• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for my claiming Serial Killer, I already said which game I'm from. According to Midorikawa, the Greek Mythology Mafia was full of Anti-Town Indeps, which means I'd most likely get lynched today whether I did claim my role or not. In that case, I don't see any reason to lie about my role, so there you guys have it.

Well, ok then...

Role: Godfather 1x Bulletproof Serial Killer

Wincon 1: At least one of each of the following is dead while I'm alive:
Godfather/Bulletproof/Serial Killer
Doctor
Vigilante
Commuter

Wincon 2: The Town of Salem-wincon Serial Killer wins (If I died)
Unvote: HumanDawn
Vote: Max1996

Serial killers are bad news.

We need 3 more votes to achieve hyper majority, I suggest those that haven't voted (or voted for someone oother than Max) vote for him now.

Unjokevote: Skullcrow

Vote: Max1996

Also, I'm suspicious of Pika_Pika42 right now. All he has offered, as far as I recall, were a couple of insubstantial commentary posts, and a vote on Lone, who at this point just seems to have an inconveniencing role with no clue to his alignment. Not that it's my place to say that I actually "Town read" Pika in RM Mafia II, as I was Mafia in that one, but I feel his playstyle just isn't as Townish now. Although, in his defense, his Town-ness did take time to shine through before. I just don't feel he's playing for us, as it stands. Maybe time will convince me otherwise.

Also, I'm suspicious of Pika_Pika42 right now. All he has offered, as far as I recall, were a couple of insubstantial commentary posts, and a vote on Lone, who at this point just seems to have an inconveniencing role with no clue to his alignment. Not that it's my place to say that I actually "Town read" Pika in RM Mafia II, as I was Mafia in that one, but I feel his playstyle just isn't as Townish now. Although, in his defense, his Town-ness did take time to shine through before. I just don't feel he's playing for us, as it stands. Maybe time will convince me otherwise.

Wow an entire paragraph on me. Must say I am flattered I have arrived.

But I am town though.

@Zexy, may we please have the current votals?
*Sigh*
Just why did I say what game my role was from...
DAY 1 VOTE COUNT

Max1996 IX (Midorikawa, HumanDawn, Lone_Garurumon, Sword Master, DarthWolf13, Rainbow Cloud, AussieEevee, MegaPod12, Pika_pika42)
HumanDawn I (Max1996)

Night 1: Adieu, Hades

DAY 1 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

Max1996 X (Midorikawa, HumanDawn, Lone_Garurumon, Sword Master, DarthWolf13, Rainbow Cloud, AussieEevee, MegaPod12, Pika_pika42, jdthebud)
HumanDawn I (Max1996)

HYPER-MAJORITY has been achieved.

Day 1: Adieu, Hades

Enzap was shocked to see that Zexy was split again, but he knew what to do. He asked that the 15 Zexies follow him to the room they were brought for reassembly the previous time. They agreed, some more reluctantly than others, as if they only accepted to avoid suspicion.

When they reached the room, they were left alone and the room was locked from the outside, once again.

Awkward silence echoed across the room for a few minutes. A bit later, one of the Zexies took the initiative and made a suggestion: "If you remember anything from the last time this happened, each part of us emphasised on some of the host's personality traits. Unfortunately, this is almost guaranteed to include his evil side, which he otherwise only shows during mafia. What we need to do, as a result, is treat it like a mafia game all over again; if you have something to claim, now is the time to do it."

Each Zexy took their turn in claiming, until one reluctantly said: "I love Greek mythology a lot."

Upon hearing this, another Zexy raised an eyebrow: "But Greek mythology was full of evil beings, besides the host once made a mafia game based on it, and it was full of anti-town indeps!". A few more Zexies followed his lead, so the suspect Zexy had little options:

"BWAHAHAHA! You think you found me? So what?! I am Hades, Greek God of Death! Even if you kill me I can't be stopped, death means nothing to me!"

Another Zexy who listened to this had to comment: "I guess this is the one obsessed with Greek mythology and death, huh? In any case, if death is what he seeks, death he shall receive."

They proceeded to lynch him.

Dear Max1996, you represent Hades from Greek Mythology Mafia. Greek Mythology Mafia was a [11p] game with a 6-member town and 5 independents; 2 were Suit Bearers who wanted to kill each other, 1 was Survivor, and 2 were Godfather 1x Bulletproof Serial Killers that each had 4 designated people they had to kill to win. Hades was one of them (whose one of four targets were the other, Hera). The game ended in a win for one of the Suit Bearers, one of the Serial Killers and the town.

You are the Godfather 1x Bulletproof Serial Killer. Copchecks aimed at you will give a town result. You may survive one attempt at your life. Once per night you can select a person and attempt to kill them.

You win if at least one Godfather or Bulletproof or Serial Killer, at least one Doctor, at least one Vigilante and at least one Commuter are dead while you are still alive.
Alternatively, if you are dead, you may win if the Town of Salem-wincon Serial Killer wins.
Max1996 was lynched. He was Hades from Greek Mythology Mafia, Independent Godfather 1x Bulletproof Serial Killer

It is now Night 1. It will end in 24 hours unless night actions are locked in a way that lead to an inevtiable outcome.

All right, cool news. Me and Midorikawa should take full Town cred for our efforts.

we are your leaders

you are our sheep

baaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom