• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any other suspicions on our behaviour other than inactivity?
On the subject of jdthebud, not really. My reasoning is that if he's scum, which I think he could be, it could hint at collaboration with Sword Master. If he's innocent, it could mean he was set up. Sword called him to hammer, and Pika started the vote on him. I'm just trying to figure out a lynch that has a decent chance of either nailing scum or giving us more info to work with, or both.

As for you, RC, I'll admit I look rather scummy, and my only defense is that I'm trying to work with multiple conflicting scenarios in my head. I don't blame you for finding me suspish, and for that reason I'm already trusting you more. I don't think you're scum at this point, now that you're showing a willingness to contribute the good stuff.
I don't really see how jd being scum automatically means Sword Master is scum too?
I said it didn't tho. See?
Even if it doesn't necessarily confirm it, jd flipping Mafia could mean Sword Master is, too.
I'm trying to run a few different theories of mine about the pool of players Pika, Sword, and bud. My best guesses for scum amongst the three are: A) bud and Sword, B) bud OR Sword, or C) Pika. Sounds like insane ramblings, but this is me attempting something semi-methodical. I apologize if my strategy still isn't clear, but I hope you can at least kind of understand where I'm going.

Due to not having the time or because of your role?
The lack of night posts was due to my role night action, it prevents me from making night posts.
I made an entire post to give my reasons for reading u as scum.
Yes I think u both are scum buddies.

Do you have any defense? The game you are from and your reads?
My role is from Pokemon Sun/Moon Mafia.

As far as my reads, I can't say I have any strong scum reads, but I dislike MegaPod12's reasoning for voting me. Saying "oh it's fine, even if you're town we'll clear up your interactions with others" is very thin considering how inactive I was the first day and night.

So I will [Vote] MegaPod12 for now.

The lack of night posts was due to my role night action, it prevents me from making night posts.

As far as my reads, I can't say I have any strong scum reads, but I dislike MegaPod12's reasoning for voting me. Saying "oh it's fine, even if you're town we'll clear up your interactions with others" is very thin considering how inactive I was the first day and night.

So I will [Vote] MegaPod12 for now.
Seems a bit like OMGUS here, can you share your role?

On the subject of jdthebud, not really. My reasoning is that if he's scum, which I think he could be, it could hint at collaboration with Sword Master. If he's innocent, it could mean he was set up. Sword called him to hammer, and Pika started the vote on him. I'm just trying to figure out a lynch that has a decent chance of either nailing scum or giving us more info to work with, or both.

The problem with the Max bandwagon though is given Max's Serial Killer admission, everyone who joined it after that admission can claim a legitimate reason for joining it.

As for you, RC, I'll admit I look rather scummy, and my only defense is that I'm trying to work with multiple conflicting scenarios in my head. I don't blame you for finding me suspish, and for that reason I'm already trusting you more. I don't think you're scum at this point, now that you're showing a willingness to contribute the good stuff.

I said it didn't tho. See?

I'm trying to run a few different theories of mine about the pool of players Pika, Sword, and bud. My best guesses for scum amongst the three are: A) bud and Sword, B) bud OR Sword, or C) Pika. Sounds like insane ramblings, but this is me attempting something semi-methodical. I apologize if my strategy still isn't clear, but I hope you can at least kind of understand where I'm going.

Yeah, I see that now, I misread your wording a bit there and I somewhat see what you mean. I think with the Sword Master/jd case on Max's hammering, it's hard to prove their intention was scummy as the case against Max was pretty clear at that point.

Missed this. I could see this as an excuse for his inactiveness, I mean JD's last post stank of sauciness (especially the OMGUS), I will hold off voting for him yet, as I feel most of his case comes from inactiveness.

Seems a bit like OMGUS here, can you share your role?
It is a little bit OMGUS but it's more for the reasoning I stating as well.
Sounds like a commuter soft claim. Could he be trying to discourage investigation?
You got it. Not sure if anyone targeted me last night but if so their action would fail. Not trying to discourage investigation, it's just my role. I'm the Town Nights 1-2 Commuter, Nights 5+ 1x Strongman Vigilante. I also had a choice between being BP + Poisonproof or Untargetable Bleeder. I won't say which one I chose though.

The lack of night posts was due to my role night action, it prevents me from making night pos

If that's a commuter soft claim from the Pokemon SM Mafia, the role must be of Lillie & Nebbie which was a Town role.

But that could also be a fake soft claim.

Don't know what to do.

5 Elieson Recently subbed in and said Pika was him top Town read. @Elieson why though, you never explained it

His #30 post felt extremely townie in motivation. I can't see scum faking that level of nonchalant townieness.

This game is OC but I've talked to a grand total of two people. Please hook me up at my Discord (Elieson#4395) or via PM. It sounds like shenanigans are goings on and I want to know things, like:

• Why the Doc is claiming to Elementar
  • Why Elementar is recognized as being safe to claim to
  • How exactly the fool died, in a game this size, when a Vig likely exists and there's nobody else crying hit. Same target on HD? I doubt it (just my gut though)

It is a little bit OMGUS but it's more for the reasoning I stating as well.

You got it. Not sure if anyone targeted me last night but if so their action would fail. Not trying to discourage investigation, it's just my role. I'm the Town Nights 1-2 Commuter, Nights 5+ 1x Strongman Vigilante. I also had a choice between being BP + Poisonproof or Untargetable Bleeder. I won't say which one I chose though.

This could actually fill a hole in the puzzle though. This is an absolutely incredible role, and if this is literally Town (and not ITP, which I suspect it is, in some way)...IDK well I'd see why the game's marked as bastard then. Actually...if you'll OC me at your earliest convenience, I have something I'd like to discuss with you in particular.

@JD can you be a dear and claim your game? This kind of stuff needs to be referencable, and it'll do everybody a favor to help rely on you with a bit of added citation.

@JD can you be a dear and claim your game? This kind of stuff needs to be referencable, and it'll do everybody a favor to help rely on you with a bit of added citation.
Said it already, Pokemon Sun/Moon mafia

Well we know he ain't poison proof. Unless I'm missing a Zexy game that had poisoner outside of SM ad shop mafia.
If I chose that I would be poisonproof but you're right that it probably wouldn't do anything.

Can you quote his post?

I meant #80 not #30, derp.

What if Human & Max are both Town and the real scum is laughing all over this?

That's not somethign that scum just fakes a post on.

Elementar - I'm not sure if I trust him, but if he's Mafia, his ask for private Doctor claims is really bold. So, tiny town-ish lean.
Skullcrow - inconclusive.
jdthebud - inconclusive.
Elieson - inconclusive.
Rainbow Cloud - inconclusive. Has Rainbow posted, like, at all? Odd...
Midorikawa - I pretty much think you're the jester like everyone else, but I also wonder if you're scum trying to act like one.
MegaPod12 - This guy is a bit strange. Not sure I dig his flip on Pika, and he's got a lot of uncertainties in his reads. Keep your eye on this weirdo.
AussieEevee - I think AE has acted pretty town.
Lone_Garurumon - unsure, but for prior reasons, I assume town for now.
DarthWolf13 - uncertain. But I have a theory: Elementar suggested earlier he was trying to shift the jester label off of himself. We don't want to lynch a Jester. IF Elementar turns out to be Mafia, I'd look into DarthWolf as Maf, too. But nothing DW's done pinged my scum radar.
Iteru - seems townish for the time being.

Ladies and Gents, I think we found our next scum.

##Vote MegaPod12

Incomplete "analysis" post (which I largely disagree with the concept of since it discourages posting legitimate reasoning in favor for laughably vague synopsisses (synopsi?) and this one in particular screams struggling.

+

Sorry for the delay, busy day.

Honestly, his last post makes me feel more comfortable with him than before. At this point, he's contributed more than me this day phase. However, it looks like he's getting lynched anyways, so I'll just give my two cents.

If Pika turns out to be town, and we lynch him, that doesn't necessarily prove Elementar's innocence one way or the other. Plus that's one less Doctor save for us. If he's Mafia and we lynch him, then great. That would also open up the possibility of he and Elementar collaborating to consider. If he's Town and we don't lynch him, which I know would be very hard to determine, then we may be able to watch how things play out, and see whether Elementar was trying to help or manipulate Pika. Either way, we're taking a risk, but it looks like a Pika lynch is gonna happen. Just something to consider.

Association posting which doesn't actually help move the game forward, appears as nothing but fluff. Noncommittal fluff. Throw in a side of backtracking (which hasn't happened yet but just wait, it'll come).

I'm confident in this vote right now.

BTW I'm 50/50 on Elementar. I've been scum with him before and seen his game. He's doing super scummy things but not acting like his scummy self, so I'm willing to let him slide for now. I still don't see why people are considering claiming / actually claiming to him, since I'm 99.9% certain that he hasn't been cleared by a cop of any sort. I might be able to change that, given something I found out about 3 minutes ago, though.

Alright, I think I just suck at playing Town, because I'm coming under way more fire than whenever I was actual scum. Which was once. However, before you lynch me, allow me to claim part of my role. During the day phase, I can perform a self-sacrificial kill on one person. So if I'm gonna die anyways, I will kill myself and Midori and not have our day 2 lynch wasted. If you let me live, I will not have to do something quite as rash with my role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom