• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, even if I can't vote off of them, there's no reason I can't give my reads anyway, and everyone else seems to be doing it. I'd've given these sooner, but first I was asleep, then I was playing a children's card game, and then the power was out. So not a great time for posting.
  • Elieson (formerly Soaring Looker): Largely absent, but now that Elie's showed up hopefully things'll pick up from them. Inconclusive die tip how little they've posted.
  • @Rainbow Cloud: inconclusive, too absent to form a solid opinion
  • @Skullcrow: has been somewhat inactive recently, but what they did post in early game was solid. Town lean. Do you have anything to say about the game at the moment?
  • jdthebud: pretty inactive for most of the game, pretty much the only thing he's really done is provide the hammering vote against Max. Also whenever he had posted it's given nothing of real substance. I'm saying scum, basis on his inactivity and considerable CWAC.
  • Mido: definitely looking better now than before. Now that she's not pushing foot weird stuff and actually explaining what she's thinking. Neutral, but ever so slight Town lean.
  • MegaPod12: I'm saying Town, given his decent amount of reading into people's actions and potential motivations.
  • Aussie Eevee: Seems pretty grounded, with sensible and confident reads. I know he brings it up a bit, but given how confident he was in defending Mido, if one turns out to be scum, it could be a good idea to investigate the other. Other than that, their posts mostly give a strong town vibe.
  • Lone_Garurumon: The scummiest scum lord tip have ever scummed, recommend immediate lynch.
  • @DarthWolf13 : inconclusive. He hasn't really said much, it's making it docile tip get a proper read.
  • Iteru: pretty much absent for the start of the game, but what I've seen since then feels Towny.
  • Pika: his insistence on maintaining a vote on me until Max claimed Serial is kind of odd, though I can't really blame him, I'm not exactly useful outside of my (honestly somewhat lacklustre reading ability). I do find it strange that he intended to claim his Doctor in D2 but admitted to not having intent to use it in N1. He also totally contradicted himself later by saying that he was hesitant to claim. Honestly he's been all over the place, his UN cc'd Doc is the only thing casting any doubt on his scumminess, but honestly even that's not enough as a 1x is super easy to claim since even if they're is a duplicate it's only one shot so it's still a fair call.
  • Sword Master (formerly cheffofgames): Seems Towny enough, seems to be making some sensible judgement calls. No reason to say scum. Though I am curious as to why they were so insistent on fully hammering Max rather than just letting the votes do the work at the end of phase.
  • Elementar: he's been pretty Towny so far, he's made plenty of sensible comments. Really the only thing is asking for a Doctor Claim without even claiming himself is throwing him into doubt. But given that I have DOc read on him anyway, I'm still confident he's town.
Honestly, my suggestions are Pika today, jd tomorrow.

Yu-Gi-Oh!? Did you seriously just make that reference.

Yes, I did totally make that reference, and yes, I actually play Yu-Gi-Oh! I use Metalfoes x Majespecter deck.

My reads so far.

2 Elementar Leaning Town, but that "strategy"of his with Pika makes me cautious of him. @Elementar when can we expect info on this plan, if at all? What game are you from?
3 Skullcrow Not enough for a good read
4 jdthebud Almost completely inactive
5 Elieson Recently subbed in and said Pika was him top Town read. @Elieson why though, you never explained it?
6 Rainbow Cloud Only seen a few posts which didn't really have any substantial info IMO.
7 Midorikawa The jester theory is plausible, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was her scum plan all along. Neutral for now.
8 MegaPod12 Towny, seems to be actively participating.
9 AussieEevee Not sure, but I'm leaning Town
10 Lone_Garurumon Random votes makes him likely Town. @Lone_Garurumon did you have to input some stats like in the no-effort mafia?
11 DarthWolf13 Don't trust him, combine all your powers on this evil to destroy it once and for all.
12 Iteru Not sure, neutral for now.
14 Pika_pika42 Being from a 1x power game, people don't seem to trust his 1x doc, for the reason of being 1x. I don't see why though. I'm not putting him as town yet, because of Elementar's plan. If Pika is scum, his 1x power seems underwhelming, making me believe that other scum must be very strong.
15 Sword Master Leaning Town. Looking at his possible roles, I expect a Neighbour (not sure if the other games have neighbours), Phase Resetter, 1x Cop or JOAT(if he is mafia).

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT

Pika_pika42 III (Iteru, Lone_Garurumon, Sword Master)
MegaPod12 I (Midorikawa)

Confirmed.

@Elementar you could be right, reminds me a bit of my strategy when I was jester in RM 2 Mafia.

Oh sure. Nice situation to wake up to I guess.

[Vote] Max1996

You have no scum reads?

ehhh.

[Vote] MegaPod12
[Unvote] MegaPod12

Just making a point that not having scumreads can be, in fact, because you are scum.

JDTheBud posts.

4 posts in case I didn't miss any.

That "when I was jester in RM 2 Mafia" could be a soft claim but he's too inactive to be jester imo.

Other than that no conclusive posts except from the hammering on Max which reminds me:

We need 3 more votes to achieve hyper majority, I suggest those that haven't voted (or voted for someone oother than Max) vote for him now.

1 more vote..

@jdthebud want to do the hammer vote?

Sword Master seems just too desperate to achieve hyper-maj when Max could have easily be lynched by normal phase end.

And the last call to JDTheBud seems like calling his scum buddy to cast the hammer vote.

@Sword Master why did you specifically call JDTHEBUD?

My role is from Sockpuppet mafia 2016, I would urge @everyone to claim from what game they are from.

Also he was the first one to "urge" people to claim what game they were from. Seems like he wanted info for scum to use.

Yeah, the hammer vote was me wanting the phase to end early, no point in it dragging on when the lynch was inevitable, and I called Jdthebud because he was online, simple.

I wanted everyone to claim what game they were from so we can easily be able to solve the game, yes the scum use the info, but I felt it would be easier for town, that was until I was informed of the fact there was a jester.
Good attempt Pika, seems a bit like OMGUS.

Well, I'm impressed with Pika's reasoning, and he has a good point. Even if it doesn't necessarily confirm it, jd flipping Mafia could mean Sword Master is, too. However, I think it's more likely that SM's reasoning was genuine, and jd hammer voted an indep scum just to, as they say, "CWAC."

Vote: jdthebud
Feel: déjà vu

@Pika_pika42 What reasons? Do you think Swordmaster and I are scum together?
@MegaPod12 I hammered because of Max's claim, just like everybody else who voted for him. The only reason I was the hammer was because I hadn't been online until that point.

As far as my general inactivity, there's a good reason for it. First I was busy most of D1, and then I couldn't post during the last night at all. Easter weekend is a busy time for me.

@jdthebud Your defense is plausible, but lynching you might give us a fresh angle on things if nothing else. I don't want to keep assuming everyone is Town, and if you're really innocent, I'm willing to bet either SM or Pika took advantage of your situation.

@Rainbow Cloud I wouldn't say I've been "pushing" inactives. Jog my memory? Besides, would you prefer potential scum lurkers remain in the dark? I don't even remember the last thing you've contributed before now.

@Rainbow Cloud I wouldn't say I've been "pushing" inactives. Jog my memory? Besides, would you prefer potential scum lurkers remain in the dark? I don't even remember the last thing you've contributed before now.[/QUOTE]

I may not have been as active but I have contributed, in your post here you say you are not pushing inactives but then continue to push jd and myself for inactivity. Do you have any other suspicions on our behaviour other than inactivity?

Well, I'm impressed with Pika's reasoning, and he has a good point. Even if it doesn't necessarily confirm it, jd flipping Mafia could mean Sword Master is, too. However, I think it's more likely that SM's reasoning was genuine, and jd hammer voted an indep scum just to, as they say, "CWAC."

Vote: jdthebud
Feel: déjà vu

I don't really see how jd being scum automatically means Sword Master is scum too?
Do you have any other reasons for voting jd other than inactivity and agreeing with Pika, your vote kind of seem a bit like your trying to start a bandwagon?

Good to see Rainbow Cloud contributing.

Rainbow, any specific reads you have?

At the moment my main suspicion is MegaPod for the reasons mentioned above, though I'm kind of a bit reluctant to commit to a scum read at the moment because I'm worried about the possibilities of other Jesters in the game.

Mido seemed kind of Jester-ish to begin with but she's starting to look more town for me now.

In one of my earlier posts I said that I believed Lone to probably be town and I still currently think that to be the case at the moment.

I'm kind of leaning more town on you at the moment Pika, I didn't really agree with your reasons for wanting to vote for Lone on day 1 but I'm not convinced your scum because of it.

The rest of my reads are null at the moment, I need more time to get a better read on the other players.

That's quite good Rainbow. Well as Town, we all need to be active and contribute with our reads as much we can.

Though I believe going after inactives is a bit scummy, inactivity sure helps scum than it can ever help town.

Now I am waiting for @jdthebud reads or their defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom