. That would attract too much attention.

I can't deny that this is true, although they can't tell where my votes will land, they could change at anytime. Just because I'm voting Elementar now doesn't mean I will be later.
That said if you guys want to lynch me so you don't need to face that possibility I wouldn't blame you.

pika pika is either really uncareful scum or jester

How is it buddying? and how is joke voting harmless? Joke votes have a habit of turning into joke lynches. ( @Maniacal Engineer )

You came to rush to his defence immediately over my third vote. Hardly a habit if it happens once or twice every few months, and it usually does because the players are inactive and don't do anything to move the game.

Interesting statement, but don't you think that would look good for him, actually? If he's scum, his teammates would rather avoid tying themselves to him unnecessarily, maybe one would step in at most. Multiple players coming against the votes on him indicates he's town.

Not... really? That's really backwards logic. How does that make sense?

Pretty sure Max's point was that getting irritated at a dumb joke wagon in the first hour of the game before he could even be around to react does not equal feeling pressured or threatened. You can call something dumb and irritating (which it is) without feeling any danger from it.

I disagree, because he has shown concern over being lynched. Sure, he can be irritated, but he can also be pressured.

Anyway, moving on, I think the reactions created do say something, but it's run its course. I suggest you unvote Max.
I don't remember seeing Garurumon's claim in any of the games drawn from, but I feel he seems townish enough.
Also, Elementar's behavior and posts are telling me he's the jester, I think he's off the table.

No reason to unvote him. I still feel the most comfortable keeping my vote on him.

Honestly I don't see the role as a scum role and I'd say Lone_Garurumon is cleared and should be thought of as such.

I don't get that impression at all, and I agree that a Jester would be more... baity? I'm not noticing a change in his character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom